Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Mist Watch Weekly: Beware of Shellions!
1 2 3
[size=4]Quick Links/Issue Number: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1749228#18666672]1[/url] : [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1749228#17848049]2[/url] : [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1749228/2#18666672]3[/url] : [/size] [color=white]o[/color] ------------------- [center][b][size=7]~The Mist Watch Weekly~[/b][/center] [size=5]Dragons across Sornieth:[/size] there is a danger facing Sorneith, far greater than any danger ever faced by dragonkind before. More menacing than the Shade, more deadly than the Plaugebringer. For too long we have remained silent on the issue, fearing for our lair and for our clanmates, but as the dragonkind population grows bigger, we have had to make a choice between our personal safety, and our duty to the rest of dragonkind. We have chosen you. To what end, we do not know. [columns] [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/0/09/Mistwatch_Shellion.png[/img] [center][size=2][i][color=grey]The Enemy[/color][/i][/size] [nextcol][/center] [color=white]----[/color]You might not already know what this threat is. If this is the case, we envy your bliss. But it will not save you. It will not save you from the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. [color=white]----[/color]That’s right. The MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. You’ve seen them, peeking out at you. Their smirk, self-fulfilled and yet somehow still empty. The eyes that stare past you, eyes that never meet you, eyes that look out as if they are, in fact, looking at someone far beyond you…doubtlessly, you’ve killed them as you made your way across the horrible, darkened passages of the Mire. But have you ever stopped to wonder what they are planning for you, in return? [/columns] [color=white]----[/color]We have. We have, and we have suffered at the hands of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS, and we must now reach out to the rest of Sornieth, so that none may suffer the EVILS of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. And so we have created The Mist Watch. It is a weekly report, about the comings and goings of the Enemy. We will give you a weekly Threat Assessment. We will bring you interviews from those who have been touched by the malice of the Enemy. We will spread the word of the MALEVOLENCE of the Enemy! And we will hope, as always, that we make it another day in this cruel, Mistwatch world. Heed our warnings! Protect yourself! Before it is too late… [color=white]o[/color] ------------------------ [columns][b][size=5]THREAT INDEX (1-5)[/size][/b] [color=white]o[/color] [color=white]o[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AfVW7KC.png[/img][/center] [color=white]o[/color] [i][color=grey]Did they find out what we were planning? Our Coliseum team was followed home by three of them. That evening, we found a crate, containing coins and SKIN. The hide of a MISTWATCH SHELLION, still damp with greenish ooze, ragged in places. Could it have been a…a…a real MISTWATCH SHELLION skin? But why? The hatchlings saw it before we could remove it. Be careful. The Enemy is angry.[/i] [color=white]o[/color] ----------------- [nextcol] [color=white]---[/color] [nextcol][color=white]o[/color] [b][size=5]MISTWATCH SHELLIONS: LEARN TO RECOGNIZE THE SIGNS[/size][/b] [color=white]o[/color] [color=white]----[/color]The Mire is already a treacherous place. Low visibility, deep bogs, and thick fog plague the place. You may think you are already prepared to handle the inhernet dangers. But beware! The MISTWATCH SHELLION knows the terrain infinitely better than you do. It is their HOME. If you feel like you are being followed, if you see out of the corner of your eye a flash of lavender, if you feel a creeping sensation deep within you, an sense of dread, a sense that you just might not make it home tonight, USE CAUTION! A MISTWATCH SHELLION may be following you. Here are some steps you can use to protect yourself, if you suspect the worse. [/columns] [color=white]o[/color] [list][*] Use fire! The Enemy is aligned with Ice. The instinctively fear the FLAME of GOODNESS and RIGHT. The flame will also help you see, and will help burn through the ever-present fog. If you made the mistake of traveling without a Fire dragon, or worse, without fire making tools, then make light however you can. The MISTWATCH SHELLION will not be fooled, but it will help you see. Don’t make it easy for them! [*] Bring a mirror! The Enemy is known for staring at the Mists. No one knows why they do this, or if it is in fact for some deeper, more sinister purpose. Yet the fact remains. The Enemy can, on occasion, be distracted by the reflection of mist in a mirror. [*] NEVER TRAVEL ALONE! You have heard the rumors of dragons who entered the Mire alone, and never returned. Did they fall in a bog, wings trapped, unable to swim? Did they encounter a Wartoad, swallowed in one gulp or smashed under its flippers? Or were they stalked by the Enemy, cornered and backed against a twisted log, flailing in the dark against a mob of identical MISTWATCH SHELLIONS, captured and forced to wear the skin of a recently deceased member? Were they brainwashed into joined the Shellion way of life? Or did they go insane, doomed to amble in the deepest, most lonely parts of the Mire? We don’t know. Do you want to find out? No? Then DON’T TRAVEL ALONE! [/list] [color=white]o[/color] ----------------------------- [color=white]o[/color] [size=4][b]Next Week:[/b][/size] The Differences Between average Shellions and MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. MISTWATCH SHELLION language: Interview with a Mire Survivor
Quick Links/Issue Number: 1 : 2 : 3 :

