Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Criticism welcome] Clan lore
1 2 3 4
Got from Marmite, gifted through [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1583907]Give an Art Derg, Get an Art Derg[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10331884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103319/10331884_350.png[/img] [/url] [columns] [center][img]http://items.kanojo.de/images/icons/10208.png[/img] [img]http://items.kanojo.de/images/icons/7663.png[/img] [img]http://items.kanojo.de/images/icons/3636.png[/img] [img]http://items.kanojo.de/images/icons/2905.png[/img] [img]http://items.kanojo.de/images/icons/3353.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] [b][size=5]ACAMAS[/size][/b] ----- [right][b][color=#731D08]Dream hunter/Clan-s adviser[/color][/b] [i]Lost[/i][/right] [b]"Illusion is needed to disguise the emptiness within."[/b] [i]"The first thing you need to know is how to stay focused in that short moment when the veil of dreams falls over your sight. When your mind stays clear after you enter the halls beyond the sleep, you will become a God."[/i] Acamas was breathing heavily, trying to calm down his unsettled heart, and the well-known words were still echoing in his head. He succeeded once again, but the troubles were just going to begin... [i]Why those places always had to be so dark and twisted?[/i] This time, the Spiral found himself within some sort of the grotesque antique temple. Above his head raised several enormous arches colored with the azure pigment and around were statues that guarded the endless rows of the shattered pillars in the same shade of blue. The enigmatic sphere of turquoise light, similar to a overgrown magical firefly suddenly twinkled above the floor. When Acamas approached, the mysterious mattery blinked and vanished, quickly reappering farther in the temple. The lonely dragon followed cautiously that strange thing, which was bouncing through the halls decorated with uncomprendable dark mosaics. It took an eternity before he had the first encounter. The crocked, skiny figure was weeping in the corner covered by shadows, leaned against one of the marble walls. The creature spotted the newcomer and started to mumble quickly on the eeriee language which Acamas couldn't understand. [i]"That...thing was once a dragon,"[/i] the frightened Spiral thought and tried to avoid the deformed ghoul, but the cloaked conture started to extend it's skinless arms trying desperately to touch Acamas. When his eyes met with the empty eye-holes of the creature, the Spiral felt like somebody tore out his bowel, leaving behind only cold emptiness. Faintly, he managed to stagger through the door, away from that thing, it's striking eyes were still freshly carved into his memory. How much he hated those souls. And deeper he was going tinto that building from nightmares, the more and more of them would appear. They were lying on the stumps of pillars, whimpering from every corner, soon the whole floor was covered with malformed, trembling bodies which were moaning sadly. Fortunately, neither of them wasn't as agressive as the first soul that Acamas met, but seeing them only would make a dragon feel sick and heartbroken. The halls looked like they were endless, the temple was growing into a titanic, underground labyrinth. When the Spiral finally started feeling completly helpless, choking from the horrible smell which souls would left, he finally arrived in front of the massive door made of black stone, with grotesque busts sculpted on it. Acamas peeped inside cautiously and caught sight of a big circular chamber, surrounded by roughly carved walls embraced by shadows. On them there were lined several torches, shining with sickening blue light, illuminating countless doors and a mesmerizing mosaic on the floor in the shape of strange flower, made from blue and black tiles. "Come in! Nice from you to finally join us!" the manly voice exploded through the room, terrifying the confused Spiral. There was another dragon, an old Imperial, who's tiny jewelery was flickering in the rhytm of the torches. His discret smile and striking blue eyes were very familiar to the Spiral, but he couldn't remember why... Behind that figure, there was another one, smaller dragon wrapped into the delicate white silks...It looked like it was a lady, a white Coatl... It was...[i]her![/i] Acamas almost screamed. [i]She would always love to read so much. Cuddled in the warm embrace of her mate, a clumsy blue Spiral, she would gently caress the ancient covers of the book, preparing herself for a new journey. She would adore when the scent of the decades-old paper would mix with the calming breath of the winter and flame which was crackling in the fireplace...[/i] Acamas felt like he became one of the silent statues in the temple. He was sunken right there in that devilish chamber, his eyes following the Coatl like she was an illusion that could disappear in the darkness every second. The Spiral felt the icey cold claw slowly touching his shoulder. "Hello again," the Imperial's shivering whisper ringed in Acamas' ears. The Spiral turned around trying to push the creepy dragon, but Imperial's grip became steadier and more painfull. He yelped, staring at the wrinkled paw of the dragon with the big, dark-blue ring. "You shouldn't be here," the Imperial added calmly, observing the light eyes of the younger dragon, "You know that? You [i]shouldn't[/i] come here." Acamas tried to open his mouth and complain, but he just couldn't. He felt like there was an invisible spiderweb, wrapped around his muzzle and over his eyes, stealing his breath, sight and words. The strange dragon laughed maniacally. "You cannot talk!" he said to the Coatl, "Look, my dear, he cannot even talk." The Spiral shuddered when his mind comprehended the words [i]"my dear"[/i], but more painful than that was her tiny, barely visible smile hidden above her milky white veil. [i]"The dream hunters," she said following carefully the line of symbols in the book, "are the dragons who can fracture the wall between the dreams and the reality. Those which are born with the gift can access the different reality, the world from the other side. They can hear the calls of the dragons from both sides and they are obligated to help them. Nobody is sure about the true origin and meaning of this intriguing ability, but many scientists are closely studying the dragons which showed the glimpses of the dream hunting. Some of them are even trying to learn the ability themselves..." The white lady glanced over her partner who was absently looking at the dance of the flames in the fireplace, his eyelids half-closed. "Did you hear that, Acamas!"she said enthusiastically, "We could try that!" He giggled and stroke her soft feathery wings gently.[/i] "Of course you cannot talk," the Imperial cat off his string of thoughts, "You're one of those scientists, right? One of those who push their noses somewhere they don't belong? Come here, then..." The odd dragon pushed the Spiral harshly to the middle of the chamber, where was placed something which looked like a strange altar. He took a small black jug from the floor and tried to pour it's content on the Spiral. "No!" Acamas managed to scream, opposing to the attacker and trying to get rid of his deadly grip. The Spiral stammered, looking sadly at the white Coatl who was sitting there indifferently. "I...Here...For her..." The Imperial scanned him curiously. [i]She closed her eyes and whispered "See you soon", sending Acamas a little kiss. He smiled back looking with interest at the old book she was holding, with the drawing of a black flower similar to some kind of orchid on it's front cover. His love looked so beautiful illuminated by the eyes of the flames, lying there serenly under the orange light. Then the fire disappeared in a moment, the tiny house was covered with the otherwordly blue light. Acamas started to tremble from the cold, like he was frozen deep into the winter's heart. Coatl was like an ice statue, her gembond was shimmering on the mystic light, but she didn't move. He started to shake her frantically and her eyes suddenly opened. Empty, lifeless eyes of a dead body. The Spiral roared and in front of him, in the silent fireplace, appeared two light blue eyes and contures of the face. Then everything faded into cinder, last piecs of ember were dying slowly.[/i] "I remember you..." the Imperial muttered silently, but quickly he started to laugh maniacally again, "You become a dream hunter to save her?" Acamas looked at the floor almost ashamed, while the Imperial didn't plan to stop. "Oh, how charming!" the Imperial pointed his claw at the Coatl and hugged her gently, "But, she's mine now." The Spiral growled and tried to jump on his enemy but his legs were drowning into black water. He looked down and saw that the eeriee mosaic was melting into the black lake and filling the room quickly. The Imperial tilted the jig and from it it was pouring the incredible amount of sticky black liquid. The vessel seemed to be bottomless! He caught the Coatl, stiring her veils and her empty eyes and stonelike face met with the panicking Spiral. "Welcome to the underworld! Enjoy your life as a soul!" the Imperial waved and, in a blink of eye, disappeared. Acamas tried to escape from the sticky trap, but the darkness was quickly growing, quickly devouring his sight. [i]"One day,"[/i] he thought struggling to breathe in the disgusting mass, "One day we will flee together..." Then, the Spiral couldn't fell anything, just... Somewhere his heart was weakly ticking. [i]Tick Tock.[/i] [center]* * *[/center] He could hear that annoying clock ticking above his head. Acamas opened his eyes, his head was lying on the wooden desk, just next to the strange old book decorated with cosmic symbols. The autumn wind was blowing through the widely open window and the Spiral, covered with the icey sweat, couldn't find out was he feeling hot or cold. Or both. The door opened after the small knock and the tiny red Fae approached to the tired dragon. "They're here, boss," he muttered looking at the confused Spiral, "The young Imperial and his band of traveling artists. Ya promised last week to talk with them and explain them your...occupation..." Acamas nodded and his assistant continued to talk, "Are ya alright, boss? You don't look good. Sure ya can?" "Yes," he whispered and staggered to the door, getting ready to meet his new clients. [br] [i]by Marmite[/i] [/columns] [center][center] [center][/center] [img]http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag103/willowminnow/Acamas10331884_zpsphh5cqb9.png[/img] by willowminnow [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/fteyx1.png[/img] by Lacertae [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2122046][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/oa6jbt.jpg[/img] by Lopika[/url][/center]
Got from Marmite, gifted through Give an Art Derg, Get an Art Derg

