Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Common Draconic [A Conlang Project]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39
Holy frick why didn't I knew this is a thing!!! Very awesome, all of you who worked on this!
Holy frick why didn't I knew this is a thing!!! Very awesome, all of you who worked on this!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@orru dude thanks this is so cool
@orru dude thanks this is so cool
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
@mauvehouseplant

no problem! if you have any questions regarding writing, or the stylisations of each flight, feel free to ping me!
@mauvehouseplant

no problem! if you have any questions regarding writing, or the stylisations of each flight, feel free to ping me!
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@orru stylisations of each flght? like, does each flight write it differently?
@orru stylisations of each flght? like, does each flight write it differently?
@mauvehouseplant

yep! you can check it in llanai's post here, of flight names in didekimolc. some tend towards more elaborate didek, while others are blockier and almost resemble lohersk.
@mauvehouseplant

yep! you can check it in llanai's post here, of flight names in didekimolc. some tend towards more elaborate didek, while others are blockier and almost resemble lohersk.
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@orru oh thanks! i'll loom at that and if I have questions I'll shoot you a ping!
@orru oh thanks! i'll loom at that and if I have questions I'll shoot you a ping!
@Pachirisu @Aftershock @Hesper @QwertyBird @Surpirate @bakurabox @dreamtime @Phooka @Merethic @Mitsuara @momoi @Kes @StarriannaFlare @logicalDiviner @Pieks @Whimzica @sh33pskin @bellzan @RottingFlesh @mnkn10 @princesscassie @paigyp01 @Gowenna @isolte @MagicianPokes @MythicStarfall @Iochsi @adrienne1614 @Abysea @Katta @mattykips @FelicisNox177 @Cosmopoeia @amberwing @hologramblue @Nonstop @nightshade1401 @rainfrog @SgtCredo @WynterDragen @idlewildly @CelesticLeo @Tserin @Eaglefairy @SummerCat @Solferino @Saraceaser @Mort @Apothecaria @Lup @Raisin @diaveborn @Keestal @NovelLady @Lallie @rhubarbcobbler @Wirenth @Charbee @zoroarkstar @Xarina @DaretoDream12423 @Kiragami @Temporaryreality @Koushudai @Illrathuleon @Akaineko @usbdongle @CinnabarCobra @Leopardmask @TheDragonsQueen @Automedon @Interiu @Wymetz @Erratic @End3rStorm @willowminnow @TheLOAD @Azaelic @FrostSpider @Icepool @kokokat123 @Meias @skyarising @Almaren @DuskSpark @Sylph8 Hi everyone! I've got more things for you now that I'm done with school (for now)! First some administrative stuff We now have a Conworkshop page! [url=http://conworkshop.info/view_language.php?l=URS]Check it out here![/url] A brand new Ursegal badge made with the final version of the script! [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/98ee/f/2017/127/c/1/new_badge_by_soenkan-db8f4k3.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1863552][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/98ee/f/2017/127/c/1/new_badge_by_soenkan-db8f4k3.png[/img][/url][/code] And speaking of the script, I've done a large diservice by not publicly recognizing @Eoskara @Tettix and @Finian for their help in creating the Ursegal script. Their input was invaluable Lastly I know it's been a while since I last did an update like this. This is an old ping list, so let me know if you'd like to be removed or need to have a UN changed. Thank you to everyone who continues to show support for the project. [size=5][color=#572302][b]DRACONIC NONSENSE #04: AIGUTE[/b][/color][/size] [i]Aigute[/i] is a s traditional Ursegal lullaby. The poem is said to have been written by a homesick Ice dragon, though this may or may not be true, and details a short conversation between the speaker and a frostbite humming bird. The song is most popular in areas of Arcane, Wind, and Fire territory where frostbite hummingbirds migrate during winter, but can be heard throughout Sornieth. It has been set to many tunes, [url=https://soundcloud.com/project_skysong/aigute]but this one is by far the most popular[/url]. Below are the lyrics and an admittedly less than elegant translation [quote][columns] [00:09] Kivaran kidhelsik Yetruem satorik Kitalran vene sak Kihanaigran sevak [00:33] Aigute Aigute Jaav kidhelain yene Som Aigicur ala Kidhelsik ravas para [00:53] Haravenderan ainen Jheose kiyentain Haytutran kensipa Vekinefenain [01:13] Aigute Aigute Matke ranen Jussahe Jheose kini subris (al)* Nihe ranen fenutar [nextcol] [00:09] I fear it's growing warm I must leave before I melt [00:33] Hummingbird Hummingbird Where are you going To Icewarden it is my duty [00:53] I will miss you while you are gone I wait patiently for your return [01:13] Hummingbird Hummingbird Tell me this, promise me When winter returns Come find me here [/columns] [/quote] [i]*The 'al' syllable in the last stanza is speculated to be the remnant of a "_____ ala" or "to [some specific place]" that was cut from the song to fit a certain rhythm. More likely it was placed to complete the rhyme[/i]
@Pachirisu @Aftershock @Hesper @QwertyBird @Surpirate @bakurabox @dreamtime @Phooka @Merethic @Mitsuara @momoi @Kes @StarriannaFlare @logicalDiviner @Pieks @Whimzica @sh33pskin @bellzan @RottingFlesh @mnkn10 @princesscassie @paigyp01 @Gowenna @isolte @MagicianPokes @MythicStarfall @Iochsi @adrienne1614 @Abysea @Katta @mattykips @FelicisNox177 @Cosmopoeia @amberwing @hologramblue @Nonstop @nightshade1401 @rainfrog @SgtCredo @WynterDragen @idlewildly @CelesticLeo @Tserin @Eaglefairy @SummerCat @Solferino @Saraceaser @Mort @Apothecaria @Lup @Raisin @diaveborn @Keestal @NovelLady @Lallie @rhubarbcobbler @Wirenth @Charbee @zoroarkstar @Xarina @DaretoDream12423 @Kiragami @Temporaryreality @Koushudai @Illrathuleon @Akaineko @usbdongle @CinnabarCobra @Leopardmask @TheDragonsQueen @Automedon @Interiu @Wymetz @Erratic @End3rStorm @willowminnow @TheLOAD @Azaelic @FrostSpider @Icepool @kokokat123 @Meias @skyarising @Almaren @DuskSpark @Sylph8