o
~The Mist Watch Weekly~

Dragons across Sornieth: there is a danger facing Sorneith, far greater than any danger ever faced by dragonkind before. More menacing than the Shade, more deadly than the Plaugebringer. For too long we have remained silent on the issue, fearing for our lair and for our clanmates, but as the dragonkind population grows bigger, we have had to make a choice between our personal safety, and our duty to the rest of dragonkind. We have chosen you. To what end, we do not know.
Mistwatch_Shellion.png
The Enemy

----You might not already know what this threat is. If this is the case, we envy your bliss. But it will not save you. It will not save you from the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS.

----That’s right. The MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. You’ve seen them, peeking out at you. Their smirk, self-fulfilled and yet somehow still empty. The eyes that stare past you, eyes that never meet you, eyes that look out as if they are, in fact, looking at someone far beyond you…doubtlessly, you’ve killed them as you made your way across the horrible, darkened passages of the Mire. But have you ever stopped to wonder what they are planning for you, in return?

----We have. We have, and we have suffered at the hands of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS, and we must now reach out to the rest of Sornieth, so that none may suffer the EVILS of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. And so we have created The Mist Watch. It is a weekly report, about the comings and goings of the Enemy. We will give you a weekly Threat Assessment. We will bring you interviews from those who have been touched by the malice of the Enemy. We will spread the word of the MALEVOLENCE of the Enemy! And we will hope, as always, that we make it another day in this cruel, Mistwatch world. Heed our warnings! Protect yourself! Before it is too late…
o
THREAT INDEX (1-5)
o
o
AfVW7KC.png
o
Did they find out what we were planning? Our Coliseum team was followed home by three of them. That evening, we found a crate, containing coins and SKIN. The hide of a MISTWATCH SHELLION, still damp with greenish ooze, ragged in places. Could it have been a…a…a real MISTWATCH SHELLION skin? But why? The hatchlings saw it before we could remove it. Be careful. The Enemy is angry.
o
--- o
MISTWATCH SHELLIONS: LEARN TO RECOGNIZE THE SIGNS
o
----The Mire is already a treacherous place. Low visibility, deep bogs, and thick fog plague the place. You may think you are already prepared to handle the inhernet dangers. But beware! The MISTWATCH SHELLION knows the terrain infinitely better than you do. It is their HOME. If you feel like you are being followed, if you see out of the corner of your eye a flash of lavender, if you feel a creeping sensation deep within you, an sense of dread, a sense that you just might not make it home tonight, USE CAUTION! A MISTWATCH SHELLION may be following you. Here are some steps you can use to protect yourself, if you suspect the worse.
o
  • Use fire! The Enemy is aligned with Ice. The instinctively fear the FLAME of GOODNESS and RIGHT. The flame will also help you see, and will help burn through the ever-present fog. If you made the mistake of traveling without a Fire dragon, or worse, without fire making tools, then make light however you can. The MISTWATCH SHELLION will not be fooled, but it will help you see. Don’t make it easy for them!
  • Bring a mirror! The Enemy is known for staring at the Mists. No one knows why they do this, or if it is in fact for some deeper, more sinister purpose. Yet the fact remains. The Enemy can, on occasion, be distracted by the reflection of mist in a mirror.
  • NEVER TRAVEL ALONE! You have heard the rumors of dragons who entered the Mire alone, and never returned. Did they fall in a bog, wings trapped, unable to swim? Did they encounter a Wartoad, swallowed in one gulp or smashed under its flippers? Or were they stalked by the Enemy, cornered and backed against a twisted log, flailing in the dark against a mob of identical MISTWATCH SHELLIONS, captured and forced to wear the skin of a recently deceased member? Were they brainwashed into joined the Shellion way of life? Or did they go insane, doomed to amble in the deepest, most lonely parts of the Mire? We don’t know. Do you want to find out? No? Then DON’T TRAVEL ALONE!