10331884_350.png

10208.png
7663.png
3636.png
2905.png
3353.png
ACAMAS
Dream hunter/Clan-s adviser
Lost

"Illusion is needed to disguise the emptiness within."

"The first thing you need to know is how to stay focused in that short moment when the veil of dreams falls over your sight. When your mind stays clear after you enter the halls beyond the sleep, you will become a God."

Acamas was breathing heavily, trying to calm down his unsettled heart, and the well-known words were still echoing in his head. He succeeded once again, but the troubles were just going to begin... Why those places always had to be so dark and twisted? This time, the Spiral found himself within some sort of the grotesque antique temple. Above his head raised several enormous arches colored with the azure pigment and around were statues that guarded the endless rows of the shattered pillars in the same shade of blue. The enigmatic sphere of turquoise light, similar to a overgrown magical firefly suddenly twinkled above the floor. When Acamas approached, the mysterious mattery blinked and vanished, quickly reappering farther in the temple. The lonely dragon followed cautiously that strange thing, which was bouncing through the halls decorated with uncomprendable dark mosaics.

It took an eternity before he had the first encounter. The crocked, skiny figure was weeping in the corner covered by shadows, leaned against one of the marble walls. The creature spotted the newcomer and started to mumble quickly on the eeriee language which Acamas couldn't understand. "That...thing was once a dragon," the frightened Spiral thought and tried to avoid the deformed ghoul, but the cloaked conture started to extend it's skinless arms trying desperately to touch Acamas. When his eyes met with the empty eye-holes of the creature, the Spiral felt like somebody tore out his bowel, leaving behind only cold emptiness. Faintly, he managed to stagger through the door, away from that thing, it's striking eyes were still freshly carved into his memory.

How much he hated those souls. And deeper he was going tinto that building from nightmares, the more and more of them would appear. They were lying on the stumps of pillars, whimpering from every corner, soon the whole floor was covered with malformed, trembling bodies which were moaning sadly. Fortunately, neither of them wasn't as agressive as the first soul that Acamas met, but seeing them only would make a dragon feel sick and heartbroken. The halls looked like they were endless, the temple was growing into a titanic, underground labyrinth. When the Spiral finally started feeling completly helpless, choking from the horrible smell which souls would left, he finally arrived in front of the massive door made of black stone, with grotesque busts sculpted on it.

Acamas peeped inside cautiously and caught sight of a big circular chamber, surrounded by roughly carved walls embraced by shadows. On them there were lined several torches, shining with sickening blue light, illuminating countless doors and a mesmerizing mosaic on the floor in the shape of strange flower, made from blue and black tiles.
"Come in! Nice from you to finally join us!" the manly voice exploded through the room, terrifying the confused Spiral. There was another dragon, an old Imperial, who's tiny jewelery was flickering in the rhytm of the torches. His discret smile and striking blue eyes were very familiar to the Spiral, but he couldn't remember why... Behind that figure, there was another one, smaller dragon wrapped into the delicate white silks...It looked like it was a lady, a white Coatl... It was...her! Acamas almost screamed.