Hi everyone! I've got more things for you now that I'm done with school (for now)!
First some administrative stuff

We now have a Conworkshop page! Check it out here!

A brand new Ursegal badge made with the final version of the script!
new_badge_by_soenkan-db8f4k3.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1863552][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/98ee/f/2017/127/c/1/new_badge_by_soenkan-db8f4k3.png[/img][/url]

And speaking of the script, I've done a large diservice by not publicly recognizing @Eoskara @Tettix and @Finian for their help in creating the Ursegal script. Their input was invaluable

Lastly I know it's been a while since I last did an update like this. This is an old ping list, so let me know if you'd like to be removed or need to have a UN changed.

Thank you to everyone who continues to show support for the project.

DRACONIC NONSENSE #04: AIGUTE

Aigute is a s traditional Ursegal lullaby. The poem is said to have been written by a homesick Ice dragon, though this may or may not be true, and details a short conversation between the speaker and a frostbite humming bird.

The song is most popular in areas of Arcane, Wind, and Fire territory where frostbite hummingbirds migrate during winter, but can be heard throughout Sornieth. It has been set to many tunes, but this one is by far the most popular.

Below are the lyrics and an admittedly less than elegant translation

Quote:
[00:09]
Kivaran kidhelsik
Yetruem satorik
Kitalran vene sak
Kihanaigran sevak

[00:33]
Aigute Aigute
Jaav kidhelain yene

Som Aigicur ala
Kidhelsik ravas para

[00:53]
Haravenderan ainen
Jheose kiyentain
Haytutran kensipa
Vekinefenain

[01:13]
Aigute Aigute
Matke ranen Jussahe
Jheose kini subris (al)*
Nihe ranen fenutar
[00:09]
I fear it's growing warm
I must leave before I melt

[00:33]
Hummingbird Hummingbird
Where are you going

To Icewarden
it is my duty

[00:53]
I will miss you
while you are gone
I wait patiently
for your return

[01:13]
Hummingbird Hummingbird
Tell me this, promise me
When winter returns
Come find me here

*The 'al' syllable in the last stanza is speculated to be the remnant of a "_____ ala" or "to [some specific place]" that was cut from the song to fit a certain rhythm. More likely it was placed to complete the rhyme
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Banjo
hey, the link to the Discord chat is broken, is there any chance it could be updated?
@Banjo
hey, the link to the Discord chat is broken, is there any chance it could be updated?
Prismatic Meditate Pomeranian mike
fr+9 | he/him | lore clan(?)
wishlist + clan lore
1vAtYxM.png
4BheGMt.png
ckAgcPc.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
x
@Mammarmiar