o
o
Next Week:
The Differences Between average Shellions and MISTWATCH SHELLIONS.
MISTWATCH SHELLION language: Interview with a Mire Survivor
tcdKlxA.png
People Who Wish to be Notified When New Issues are Released ((pinglist)) -roxy265 -Peridoughdot -Tingo -Aspyria -Selki -LightCrusader Our Fearless (Main) Team [b]Editor-in-chief: [/b]Mercy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=171292&tab=dragon&did=20773435][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/207735/20773435.png[/img][/url] [b] Mire Correspondents:[/b] Eissu, Jordan [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=171292&tab=dragon&did=1234060][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/12341/1234060.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=171292&tab=dragon&did=2099561][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/20996/2099561.png[/img][/url] [b]Thank you![/b] This newsletter would be nothing without our readers. Worse, it would be an unbearable RISK. Thank you, for giving meaning to our efforts. We can only hope that the information we provide, in some small ways, helps stem the INEVITABLE attack of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS.
People Who Wish to be Notified When New Issues are Released ((pinglist))
-roxy265 -Peridoughdot -Tingo -Aspyria -Selki -LightCrusader

Our Fearless (Main) Team
Editor-in-chief: Mercy
20773435.png

Mire Correspondents:
Eissu, Jordan
1234060.png2099561.png

Thank you!
This newsletter would be nothing without our readers. Worse, it would be an unbearable RISK. Thank you, for giving meaning to our efforts. We can only hope that the information we provide, in some small ways, helps stem the INEVITABLE attack of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS.
tcdKlxA.png
@RigilKentauris Argh! What is all this propaganda nonsense? It's very . . . entertaining!
@RigilKentauris Argh! What is all this propaganda nonsense? It's very . . . entertaining!
cDNKY5y.gif
[columns][left][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=171292&tab=dragon&did=20773435][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/207735/20773435.png[/img][/url][/left] [nextcol] [color=white]- - [nextcol][size=4][color=black] Hello, @LightCrusader. My name is Mercy. I am the editor in chief of this little newsletter, and I can assure you: this is no propaganda campaign. Nor is it nonsense. This is a LAST, DESPERATE attempt to help the dragons of Sorneith see the dangers posed by the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS before it is too late! [/columns][size=4] I can see how it might seem like...propaganda nonsense. If I hadn't seen what I had seen, perhaps I would think that way too. But this is why I've created the Mistwatch Weekly. Because the threat is real. And the time is now. Thank you, then, for reading my humble little newsletter. I hope, for all our sakes, you continue to read it.
20773435.png
- -

Hello, @LightCrusader. My name is Mercy. I am the editor in chief of this little newsletter, and I can assure you: this is no propaganda campaign. Nor is it nonsense. This is a LAST, DESPERATE attempt to help the dragons of Sorneith see the dangers posed by the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS before it is too late!

I can see how it might seem like...propaganda nonsense. If I hadn't seen what I had seen, perhaps I would think that way too. But this is why I've created the Mistwatch Weekly. Because the threat is real. And the time is now.

Thank you, then, for reading my humble little newsletter. I hope, for all our sakes, you continue to read it.
tcdKlxA.png
@RigilKentauris

You should definitely make a pinglist to let people know when new issues are released. (And if you do, I would love to be on the list ^^ )
@RigilKentauris

You should definitely make a pinglist to let people know when new issues are released. (And if you do, I would love to be on the list ^^ )
hatchery%20banner%20right%20size.gif
@RigilKentauris:

Haha I really like the idea! And I support roxy265's idea of a ping list which I would then like to be added to as well! :)
@RigilKentauris:

Haha I really like the idea! And I support roxy265's idea of a ping list which I would then like to be added to as well! :)
GujRVNB.gif
@RigilKentauris [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=125057&tab=dragon&did=8670567][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/86706/8670567.png?mtime=VrgYqwAARko.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=4]Well met, Editor-in-Chief. I am Galtus. Now, are you [i]sure[/i] these Mistwatch Shellion are as dangerous as you make them out to be? Although a little extra caution never hurt anyone, I don't like the idea of spreading misinformation.[/size][/columns] Just curious, are you planning to write the next week topics, or was this just a fun one-off?
@RigilKentauris
8670567.png?mtime=VrgYqwAARko.png Well met, Editor-in-Chief. I am Galtus. Now, are you sure these Mistwatch Shellion are as dangerous as you make them out to be? Although a little extra caution never hurt anyone, I don't like the idea of spreading misinformation.