She would always love to read so much. Cuddled in the warm embrace of her mate, a clumsy blue Spiral, she would gently caress the ancient covers of the book, preparing herself for a new journey. She would adore when the scent of the decades-old paper would mix with the calming breath of the winter and flame which was crackling in the fireplace...

Acamas felt like he became one of the silent statues in the temple. He was sunken right there in that devilish chamber, his eyes following the Coatl like she was an illusion that could disappear in the darkness every second. The Spiral felt the icey cold claw slowly touching his shoulder.
"Hello again," the Imperial's shivering whisper ringed in Acamas' ears. The Spiral turned around trying to push the creepy dragon, but Imperial's grip became steadier and more painfull. He yelped, staring at the wrinkled paw of the dragon with the big, dark-blue ring.
"You shouldn't be here," the Imperial added calmly, observing the light eyes of the younger dragon, "You know that? You shouldn't come here."
Acamas tried to open his mouth and complain, but he just couldn't. He felt like there was an invisible spiderweb, wrapped around his muzzle and over his eyes, stealing his breath, sight and words.
The strange dragon laughed maniacally.
"You cannot talk!" he said to the Coatl, "Look, my dear, he cannot even talk."
The Spiral shuddered when his mind comprehended the words "my dear", but more painful than that was her tiny, barely visible smile hidden above her milky white veil.

"The dream hunters," she said following carefully the line of symbols in the book, "are the dragons who can fracture the wall between the dreams and the reality. Those which are born with the gift can access the different reality, the world from the other side. They can hear the calls of the dragons from both sides and they are obligated to help them. Nobody is sure about the true origin and meaning of this intriguing ability, but many scientists are closely studying the dragons which showed the glimpses of the dream hunting. Some of them are even trying to learn the ability themselves..." The white lady glanced over her partner who was absently looking at the dance of the flames in the fireplace, his eyelids half-closed. "Did you hear that, Acamas!"she said enthusiastically, "We could try that!" He giggled and stroke her soft feathery wings gently.

"Of course you cannot talk," the Imperial cat off his string of thoughts, "You're one of those scientists, right? One of those who push their noses somewhere they don't belong? Come here, then..."
The odd dragon pushed the Spiral harshly to the middle of the chamber, where was placed something which looked like a strange altar. He took a small black jug from the floor and tried to pour it's content on the Spiral.
"No!" Acamas managed to scream, opposing to the attacker and trying to get rid of his deadly grip. The Spiral stammered, looking sadly at the white Coatl who was sitting there indifferently.
"I...Here...For her..."
The Imperial scanned him curiously.

She closed her eyes and whispered "See you soon", sending Acamas a little kiss. He smiled back looking with interest at the old book she was holding, with the drawing of a black flower similar to some kind of orchid on it's front cover. His love looked so beautiful illuminated by the eyes of the flames, lying there serenly under the orange light. Then the fire disappeared in a moment, the tiny house was covered with the otherwordly blue light. Acamas started to tremble from the cold, like he was frozen deep into the winter's heart. Coatl was like an ice statue, her gembond was shimmering on the mystic light, but she didn't move. He started to shake her frantically and her eyes suddenly opened. Empty, lifeless eyes of a dead body. The Spiral roared and in front of him, in the silent fireplace, appeared two light blue eyes and contures of the face. Then everything faded into cinder, last piecs of ember were dying slowly.

"I remember you..." the Imperial muttered silently, but quickly he started to laugh maniacally again, "You become a dream hunter to save her?"
Acamas looked at the floor almost ashamed, while the Imperial didn't plan to stop.
"Oh, how charming!" the Imperial pointed his claw at the Coatl and hugged her gently, "But, she's mine now."
The Spiral growled and tried to jump on his enemy but his legs were drowning into black water. He looked down and saw that the eeriee mosaic was melting into the black lake and filling the room quickly. The Imperial tilted the jig and from it it was pouring the incredible amount of sticky black liquid. The vessel seemed to be bottomless! He caught the Coatl, stiring her veils and her empty eyes and stonelike face met with the panicking Spiral.
"Welcome to the underworld! Enjoy your life as a soul!" the Imperial waved and, in a blink of eye, disappeared.

Acamas tried to escape from the sticky trap, but the darkness was quickly growing, quickly devouring his sight.
"One day," he thought struggling to breathe in the disgusting mass, "One day we will flee together..."
Then, the Spiral couldn't fell anything, just... Somewhere his heart was weakly ticking. Tick Tock.

He could hear that annoying clock ticking above his head. Acamas opened his eyes, his head was lying on the wooden desk, just next to the strange old book decorated with cosmic symbols. The autumn wind was blowing through the widely open window and the Spiral, covered with the icey sweat, couldn't find out was he feeling hot or cold. Or both. The door opened after the small knock and the tiny red Fae approached to the tired dragon.
"They're here, boss," he muttered looking at the confused Spiral, "The young Imperial and his band of traveling artists. Ya promised last week to talk with them and explain them your...occupation..."
Acamas nodded and his assistant continued to talk, "Are ya alright, boss? You don't look good. Sure ya can?"
"Yes," he whispered and staggered to the door, getting ready to meet his new clients.

