Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Common Draconic [A Conlang Project]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Arthuriana

Hey! Thanks for taking interest in the project!

We actually have a new thread which can be found >>>Here<<< which has a new ping list and a few updates if you'd like to check it out.
@Arthuriana

Hey! Thanks for taking interest in the project!

We actually have a new thread which can be found >>>Here<<< which has a new ping list and a few updates if you'd like to check it out.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai

Awesome, thanks! (I found this one through a tumblr post, I'm excited to see the newer version!)
@Llanai

Awesome, thanks! (I found this one through a tumblr post, I'm excited to see the newer version!)
I just found this and it is so cool! You guys are seriously smart!
I just found this and it is so cool! You guys are seriously smart!
hehe hiiii
Are y'all still working on this?
Are y'all still working on this?
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@Banjo is there a new link to the discord chat? It looks like the current one expired.
@Banjo is there a new link to the discord chat? It looks like the current one expired.
0DS7tuj.png
@Banjo
Oh man this is amazing. So dragons use the exact same English alphabet? No extra letters or less letters or ãcç?ñtš or anything?
@Banjo
Oh man this is amazing. So dragons use the exact same English alphabet? No extra letters or less letters or ãcç?ñtš or anything?
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
oh my lord this is wild
what madlad had this idea because I congratulate them for making it an actual thing holy heck
oh my lord this is wild
what madlad had this idea because I congratulate them for making it an actual thing holy heck
3fda031692d05b62d61f65ce2b2b0a8d5846e2f4.png hi, i'm realu!
-he/him
-fandragon enjoyer
-aberration collector
-krak-on splat roller main
-full of delicious soups and stews

Ahh, this is absolutely wonderful! Conlangs are so fun to create, I'm working on my own with a bit of a compressed alphabet and some fun features for the scripting. Mine isn't quite as fleshed about, but I'm still actively working on it! It's an alphabetic, boustrophedon-reading-style language, without tense, affixing to change meanings and accompanying words (like latin) and it should be ready soon enough for me to create the little dragon story I'm working on. Glad to see other conlangs rising out there! Would you happen to know of the youtube channel Artefexian?
Ahh, this is absolutely wonderful! Conlangs are so fun to create, I'm working on my own with a bit of a compressed alphabet and some fun features for the scripting. Mine isn't quite as fleshed about, but I'm still actively working on it! It's an alphabetic, boustrophedon-reading-style language, without tense, affixing to change meanings and accompanying words (like latin) and it should be ready soon enough for me to create the little dragon story I'm working on. Glad to see other conlangs rising out there! Would you happen to know of the youtube channel Artefexian?
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
This is incredible omg! @constellationxx pinging myself for future reference
This is incredible omg! @constellationxx pinging myself for future reference
i just discovered this at 6am cuz I can’t sleep I’ll check this out later but it’s so beautiful im aaaaaaAaaaaaaaa

Tfw language hyperfixation/big interest

@ZarhauTenikaarh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just discovered this at 6am cuz I can’t sleep I’ll check this out later but it’s so beautiful im aaaaaaAaaaaaaaa

Tfw language hyperfixation/big interest

@ZarhauTenikaarh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39