Just curious, are you planning to write the next week topics, or was this just a fun one-off?
cDNKY5y.gif
@RigilKentauris

I could not agree with you more. Those Congeals are nightmares in the Mire. THEY ARE THREATS TO DRAGON SOCIETY
@RigilKentauris

I could not agree with you more. Those Congeals are nightmares in the Mire. THEY ARE THREATS TO DRAGON SOCIETY
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
[center][b][size=7]~The Mist Watch Weekly~[/b][/center] [columns] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1471920][img]http://i.imgur.com/KJB7vQB.gif[/img][/url] [center][size=2][i][color=grey]The Unceasing Fog[/color][/i][/size] [nextcol] [color=white]----[/color] [nextcol] [color=white]----[/color]We have successfully created two -TWO- Mistwatch Weeklies to date. Our team -our editors, the agents who track the movements of the Enemy, the dragons in the clan where I live- trembles at night. We can only wait for the RETRIBUTION of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. Read our words. Take notice! The more you know about the Enemy, the better prepared you will be when they eventually STRIKE! Who knows how many of them there are, submerged in the muck, hiding, shifting from ONE SHADOW to ANOTHER... [color=white]----[/color] [color=white]----[/color] [color=white]----[/color] [b][size=5]MISTWATCH SHELLION LANGUAGE[/size][/b] -By Mercy [color=white]----[/color] Yes! You heard right! The MISTWATCH SHELLIONS have a language! They are capable of communication. How else do you think they plan their strikes, co-ordinating in the silent, still forests? Of course, it is clear that MISTWATCH SHELLIONS can, with a single piercing stare form their large green eye, let their fellows know what they are doing. A normal dragon has NO CHANCE against the MISTWATCH SHELLION, if that dragon does not endeavor to understand how the Enemy talks! For many years, I was lost in the Mire, confounded at every angle my the deceptions of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. I owe my survival, among many things, to my ability to pick up on their language. [/columns] Growing up Coatl in a non-Coatl lair is difficult. You have to work very hard if you want to succeed at understanding you lairmates. It was no different for me, although I took to understanding languages far faster than the other hatchlings. I have, I put forth humbly, a gift for understanding how languages work, how they are put together, how to listen and speak them. SO when I was lost in the Mire as a young dragon, I recognized something important. The haunting echoes I heard were part of a language. The distant snap of a branch, too clear and too sharp to be accidental – language. The sound of wind dragging itself through the tangle of dead brush – not the wind. Someone – or something – was speaking. I won’t frighten readers with a description of how I connected the sounds to the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. That story is far too long and too harrowing to recount today. But I will leave you with a useful tool – some of the more common MISTWATCH SHELLION phrases:[list] [*]Two broken twigs sounds, one breath apart: “I am following a creature”. This means, of course, that the Enemy is following YOU! Stay calm. Prepare yourself. Can you get to a fire quickly? [*]Haunting echoes while the wind is blowing: “It is time to go/It is time”. This literally means, ‘it is time’. For what? For some grand MEETING of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS? I don’t know. It does mean, however, that the Enemy will vacate the area. [*]The sound of ROCKS falling behind you: Run. This is the noise a MISTWATCH SHELLION makes when it clacks its pointed beak. There is one reason the Enemy would open its mud crusted beak. To CONSUME the FLESH of DRAGONKIND![/list] I’ve been told, on many occasions, that I must have imagining things. I was not. Is it so odd to think that creatures like the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS would create a language as DECEPTIVE and TERRIFYING as themselves? Is it odd to think that in a land where Coatls communicate as we do, a creature used to hiding in the forests would create such a language? No. Learn how they speak. And use it against them. [color=white]----[/color] ------------------- [columns][b][size=5]THREAT INDEX (1-5)[/size][/b] [color=white]o[/color] [color=white]o[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AfVW7KC.png[/img][/center] [color=white]o[/color] [i][color=grey]The Trickmurk Circus is coming up. Be careful of any dragon dressed up as The Enemy. The might, in fact, be an actual MISTWATCH SHELLION, traveling among us to DIVINE our SECRETS, to SECRET AWAY our HATCHLINGS! Think: what kind of dragon would dress up as a Shellion, for fun? The Enemy is deceptive. And this is a holiday about deception. Be careful...[/i] [color=white]o[/color] ----------------- [nextcol] [color=white]---[/color] [nextcol][color=white]o[/color] [b][size=5]SHELLIONS AND MISTWATCH SHELLIONS[/size][/b] -By Eissu [color=white]o[/color] [color=white]----[/color]Average Shellions, as we all know, are adorable, harmless, and, if you are into puns, quite funny. Several of their kind have mastered the intricacies of certain dragon tongues, and as far as beastclans go, Shellions are tolerably decent. The most obvious difference between a Shellion and a Mistwatch Shellion is appearance. Average Shellions come in a wide variety of browns, and natural, earthy colors. They have a thick and oily mane, and spend much of their time submerged in the various swamps and mires of, well, the Mire. [/columns] [color=white]o[/color] In contrast, Mistwatch Shellions are a pale, unhealthy purple color. If you are unfortunate enough to be close to one, you will notice their tail is bright blue. This coloring allows them to blend in to the mists, allows them to lurk just outside their vision, allows them to stalk you, to watch you through the deep mists. We have unconfirmed reports that some of them cover themselves in rotting, decaying plant material, so they can blend in to the putrid background even more effectively. Regular Shellions have only one spot of purple: their eyes. Mistwatch Shellions, for some reason, have bright green eyes. They will never let you see more than one eye at a time, though. It’s possible that each one has only a single, glowing eye. If the most obvious difference is appearance, then the most important difference is behavior. In short, average Shellions are average. They have well-understood community patterns, and a solid morality. Mistwatch Shellions, however, are evil. They are enigmatic, cunning, and most certainly planning something. Thankfully, their saner brethren do not share the Mistwatch Shellion’s homicidal tendencies. [color=white]o[/color] ----------------------------- [color=white]o[/color] [size=4][b]Next Week:[/b][/size] Lost in the Mire: A Survivor’s Response A Strategist’s Viewpoint on the Enemy’s Movements