by Marmite

Acamas10331884_zpsphh5cqb9.png
by willowminnow

fteyx1.png
by Lacertae
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
Wishlist
Wishlist
[b]Travelers we housed in the clan:[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9119037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/91191/9119037.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1829716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/18298/1829716.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20294942][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/202950/20294942.png?mtime=Vxp9wgAB1R4.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20410663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/204107/20410663.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20379601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/203797/20379601.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15103320] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/151034/15103320.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20840951] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/208410/20840951.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=724422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/7245/724422.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17341196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/173412/17341196.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19932801] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/199329/19932801.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19853305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/198534/19853305.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19260815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/192609/19260815.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19991490] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/199915/19991490.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10120963] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/101210/10120963.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19223900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/192240/19223900.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20451171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/204512/20451171.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19385198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/193852/19385198.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14840996][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/148410/14840996.png?mtime=Vv-RmgACAbg.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19171136] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/191712/19171136.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10870598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/108706/10870598.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22414130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/224142/22414130.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26292803] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/262929/26292803.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23839028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/238391/23839028.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24335919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243360/24335919.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22172157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/221722/22172157.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12630071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/126301/12630071.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25805531] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/258056/25805531.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27301828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/273019/27301828.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3673163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/36732/3673163.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18424450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/184245/18424450.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28924194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/289242/28924194.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19292447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/192925/19292447.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27326738] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/273268/27326738.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12014771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/120148/12014771.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27523592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/275236/27523592.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2149261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/21493/2149261.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11509387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/115094/11509387.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19210093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/192101/19210093.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27031261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/270313/27031261.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24460662] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/244607/24460662.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14118502] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/141186/14118502.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29847551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/298476/29847551.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28091696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/280917/28091696.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30537433][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/305375/30537433.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25322272][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/253223/25322272.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30586963] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/305870/30586963.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29830072][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/298301/29830072.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23116488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/231165/23116488.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28663972][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/286640/28663972.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30790461][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307905/30790461.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30419633][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/304197/30419633.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28205782][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/282058/28205782.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28286513] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/282866/28286513.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29487678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/294877/29487678.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27187922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/271880/27187922.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20445203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/204453/20445203.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31654162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/316542/31654162.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22078776] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/220788/22078776.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8903572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/89036/8903572.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29776917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/297770/29776917.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29959251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/299593/29959251.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30139296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301393/30139296.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31979331] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/319794/31979331.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23357810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/233579/23357810.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32884783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328848/32884783.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30926214] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309263/30926214.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21529576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/215296/21529576.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33381354] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/333814/33381354.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33269979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/332700/33269979.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33285906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/332860/33285906.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33132616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331327/33132616.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29761590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/297616/29761590.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32769159] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/327692/32769159.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32831730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328318/32831730.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33559666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/335597/33559666.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32818761] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328188/32818761.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28083707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/280838/28083707.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33536162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/335362/33536162.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33788254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/337883/33788254.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32030935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/320310/32030935.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27358429] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/273585/27358429.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19423079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/194231/19423079.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32859519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328596/32859519.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33851143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/338512/33851143.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33559664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/335597/33559664.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32842741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328428/32842741.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28213379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/282134/28213379.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34053445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/340535/34053445.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33062949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/330630/33062949.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27687526] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/276876/27687526.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33221687] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/332217/33221687.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19390062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/193901/19390062.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28697448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/286975/28697448.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12830021] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/128301/12830021.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12830022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/128301/12830022.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35191433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/351915/35191433.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32893299] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328933/32893299.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19211719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/192118/19211719.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36968770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/369688/36968770.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35383449] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/353835/35383449.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36935611] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/369357/36935611.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34395321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/343954/34395321.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33674374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/336744/33674374.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46614263] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/466143/46614263.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42018494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/420185/42018494.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47404739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/474048/47404739.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46175056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/461751/46175056.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44581326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/445814/44581326.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47087113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/470872/47087113.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36790061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/367901/36790061.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47161108] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/471612/47161108.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47148052] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/471481/47148052.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47377409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/473775/47377409.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42750437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/427505/42750437.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36025430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/360255/36025430.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [b]Travelers starting their journey from this clan:[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19370033][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/193701/19370033.png?mtime=VpuuzwACrz4.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20069464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/200695/20069464.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19266985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/192670/19266985.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19591194][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/195912/19591194.png?mtime=Vrx0eAACCFI.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19947122][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/199472/19947122.png?mtime=VsO53wABj2A.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23330143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/233302/23330143.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19985704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/199858/19985704.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27060919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/270610/27060919.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23698779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/236988/23698779.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19803015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/198031/19803015.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20236491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/202365/20236491.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4147139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/41472/4147139.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31493153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/314932/31493153.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31790060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/317901/31790060.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33954441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/339545/33954441.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29425360] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/294254/29425360.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34050861] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/340509/34050861.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34197627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/341977/34197627.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31835561] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/318356/31835561.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29193320] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/291934/29193320.png[/img] [/url][/columns]
Travelers we housed in the clan:

9119037.png

1829716.png
20294942.png?mtime=Vxp9wgAB1R4.png
20410663.png

20379601.png

15103320.png

20840951.png

724422.png

17341196.png

19932801.png

19853305.png

19260815.png

19991490.png

10120963.png

19223900.png

20451171.png

19385198.png
14840996.png?mtime=Vv-RmgACAbg.png
19171136.png

10870598.png

22414130.png

26292803.png

23839028.png

24335919.png

22172157.png

12630071.png

25805531.png

27301828.png

3673163.png

18424450.png

28924194.png

19292447.png

27326738.png

12014771.png

27523592.png

2149261.png

11509387.png

19210093.png

27031261.png

24460662.png

14118502.png

29847551.png

28091696.png
30537433.png 25322272.png

30586963.png
29830072.png
23116488.png
28663972.png 30790461.png
30419633.png 28205782.png
28286513.png

29487678.png

27187922.png

20445203.png

31654162.png

22078776.png

8903572.png

29776917.png

29959251.png

30139296.png

31979331.png

23357810.png

32884783.png

30926214.png

21529576.png

33381354.png

33269979.png

33285906.png

33132616.png

29761590.png

32769159.png

32831730.png

33559666.png

32818761.png

28083707.png

33536162.png

33788254.png

32030935.png

27358429.png

19423079.png

32859519.png

33851143.png

33559664.png

32842741.png

28213379.png

34053445.png

33062949.png

27687526.png

33221687.png

19390062.png

28697448.png

12830021.png

12830022.png

35191433.png

32893299.png

19211719.png

36968770.png

35383449.png

36935611.png

34395321.png

33674374.png

46614263.png

42018494.png

47404739.png

46175056.png

44581326.png

47087113.png

36790061.png

47161108.png

47148052.png

47377409.png

42750437.png

36025430.png

Travelers starting their journey from this clan:

19370033.png?mtime=VpuuzwACrz4.png
20069464.png

19266985.png
19591194.png?mtime=Vrx0eAACCFI.png 19947122.png?mtime=VsO53wABj2A.png

23330143.png

19985704.png

27060919.png

23698779.png

19803015.png

20236491.png

4147139.png

31493153.png

31790060.png

33954441.png

29425360.png

34050861.png

34197627.png

31835561.png

29193320.png
Epidemic

After earning a larger piece of land from the Windsinger, the clan had to face some hardships: the beastclans on the new territory were stronger than any they have encountered before and a hoard of victious criminals hungry for fear, blood and hatred roamed the Plateau. Some were shadow dragons, some were plague, and all were dangerous and strong (either magically, physically, or both). The clan decided to face the new enemy and found allies in the battles. Even Windsinger himself sent some of his exaltees to aid in the fights - a little too late. The battle was won, most of the criminals were inprisoned, but the clan had many casulties of the newly established peace (and the epidemic which spread after the victious hoard):
Epidemic

After earning a larger piece of land from the Windsinger, the clan had to face some hardships: the beastclans on the new territory were stronger than any they have encountered before and a hoard of victious criminals hungry for fear, blood and hatred roamed the Plateau. Some were shadow dragons, some were plague, and all were dangerous and strong (either magically, physically, or both). The clan decided to face the new enemy and found allies in the battles. Even Windsinger himself sent some of his exaltees to aid in the fights - a little too late. The battle was won, most of the criminals were inprisoned, but the clan had many casulties of the newly established peace (and the epidemic which spread after the victious hoard):
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19643608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196437/19643608_350.png?mtime=Vz21_QADQ3E.png[/img] [/url] ----- [right][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/619.png[/img][/right] ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1727490][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/RoseCup_clan.jpg.png[/img] by AceAthena[/url][/center] [center][i]He looks fierce, but he doesn't bite![/i][/center] [center][i]His first mate suddenly left to serve Windsinger.[/i][/center]

19643608_350.png?mtime=Vz21_QADQ3E.png

619.png

He looks fierce, but he doesn't bite!

His first mate suddenly left to serve Windsinger.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21488725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214888/21488725_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [right][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1294.png[/img][/right] ----- Being born from the quick love of a traveler dragon and being strictly raised by her mother in a clan with half-siblings doesn't sound like the best life, but this girl had a wonderful life so far. Her whole family gave her lots of love and her clan is welcoming and friendly. She never felt discrimination or prejudice toward herself from anyone she knew. She sees everything as white or black and has a critical sense of justice. Though she often judges others inside or outside the clan, she keeps her opinion to herself. She usually distrusts the ones she judges "black". The only dragon who is always on the white side for her is ShadeTouched, a coatl usually treated with reluctance. She considers the male eternally good because of his brave fight against the Shade. She is well mannered and pretty much what her mother ever wanted from a hatchling (and later adult dragon). She writes beautiful poems and plays the harp. She likes creating music with Moira and they spend a lot of time together in the fields, composing. They never had a real concert, but they have fun together so they aren't sad because of the lack of performances. However they are playing their instruments during festivals for the whole clan. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1430952][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/2v93rlx.jpg_zpsirongywe.png[/img] by biohazardBroski[/url][/center] ----- ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20577678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205777/20577678_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [right][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/17002.png[/img][/right] ----- [columns][font=Arial Black][size=7]ForestSky[/size][/font] [i]member of the High Circle: clan representative, keeps in touch with Windsinger and other wind clans[/i][nextcol][color=transparent]dfhffgdfgdfdj[/color][nextcol][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1800176][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Clan_rep_zpsdwjwr5qa.png[/img] by Chuchuana[/url][/center][/columns] [center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/33w8h1t.jpg[/img][/center] [columns][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1471920#post_18277830][img]http://i.imgur.com/TUcHbTs.gif[/img] by Nirwana[/url][/center][nextcol] In his childhood he [b]was trained strictly[/b] how to behave and he has [b]never really talked with his father[/b]. Maybe that's the reason he is [b]independent[/b] and [b]doesn't take any advise from anyone[/b]. He [b]loves his mate Enora[/b], but [b]can't express his feelings well[/b]. He is struggling with romantic flying tours together and gathering flowers and shiny pebbles for gifting. He [b]should learn the way of words from his mother[/b], but he decided to [b]distance himself from the strict trainer[/b] and is avoiding her as much as possible. He [b]gathered all the knowledge found of the Wind Flight[/b] and is [b]aiding the clan in flight activities[/b]. He is the one [b]responsible for keeping in touch with the dragons of Windsinger and the other wind clans[/b] as well as the one [b]representing the clan during festivals and bigger meetings[/b].[nextcol][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1651135][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/4c1eb85ed1f65b357292f0759b0a1e1e/tumblr_nu7w3vXXA31qgs2k4o1_250.jpg[/img] by SuzumeSan[/url][/center][/columns] [center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/33w8h1t.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20535368] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205354/20535368.png[/img] Partner: Enora[/url][/center] [center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/33w8h1t.jpg[/img][/center] [quote name="lopika" date=2016-05-16 09:02:26] [center][i]Fun fact (from the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1740154][b]Random Dragon Facts[/b][/url] forum thread)[/i][/center] - He likes paintings and drawings but is shy to show it so only his partner knows about his passion. - He is the only one in the clan who has actually seen the Windsinger. - He often visits the library both for sharing new information and for learning even more, but he doesn't want to be seen as a geeky dragon, so he decided to only go twice a week at max. (He is strongly conscious of what others think about him and has a little anxciety.) [/quote] [center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/33w8h1t.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1700215][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Forest_noodle_zpsdn75bvja.png[/img] by pittysoares[/url][/center] [center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/33w8h1t.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1572063][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/TsN2XPo_zpsdyvouimx.png[/img] by fallowtail[/url][/center] [center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/33w8h1t.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1772238][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/ForestSky_bust_zpsegfu4yc1.png[/img] by jurobii[/url][/center] [center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/33w8h1t.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1784814][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Imp-ForestSky_zpszzxmg6dh.png[/img] by 14thNoah[/url] ----- ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20535368] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205354/20535368_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [right][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/405.png[/img][/right] ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1573225][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/imperial.png[/img] by Vaeporeons[/center] Once a young pair of imperials visited the clan. They were bright colored, but shy and they wanted to settle down with on this cliff. They were friendly with others, but could not open up their hearts to the members of the clan. Fortunately a visiting group of dragons had a great impact on them and they decided to keep them company and left the clan for their new home, where they feel at ease. These two were Mantley and Abrielle. When the pair had their first nest, they gifted one of their two children to the clan that took them in. This way they can return any time they want and the bonds between the two clans are getting stronger. Enora is named after the Sun. She resembles a beach in colors: Sun, sand and the sea. She is cheerful and playful, her kindness shines upon her loved ones. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1875238][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Enora_sit_zps5uroo7y6.png[/img] by brlhy[/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/19657059][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Adopt/Enora_zps4jhelvmg.png[/img] by lopika[/url][/center]

