Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Shattered Plain Scripting - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Harmonywish

Aaaahhh, okay I'll try to get them done this week, if that's okay? No telling when exactly they'll all be complete but I'll try my best to fit it in around schoolwork!
@Harmonywish

Aaaahhh, okay I'll try to get them done this week, if that's okay? No telling when exactly they'll all be complete but I'll try my best to fit it in around schoolwork!
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Dystopisaurus Ah, no problem! :) I can wait, thank you! ^^ Would you like payment now or later? :)
@Harmonywish

Preferably later, I like to think I work better when the goal is still just out of reach ^^
@Harmonywish

Preferably later, I like to think I work better when the goal is still just out of reach ^^
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Harmonywish Got some unexpected free time! Went ahead and wrote Yui's, not sure if I'll get any else finished tonight but we'll see; I'm definitely trying for it! I hope this is alright! [quote][center]Yui is as enduring and deadly as the scars on her face and cracks in her teeth physically show. Unexpectedly melancholy and tough for her birth Flight, most believe she was never meant to be a part of Wind and instead treat her as an epiphany of elements. She rarely ever conforms to the stereotypic behaviors of any single one. Sharp-tongued and quick to retort, Yui often partakes in many debates, some of which end in physical tussling. Her most common partner in these small bouts are Monera, the Skydancer proving a worthy opponent both in verbal disagreements and physical in the form of 'duels'. Many find the activity between them cheesy and in light of a one-act play, but the pair seem to get a hint of fun out of it. Many would never know, though, given that the most common expression shared between the two dragonesses is a straight, angered stare. When the subject of talk is her past, Yui keeps shut. Her emotional wall is almost as durable and thick as her physical suit of armor, and very few see past the glazed, dutiful look in her eye. Occasionally, her true wants are a secret even to herself, and in this confusion only festers a desire to stay hidden and stern. She finds escape in being the clan's protector, the responsibility of guarding the dragons she truly cares for holding an air of peace and calming to her. It is a relief to be able to serve her clan as she feel it deserves to be, and for that she is revered from a distance.[/center][/quote] I didn't know if you wanted a section about her life in the clan? I stuck to just her personality and social life, if that's alright. Let me know if you'd prefer any different! -----
@Harmonywish
Got some unexpected free time! Went ahead and wrote Yui's, not sure if I'll get any else finished tonight but we'll see; I'm definitely trying for it! I hope this is alright!
Quote:
Yui is as enduring and deadly as the scars on her face and cracks in her teeth physically show. Unexpectedly melancholy and tough for her birth Flight, most believe she was never meant to be a part of Wind and instead treat her as an epiphany of elements. She rarely ever conforms to the stereotypic behaviors of any single one. Sharp-tongued and quick to retort, Yui often partakes in many debates, some of which end in physical tussling. Her most common partner in these small bouts are Monera, the Skydancer proving a worthy opponent both in verbal disagreements and physical in the form of 'duels'. Many find the activity between them cheesy and in light of a one-act play, but the pair seem to get a hint of fun out of it. Many would never know, though, given that the most common expression shared between the two dragonesses is a straight, angered stare.
When the subject of talk is her past, Yui keeps shut. Her emotional wall is almost as durable and thick as her physical suit of armor, and very few see past the glazed, dutiful look in her eye. Occasionally, her true wants are a secret even to herself, and in this confusion only festers a desire to stay hidden and stern. She finds escape in being the clan's protector, the responsibility of guarding the dragons she truly cares for holding an air of peace and calming to her. It is a relief to be able to serve her clan as she feel it deserves to be, and for that she is revered from a distance.

I didn't know if you wanted a section about her life in the clan? I stuck to just her personality and social life, if that's alright. Let me know if you'd prefer any different!

any pronouns
fr + 2
@Dystopisaurus Something about her being a guard of the clan would be lovely in there, it looks so nice! Thank you! ^^
@Harmonywish Aaaaand here's Monera! Hope I did okay? I'll try to get Lillie in tonight, but I'm still deciding how I want to piece the material together. [quote][center]Monera, to anyone daring enough to say it about her, is the perfect elusion of a tsundere character. Brash and snappy, the Skydancer is oft guilty of walling herself off from others, the barrier a very spiky and dangerous one. It's not uncommon for Monera to drive others away with her angry tone and refusal to accept kindness, but this tendency unfortunately keeps them from seeing her underlying, true persona. Though she will never admit to it, she has a caring heart and appreciates whatever few bonds she may for with others. Her role as champion often intercepts this possibility, provided that she needs to keep an exterior of heartlessness and endurance to keep belief in her ability at its peak. She usually bolsters this point when taking part in arguments with Yui. Despite her often quick and infuriated denial, Monera actually does enjoy exchanging gifts. She rarely has the ability to handcraft her own trade, but any presents from her clanmates is plentifully loved and cherished (when no one is looking, of course). Whether it be a chalice, piece of clothing (such as her scarf, provided by her mate Luxor) or even extra food at mealtimes, the Plague champion expresses her gratitude tenfold, though as discreetly as she can. Anything from a warm twinkle in her eye to wearing a gifted apparel item is enough to let others know they are appreciated by her. Her gratitude is especially abundant with Luxor, and the two have a close-knit bond that only they themselves understand. Others prefer to keep too distant to interpret it themselves. The pair is very happy together, however rash and brazing Monera may make herself out to be.[/center][/quote] Feel free to edit away! Credit given is perfectly enough, I understand the want for changes!
@Harmonywish

Aaaaand here's Monera! Hope I did okay? I'll try to get Lillie in tonight, but I'm still deciding how I want to piece the material together.
Quote:
Monera, to anyone daring enough to say it about her, is the perfect elusion of a tsundere character. Brash and snappy, the Skydancer is oft guilty of walling herself off from others, the barrier a very spiky and dangerous one. It's not uncommon for Monera to drive others away with her angry tone and refusal to accept kindness, but this tendency unfortunately keeps them from seeing her underlying, true persona. Though she will never admit to it, she has a caring heart and appreciates whatever few bonds she may for with others. Her role as champion often intercepts this possibility, provided that she needs to keep an exterior of heartlessness and endurance to keep belief in her ability at its peak. She usually bolsters this point when taking part in arguments with Yui.
Despite her often quick and infuriated denial, Monera actually does enjoy exchanging gifts. She rarely has the ability to handcraft her own trade, but any presents from her clanmates is plentifully loved and cherished (when no one is looking, of course). Whether it be a chalice, piece of clothing (such as her scarf, provided by her mate Luxor) or even extra food at mealtimes, the Plague champion expresses her gratitude tenfold, though as discreetly as she can. Anything from a warm twinkle in her eye to wearing a gifted apparel item is enough to let others know they are appreciated by her. Her gratitude is especially abundant with Luxor, and the two have a close-knit bond that only they themselves understand. Others prefer to keep too distant to interpret it themselves. The pair is very happy together, however rash and brazing Monera may make herself out to be.

Feel free to edit away! Credit given is perfectly enough, I understand the want for changes!
any pronouns
fr + 2

Yui's bio has been added onto!
@Harmonywish

Yui's bio has been added onto!
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Dystopisaurus Eee! :> I love it! I love it! <3 Thank you! :) For Monera, could you maybe include something about her scarf and her mate Luxor? :> It looks lovely, thank you!
@Harmonywish

Gyuhh, I'm so sorry! Didn't mean to mess up twice in a row! Editing now
@Harmonywish

Gyuhh, I'm so sorry! Didn't mean to mess up twice in a row! Editing now
any pronouns
fr + 2

Monera's bio has been edited!
@Harmonywish

Monera's bio has been edited!
any pronouns