~The Mist Watch Weekly~
KJB7vQB.gif
The Unceasing Fog
---- ----We have successfully created two -TWO- Mistwatch Weeklies to date. Our team -our editors, the agents who track the movements of the Enemy, the dragons in the clan where I live- trembles at night. We can only wait for the RETRIBUTION of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. Read our words. Take notice! The more you know about the Enemy, the better prepared you will be when they eventually STRIKE! Who knows how many of them there are, submerged in the muck, hiding, shifting from ONE SHADOW to ANOTHER...
----
----
----
MISTWATCH SHELLION LANGUAGE
-By Mercy
----
Yes! You heard right! The MISTWATCH SHELLIONS have a language! They are capable of communication. How else do you think they plan their strikes, co-ordinating in the silent, still forests? Of course, it is clear that MISTWATCH SHELLIONS can, with a single piercing stare form their large green eye, let their fellows know what they are doing. A normal dragon has NO CHANCE against the MISTWATCH SHELLION, if that dragon does not endeavor to understand how the Enemy talks!
For many years, I was lost in the Mire, confounded at every angle my the deceptions of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. I owe my survival, among many things, to my ability to pick up on their language.
Growing up Coatl in a non-Coatl lair is difficult. You have to work very hard if you want to succeed at understanding you lairmates. It was no different for me, although I took to understanding languages far faster than the other hatchlings. I have, I put forth humbly, a gift for understanding how languages work, how they are put together, how to listen and speak them. SO when I was lost in the Mire as a young dragon, I recognized something important. The haunting echoes I heard were part of a language. The distant snap of a branch, too clear and too sharp to be accidental – language. The sound of wind dragging itself through the tangle of dead brush – not the wind. Someone – or something – was speaking.
I won’t frighten readers with a description of how I connected the sounds to the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. That story is far too long and too harrowing to recount today. But I will leave you with a useful tool – some of the more common MISTWATCH SHELLION phrases:
  • Two broken twigs sounds, one breath apart: “I am following a creature”. This means, of course, that the Enemy is following YOU! Stay calm. Prepare yourself. Can you get to a fire quickly?
  • Haunting echoes while the wind is blowing: “It is time to go/It is time”. This literally means, ‘it is time’. For what? For some grand MEETING of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS? I don’t know. It does mean, however, that the Enemy will vacate the area.
  • The sound of ROCKS falling behind you: Run. This is the noise a MISTWATCH SHELLION makes when it clacks its pointed beak. There is one reason the Enemy would open its mud crusted beak. To CONSUME the FLESH of DRAGONKIND!
I’ve been told, on many occasions, that I must have imagining things. I was not. Is it so odd to think that creatures like the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS would create a language as DECEPTIVE and TERRIFYING as themselves? Is it odd to think that in a land where Coatls communicate as we do, a creature used to hiding in the forests would create such a language? No. Learn how they speak. And use it against them.
----
THREAT INDEX (1-5)
o
o
AfVW7KC.png
o
The Trickmurk Circus is coming up. Be careful of any dragon dressed up as The Enemy. The might, in fact, be an actual MISTWATCH SHELLION, traveling among us to DIVINE our SECRETS, to SECRET AWAY our HATCHLINGS! Think: what kind of dragon would dress up as a Shellion, for fun? The Enemy is deceptive. And this is a holiday about deception. Be careful...
o
--- o
SHELLIONS AND MISTWATCH SHELLIONS
-By Eissu
o
----Average Shellions, as we all know, are adorable, harmless, and, if you are into puns, quite funny. Several of their kind have mastered the intricacies of certain dragon tongues, and as far as beastclans go, Shellions are tolerably decent.
The most obvious difference between a Shellion and a Mistwatch Shellion is appearance. Average Shellions come in a wide variety of browns, and natural, earthy colors. They have a thick and oily mane, and spend much of their time submerged in the various swamps and mires of, well, the Mire.
o
In contrast, Mistwatch Shellions are a pale, unhealthy purple color. If you are unfortunate enough to be close to one, you will notice their tail is bright blue. This coloring allows them to blend in to the mists, allows them to lurk just outside their vision, allows them to stalk you, to watch you through the deep mists. We have unconfirmed reports that some of them cover themselves in rotting, decaying plant material, so they can blend in to the putrid background even more effectively. Regular Shellions have only one spot of purple: their eyes. Mistwatch Shellions, for some reason, have bright green eyes. They will never let you see more than one eye at a time, though. It’s possible that each one has only a single, glowing eye.
If the most obvious difference is appearance, then the most important difference is behavior. In short, average Shellions are average. They have well-understood community patterns, and a solid morality. Mistwatch Shellions, however, are evil. They are enigmatic, cunning, and most certainly planning something. Thankfully, their saner brethren do not share the Mistwatch Shellion’s homicidal tendencies.