21488725_350.png

1294.png

Being born from the quick love of a traveler dragon and being strictly raised by her mother in a clan with half-siblings doesn't sound like the best life, but this girl had a wonderful life so far. Her whole family gave her lots of love and her clan is welcoming and friendly. She never felt discrimination or prejudice toward herself from anyone she knew.

She sees everything as white or black and has a critical sense of justice. Though she often judges others inside or outside the clan, she keeps her opinion to herself. She usually distrusts the ones she judges "black". The only dragon who is always on the white side for her is ShadeTouched, a coatl usually treated with reluctance. She considers the male eternally good because of his brave fight against the Shade.

She is well mannered and pretty much what her mother ever wanted from a hatchling (and later adult dragon). She writes beautiful poems and plays the harp. She likes creating music with Moira and they spend a lot of time together in the fields, composing. They never had a real concert, but they have fun together so they aren't sad because of the lack of performances. However they are playing their instruments during festivals for the whole clan.

20577678_350.png

17002.png

ForestSky
member of the High Circle: clan representative,
keeps in touch with Windsinger and other wind clans
dfhffgdfgdfdj

33w8h1t.jpg

In his childhood he was trained strictly how to behave and he has never really talked with his father. Maybe that's the reason he is independent and doesn't take any advise from anyone.

He loves his mate Enora, but can't express his feelings well. He is struggling with romantic flying tours together and gathering flowers and shiny pebbles for gifting. He should learn the way of words from his mother, but he decided to distance himself from the strict trainer and is avoiding her as much as possible.

He gathered all the knowledge found of the Wind Flight and is aiding the clan in flight activities. He is the one responsible for keeping in touch with the dragons of Windsinger and the other wind clans as well as the one representing the clan during festivals and bigger meetings.

33w8h1t.jpg

33w8h1t.jpg

lopika wrote on 2016-05-16:
Fun fact (from the Random Dragon Facts forum thread)

- He likes paintings and drawings but is shy to show it so only his partner knows about his passion.

- He is the only one in the clan who has actually seen the Windsinger.

- He often visits the library both for sharing new information and for learning even more, but he doesn't want to be seen as a geeky dragon, so he decided to only go twice a week at max.

(He is strongly conscious of what others think about him and has a little anxciety.)

33w8h1t.jpg

33w8h1t.jpg

33w8h1t.jpg

33w8h1t.jpg

Imp-ForestSky_zpszzxmg6dh.png

by 14thNoah

20535368_350.png

405.png

Once a young pair of imperials visited the clan. They were bright colored, but shy and they wanted to settle down with on this cliff. They were friendly with others, but could not open up their hearts to the members of the clan. Fortunately a visiting group of dragons had a great impact on them and they decided to keep them company and left the clan for their new home, where they feel at ease. These two were Mantley and Abrielle. When the pair had their first nest, they gifted one of their two children to the clan that took them in. This way they can return any time they want and the bonds between the two clans are getting stronger.

Enora is named after the Sun. She resembles a beach in colors: Sun, sand and the sea. She is cheerful and playful, her kindness shines upon her loved ones.

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20097497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200975/20097497_350.png?mtime=Vxqw8AADn0Q.png[/img] [/url] ----- [right][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/786.png[/img][/right] ----- [Center][i][b]Ice Queen[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1573225][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/IceQueen.jpg.png[/img] by Vaeporeons[/url][/center] [quote name="lopika" date=2016-04-30 14:59:08] [center][i]Fun facts (from the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1740154][b]Random Dragon Facts[/b][/url] forum thread)[/i][/center] - Despite her original element she has strong ice magic and can control icy winds and generate snowstorms - though she rarely ever does. - She likes the smell of the liquid used for cleaning by her partner - the clan's cleaner. - She likes berry juice and often visits DustyCork who also enjoys such juices. They like drinking together and talking about elemental magic. [/quote] [center][i]Most often favorited dragons:[/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1756237][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Prides_zpshpvoftd7.png[/img] [img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Ice_bust_small_zpsekt0m76p.png[/img] by Proxima[/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1787230][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/78006352-db6c-4d9d-9756-56eebc189817_zpsuacu9vz9.jpg[/img] by goodnight[/url][/center] ----- ----- ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20583107] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205832/20583107_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ----- [right][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/15129.png[/img][/right] ----- [font=Arial Black][size=7]Kelris[/size][/font] [i]sarcastic teaser, cocktail maker[/i] [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/aed6377eb396abbaa7338900db5baea2/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o9_500.png[/img][/center] [columns][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1471920#post_18277830][img]http://i.imgur.com/eqMmrc7.gif[/img] by Nirwana[/url][/center][nextcol] One of the mates of Poison. She is [b]tolerant[/b] and [b]calm[/b], but has a [b]twisted sense of humor[/b]. She [b]feels at ease near Poison[/b] (even though he is from the Nature Flight and she is from the Plague Flight) but often [b]teases him[/b] and her [b]jokes can go overboard[/b]. They are in a [b]love-hate relationship[/b], but couldn't live without each other. She is [b]sarcastic[/b] with others and likes [b]teasing the younger dragons[/b] of the clan, but is [b]respectful and well-mannered around older members[/b] of the clan (thanks to her [b]superb upbringing[/b]). She has a [b]sense of nobility[/b], but [b]never lets her pride overflow[/b]. After all: a small mistake can start an avalanche.[nextcol][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1651135][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/0e7f99c5950ab6537d9fe970b03a01dc/tumblr_nu7ve0LhKM1qgs2k4o8_250.jpg[/img] by SuzumeSan[/url][/center][/columns] [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/aed6377eb396abbaa7338900db5baea2/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o9_500.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]hklégkhpofghkpofk[/color][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19120049][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/191201/19120049.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]hklégkhpofghkpofk[/color][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21283082][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/212831/21283082.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]hklégkhpofghkpofk[/color][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19120049]Partner: PoisonIvy[/url][nextcol][color=transparent]hklégkhpofofk[/color][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21283082]Likes to tease: Gaelira[/url][/columns] [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/aed6377eb396abbaa7338900db5baea2/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o9_500.png[/img][/center] [quote name="lopika" date=2016-02-07 17:41:48] [center][i]Fun facts (from the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1740154][b]Random Dragon Facts[/b][/url] forum thread)[/i][/center] 1. She likes sweets and sweet fruits. During summer time she makes cocktails out of fresh spring water and oranges. For some reason she always puts a bit of a potion into the glass too (she grabbed the red vial from the alchemists the day she arrived and loves the potion inside due to ity sweet scent - sadly it has no taste). 2. She feels at home anywhere. She is quick to adapt and learns fast. She can memorize names and faces almost immediately and can make friends easily. She needs time before revealing her sarcastic prankster side to somebody. [/quote]