Unfortunately, the survey hosting the Ursegal discord was shut down a short while ago. A new independent server is in the works. I will send out a mass ping for it very soon! If you haven't already, you can add yourself to the general ping list on the front page of this thread.
@Mammarmiar

Unfortunately, the survey hosting the Ursegal discord was shut down a short while ago. A new independent server is in the works. I will send out a mass ping for it very soon! If you haven't already, you can add yourself to the general ping list on the front page of this thread.
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Pachirisu @Aftershock @Hesper @QwertyBird @Surpirate @bakurabox @dreamtime @Phooka @Merethic @Mitsuara @momoi @Kes @StarriannaFlare @logicalDiviner @Pieks @Whimzica @sh33pskin @bellzan @RottingFlesh @mnkn10 @princesscassie @paigyp01 @Gowenna @isolte @MagicianPokes @MythicStarfall @Iochsi @adrienne1614 @Abysea @Katta @mattykips @FelicisNox177 @Cosmopoeia @amberwing @hologramblue @Nonstop @nightshade1401 @rainfrog @SgtCredo @WynterDragen @idlewildly @Tserin @Eaglefairy @SummerCat @Solferino @Saraceaser @Mort @Apothecaria @Raisin @diaveborn @Keestal @NovelLady @Lallie @rhubarbcobbler @Wirenth @Charbee @zoroarkstar @DaretoDream12423 @Kiragami @Temporaryreality @Koushudai @Illrathuleon @Akaineko @usbdongle @Amut @TheDragonsQueen @Automedon @CinnabarCobra @Interiu @Wymetz @Erratic @End3rStorm @willowminnow @TheLOAD @Azaelic @FrostSpider @Almaren @Icepool @kokokat123 @Meias @DuskSpark @Sylph8 @Virtualhel @Tenzen @HowlingSage @Rarek @Fontificator @cherryj016 @AnubisLK @Stardusting @chiyukiakasuna @schaadenfreude @Raenspirit @Aelfrey @phantomfist @Island @luckgandor @Moon314 @Halfnotewhistle @Azvaetil @argylion @Alphazi @StarlightKnight

Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that the Ursegal Discord Server is now open once more! Please join in! Hopefully we can get it to the level of activity we once enjoyed!
This ping list is old! If you no longer wish to be pinged for Ursegal Updates, Please let me know!
@Pachirisu @Aftershock @Hesper @QwertyBird @Surpirate @bakurabox @dreamtime @Phooka @Merethic @Mitsuara @momoi @Kes @StarriannaFlare @logicalDiviner @Pieks @Whimzica @sh33pskin @bellzan @RottingFlesh @mnkn10 @princesscassie @paigyp01 @Gowenna @isolte @MagicianPokes @MythicStarfall @Iochsi @adrienne1614 @Abysea @Katta @mattykips @FelicisNox177 @Cosmopoeia @amberwing @hologramblue @Nonstop @nightshade1401 @rainfrog @SgtCredo @WynterDragen @idlewildly @Tserin @Eaglefairy @SummerCat @Solferino @Saraceaser @Mort @Apothecaria @Raisin @diaveborn @Keestal @NovelLady @Lallie @rhubarbcobbler @Wirenth @Charbee @zoroarkstar @DaretoDream12423 @Kiragami @Temporaryreality @Koushudai @Illrathuleon @Akaineko @usbdongle @Amut @TheDragonsQueen @Automedon @CinnabarCobra @Interiu @Wymetz @Erratic @End3rStorm @willowminnow @TheLOAD @Azaelic @FrostSpider @Almaren @Icepool @kokokat123 @Meias @DuskSpark @Sylph8 @Virtualhel @Tenzen @HowlingSage @Rarek @Fontificator @cherryj016 @AnubisLK @Stardusting @chiyukiakasuna @schaadenfreude @Raenspirit @Aelfrey @phantomfist @Island @luckgandor @Moon314 @Halfnotewhistle @Azvaetil @argylion @Alphazi @StarlightKnight

Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that the Ursegal Discord Server is now open once more! Please join in! Hopefully we can get it to the level of activity we once enjoyed!
This ping list is old! If you no longer wish to be pinged for Ursegal Updates, Please let me know!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39