Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Infographic Finally Uploaded!
1 2
@WreckandRule @Accelerator @Arkellon @ExoticCritter @FKcoffee @Kerynean @birdfairy

Hey y'all! Hope you remember me (I know you remember me ExoticCritter since you're the one I talk to the most out of all you goobers listed here lol). I promised ExoticCritter that I'd have it posted this morning, but being the goober that I myself am, I forgot -_- but hey, better late than never, right? So anyway, here it is, the infographic you've all been waiting for! The infographic that shall educate the uneducated neurotypicals about autism is here! Enjoy (because there's a lot of reading to it)

http://i.imgur.com/ksfq8m6.png

That's the direct link, so you'll be able to zoom in to see the words better. In addition, the next infographic I'm doing is a comparison between me and ExoticCritter (my pen pal), so, I would like for you guys (and other people who might be interested in these things) to give me ideas for me to compare my pen pal and myself with. Also, if you wanna be pinged for every time I make new infographics, please say so. This is pretty much gonna get to the point I might as well pretty up a thread to make it more presentable, but not right now. I ain't got the time for that! Gotta graduate from high school college first XD (thanks @ExoticCritter for letting me know about this minor mistake)
@WreckandRule @Accelerator @Arkellon @ExoticCritter @FKcoffee @Kerynean @birdfairy

Hey y'all! Hope you remember me (I know you remember me ExoticCritter since you're the one I talk to the most out of all you goobers listed here lol). I promised ExoticCritter that I'd have it posted this morning, but being the goober that I myself am, I forgot -_- but hey, better late than never, right? So anyway, here it is, the infographic you've all been waiting for! The infographic that shall educate the uneducated neurotypicals about autism is here! Enjoy (because there's a lot of reading to it)

http://i.imgur.com/ksfq8m6.png

That's the direct link, so you'll be able to zoom in to see the words better. In addition, the next infographic I'm doing is a comparison between me and ExoticCritter (my pen pal), so, I would like for you guys (and other people who might be interested in these things) to give me ideas for me to compare my pen pal and myself with. Also, if you wanna be pinged for every time I make new infographics, please say so. This is pretty much gonna get to the point I might as well pretty up a thread to make it more presentable, but not right now. I ain't got the time for that! Gotta graduate from high school college first XD (thanks @ExoticCritter for letting me know about this minor mistake)
@AmeliaSageglow [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/FPjbHO0jJxGsE/giphy.gif[/img]
@AmeliaSageglow
giphy.gif
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@WreckandRule

Well, it's been a while and I intended to post it after graduating, but my pen pal was feeling down yesterday, so I figured I might as well go on ahead and do so.
It was like, a month or two ago, so yeah, and you and I haven't talked since then so that's probably why you don't remember.
Aside from that, there'd be no other way I would've known your username and to seemingly randomly ping you about this. I apologize for that either way ^.^'
@WreckandRule

Well, it's been a while and I intended to post it after graduating, but my pen pal was feeling down yesterday, so I figured I might as well go on ahead and do so.
It was like, a month or two ago, so yeah, and you and I haven't talked since then so that's probably why you don't remember.
Aside from that, there'd be no other way I would've known your username and to seemingly randomly ping you about this. I apologize for that either way ^.^'
@AmeliaSageglow Oh you're good, no worries, I just really wanted to make that joke :P
@AmeliaSageglow Oh you're good, no worries, I just really wanted to make that joke :P
@WreckandRule

Pfft oh you XD
So, what do you think of the infographic? I know it's only got the same female character (of different ages) but hey, it's pretty much for males too (though I suppose the reason I did female, aside from the fact I draw them better than I draw males, is that autism can be more subtle for people to indicate high functioning autism in females. I dunno XD)
@WreckandRule

Pfft oh you XD
So, what do you think of the infographic? I know it's only got the same female character (of different ages) but hey, it's pretty much for males too (though I suppose the reason I did female, aside from the fact I draw them better than I draw males, is that autism can be more subtle for people to indicate high functioning autism in females. I dunno XD)
@AmeliaSageglow Well actually autism is very different between men and women, but I think you did a pretty good job :)
@AmeliaSageglow Well actually autism is very different between men and women, but I think you did a pretty good job :)
@WreckandRule

Yeah, but that's the thing there, when a guy has autism, it is usually pretty evident, but when a girl has it, well, that depends on the girl that has it. Like, irl, it's really difficult to notice the autism in me unless I say something, then you could REALLY start to see it (which is kinda weird because I really do show the signs, like I don't like making eye contact (though I am progressing at actually doing so, but it can only last for so long. Not to mention I've got loads of knowledge about the things I'm interested in (like MASSIVELY interested) and I'm gifted at the things I do on a daily basis. Not to mention I'm flat out an introvert (though not exactly as much as I used to be). But regardless, I agree with you and thank you for the complement :D
In addition, thank you for checking out my infographic!
@WreckandRule

Yeah, but that's the thing there, when a guy has autism, it is usually pretty evident, but when a girl has it, well, that depends on the girl that has it. Like, irl, it's really difficult to notice the autism in me unless I say something, then you could REALLY start to see it (which is kinda weird because I really do show the signs, like I don't like making eye contact (though I am progressing at actually doing so, but it can only last for so long. Not to mention I've got loads of knowledge about the things I'm interested in (like MASSIVELY interested) and I'm gifted at the things I do on a daily basis. Not to mention I'm flat out an introvert (though not exactly as much as I used to be). But regardless, I agree with you and thank you for the complement :D
In addition, thank you for checking out my infographic!
@AmeliaSageglow Oh gosh sorry, yes that's what I mean heh~ It's generally much more obvious it guys yeah, much less so in girls~
You're welcome :)
Imma tag you @dissolvedink
@AmeliaSageglow Oh gosh sorry, yes that's what I mean heh~ It's generally much more obvious it guys yeah, much less so in girls~
You're welcome :)
Imma tag you @dissolvedink
@WreckandRule

Rofl ah it's all good. I was a bit confused on your other response at first, but hey, glad to know that we're on the same page with this lol
@WreckandRule

Rofl ah it's all good. I was a bit confused on your other response at first, but hey, glad to know that we're on the same page with this lol
@AmeliaSageglow

I can't thank you enough! Seriously, you are such a nice person.

Also, do me a favor and add me to the pinglist (I assume you'd ping me anyways, but add me officially if I'm not on there already).
@AmeliaSageglow

I can't thank you enough! Seriously, you are such a nice person.

Also, do me a favor and add me to the pinglist (I assume you'd ping me anyways, but add me officially if I'm not on there already).
29d7eqr.png[img]http://http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Mini_zpsgcyumcge.png[/img]
1 2