20097497_350.png?mtime=Vxqw8AADn0Q.png

786.png

Ice Queen

lopika wrote on 2016-04-30:
Fun facts (from the Random Dragon Facts forum thread)

- Despite her original element she has strong ice magic and can control icy winds and generate snowstorms - though she rarely ever does.

- She likes the smell of the liquid used for cleaning by her partner - the clan's cleaner.

- She likes berry juice and often visits DustyCork who also enjoys such juices. They like drinking together and talking about elemental magic.
Most often favorited dragons:

Prides_zpshpvoftd7.png

Ice_bust_small_zpsekt0m76p.png

by Proxima

15129.png

Kelris
sarcastic teaser, cocktail maker

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o9_500.png

One of the mates of Poison. She is tolerant and calm, but has a twisted sense of humor. She feels at ease near Poison (even though he is from the Nature Flight and she is from the Plague Flight) but often teases him and her jokes can go overboard. They are in a love-hate relationship, but couldn't live without each other.

She is sarcastic with others and likes teasing the younger dragons of the clan, but is respectful and well-mannered around older members of the clan (thanks to her superb upbringing). She has a sense of nobility, but never lets her pride overflow. After all: a small mistake can start an avalanche.

hklégkhpofghkpofk 19120049.png hklégkhpofghkpofk 21283082.png
hklégkhpofghkpofk Partner: PoisonIvy hklégkhpofofk Likes to tease: Gaelira

lopika wrote on 2016-02-07:

1. She likes sweets and sweet fruits. During summer time she makes cocktails out of fresh spring water and oranges. For some reason she always puts a bit of a potion into the glass too (she grabbed the red vial from the alchemists the day she arrived and loves the potion inside due to ity sweet scent - sadly it has no taste).

2. She feels at home anywhere. She is quick to adapt and learns fast. She can memorize names and faces almost immediately and can make friends easily. She needs time before revealing her sarcastic prankster side to somebody.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22867489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228675/22867489_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [right][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/6335.png[/img][/right] ----- [center][b]The Raven[/b][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1815075] [img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Adopt/The_zpsyjvorwu1.png[/img] by lopika[/url][/center] [columns][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f62d86acb8a8f092ed5e0e4f3df3674/tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png[/img] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f62d86acb8a8f092ed5e0e4f3df3674/tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png[/img] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f62d86acb8a8f092ed5e0e4f3df3674/tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png[/img] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f62d86acb8a8f092ed5e0e4f3df3674/tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png[/img][nextcol]Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. "'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door- Only this, and nothing more." Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December, And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor. Eagerly I wished the morrow;- vainly I had sought to borrow From my books surcease of sorrow- sorrow for the lost Lenore- For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore- Nameless here for evermore. And the silken, sad, uncertain rustling of each purple curtain Thrilled me- filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before; So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating, "'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door- Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door; This it is, and nothing more." Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer, "Sir," said I, "or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore; But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping, And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door, That I scarce was sure I heard you" - here I opened wide the door; Darkness there, and nothing more. Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before; But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token, And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, "Lenore?" This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!" Merely this, and nothing more. Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning, Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before. "Surely," said I, "surely that is something at my window lattice: Let me see, then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore - Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; 'Tis the wind and nothing more!" Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter, In there stepped a stately Raven of the saintly days of yore; Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he; But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door- Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door- Perched, and sat, and nothing more. Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling, By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore. "Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou," I said, "art sure no craven, Ghastly grim and ancient Raven wandering from the Nightly shore- Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!" Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore." Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly, Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore; For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door- Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door, With such name as "Nevermore." But the Raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour. Nothing further then he uttered - not a feather then he fluttered- Till I scarcely more than muttered, "Other friends have flown before- On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before." Then the bird said, "Nevermore." Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken, "Doubtless," said I, "what it utters is its only stock and store, Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful Disaster Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore- Till the dirges of his Hope that melancholy burden bore Of 'Never - Nevermore'." But the Raven still beguiling all my fancy into smiling, Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird, and bust and door; Then upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore- What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt and ominous bird of yore Meant in croaking "Nevermore." This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom's core; This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining On the cushion's velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o'er, But whose velvet violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o'er, She shall press, ah, Nevermore! Then methought the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer Swung by Seraphim whose footfalls tinkled on the tufted floor. "Wretch," I cried, "thy God hath lent thee - by these angels he hath sent thee Respite - respite and nepenthe, from thy memories of Lenore! Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe and forget this lost Lenore!" Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore." "Prophet!" said I, "thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! - Whether Tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore, Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted- On this home by Horror haunted- tell me truly, I implore- Is there - is there balm in Gilead? - tell me - tell me, I implore!" Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore." "Prophet!" said I, "thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! By that Heaven that bends above us - by that God we both adore- Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn, It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels name Lenore- Clasp a rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore." Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore." "Be that word our sign in parting, bird or fiend," I shrieked, upstarting- "Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore! Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken! Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door! Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!" Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore." And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door; And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming, And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor; And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor Shall be lifted - Nevermore![nextcol][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f62d86acb8a8f092ed5e0e4f3df3674/tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png[/img] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f62d86acb8a8f092ed5e0e4f3df3674/tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png[/img] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f62d86acb8a8f092ed5e0e4f3df3674/tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png[/img] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f62d86acb8a8f092ed5e0e4f3df3674/tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png[/img][/columns]

22867489_350.png

6335.png

The Raven

tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door-
Only this, and nothing more."

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow;- vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow- sorrow for the lost Lenore-
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore-
Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken, sad, uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Thrilled me- filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating,
"'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door-
Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door;
This it is, and nothing more."

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
"Sir," said I, "or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you" - here I opened wide the door;
Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, "Lenore?"
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!"
Merely this, and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
"Surely," said I, "surely that is something at my window lattice:
Let me see, then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore;
'Tis the wind and nothing more!"

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately Raven of the saintly days of yore;
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door-
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door-
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore.
"Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou," I said, "art sure no craven,
Ghastly grim and ancient Raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door-
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as "Nevermore."

But the Raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
Nothing further then he uttered - not a feather then he fluttered-
Till I scarcely more than muttered, "Other friends have flown before-
On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before."
Then the bird said, "Nevermore."

Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken,
"Doubtless," said I, "what it utters is its only stock and store,
Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful Disaster
Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore-
Till the dirges of his Hope that melancholy burden bore
Of 'Never - Nevermore'."

But the Raven still beguiling all my fancy into smiling,
Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird, and bust and door;
Then upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore-
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking "Nevermore."

This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing
To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom's core;
This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining
On the cushion's velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o'er,
But whose velvet violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o'er,
She shall press, ah, Nevermore!

Then methought the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer
Swung by Seraphim whose footfalls tinkled on the tufted floor.
"Wretch," I cried, "thy God hath lent thee - by these angels he hath sent thee
Respite - respite and nepenthe, from thy memories of Lenore!
Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe and forget this lost Lenore!"

"Prophet!" said I, "thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! -
Whether Tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted-
On this home by Horror haunted- tell me truly, I implore-
Is there - is there balm in Gilead? - tell me - tell me, I implore!"

"Prophet!" said I, "thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil!
By that Heaven that bends above us - by that God we both adore-
Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,
It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels name Lenore-
Clasp a rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore."

"Be that word our sign in parting, bird or fiend," I shrieked, upstarting-
"Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!"

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - Nevermore!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21108867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211089/21108867_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [right][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/598.png[/img][/right] ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1664400][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/pink_mirror.png[/img] by Swift[/url][/center] [quote name="lopika" date=2016-02-19 16:37:12] [center][i]Fun facts (from the [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1740154]Random Dragon Facts[/url][/b] forum thread)[/i][/center] - She is the child of the first child of the very first mirror dragon in the clan. She is paired with an other lineaged mirror with several generations in the clan. She is becoming a very important link in the chain of lineaged mirrors. - Her name was randomly chosen. The whole clan wrote a name on a leaf and dropped the leaf into a hat. They picked three random leaves and voted for the name. All the votes came for Khrynia. - She likes pink a lot. Her father has pink wings and is a brave and strong mirror, so she is proud of her wing color and doesn't think it is feminine. She likes gathering pink flowers and making flower falls from their petals. [/quote] ----- ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29718158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297182/29718158_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- She recieved the Guide from her Partner, who monitors her surroundings through the guide's eyes with his shadow magic to be able to protect her. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2071755][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Adopt/Predator_zpskaq9r5xd.png[/img] lineart by Lichtdrache[/url], colored by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=204939]lopika[/url][/center]

21108867_350.png

598.png

lopika wrote on 2016-02-19:

- She is the child of the first child of the very first mirror dragon in the clan. She is paired with an other lineaged mirror with several generations in the clan. She is becoming a very important link in the chain of lineaged mirrors.

- Her name was randomly chosen. The whole clan wrote a name on a leaf and dropped the leaf into a hat. They picked three random leaves and voted for the name. All the votes came for Khrynia.

- She likes pink a lot. Her father has pink wings and is a brave and strong mirror, so she is proud of her wing color and doesn't think it is feminine. She likes gathering pink flowers and making flower falls from their petals.

29718158_350.png

She recieved the Guide from her Partner, who monitors her surroundings through the guide's eyes with his shadow magic to be able to protect her.

[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20944062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209441/20944062_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] ----- He was welcomed to the clan as a former member's grandchild. His mother hatched from one of the clan nests and left for a far away lair, but now the blood returned to the lair with a different magical element: ice. He is hot headed and adventurous. He fit in the clan right after his return. He likes the cold and is often cooling in the caves. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1700215][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Noodle_spiral_size_zps07l2f8j6.png[/img] by pittysoares[/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1727306][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Noodle_chibi_zps6gsdxvxp.png[/img] by Exaltier[/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1812723][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FlightRisingArt/Noodle_pixel_zpsiopzyev5.gif[/img] by Hailey[/url][/center]

He was welcomed to the clan as a former member's grandchild. His mother hatched from one of the clan nests and left for a far away lair, but now the blood returned to the lair with a different magical element: ice.

He is hot headed and adventurous. He fit in the clan right after his return. He likes the cold and is often cooling in the caves.

1 2 3 4