o
o
Next Week:
Lost in the Mire: A Survivor’s Response
A Strategist’s Viewpoint on the Enemy’s Movements
tcdKlxA.png
[columns][left][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=171292&tab=dragon&did=20773435][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/207735/20773435.png[/img][/url][/left] [nextcol] [color=white]- - [nextcol][size=4][color=black] @roxy265 @Peridoughdot I am not sure what a...pinglist is. It sounds noisy. But we'll make sure you are notified when new issues of the Mist Watch Weekly are published. Thank you, for you attentiveness to the THREAT of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. Ah, and to Galtus [sup][i][color=gray][@LightCrusader][/color][/i][/sup]. Thank you for your inquiry. [/columns] We would NEVER advocate misinformation. NOTHING is more DANGEROUS than false information, when it comes to dealing with the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. Our most importnat -no, our [i]only[/i]- goal is to spread ACCURATE and HELPFUL information about the Enemy. If, in PURSUIT of this goal, we become, at times, "overzelous", take as a SIGN of our SINCERE devotion, and as a RESULT of the trauma each of our contributors has SUFFERED at the hands of the MISTWACTH SHELLIONS! I would not recommend you travel to the Mire to experience the TURPITUDE of the Enemy yourself, but I am a Light dragon such as yourself. I understand the TERRIBLE pull of curiosity. If you must travel to the Mire, read our articles first, so you will be prepared for what you encounter....
20773435.png
- -

@roxy265 @Peridoughdot
I am not sure what a...pinglist is. It sounds noisy. But we'll make sure you are notified when new issues of the Mist Watch Weekly are published. Thank you, for you attentiveness to the THREAT of the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS.

Ah, and to Galtus [@LightCrusader]. Thank you for your inquiry.
We would NEVER advocate misinformation. NOTHING is more DANGEROUS than false information, when it comes to dealing with the MISTWATCH SHELLIONS. Our most importnat -no, our only- goal is to spread ACCURATE and HELPFUL information about the Enemy. If, in PURSUIT of this goal, we become, at times, "overzelous", take as a SIGN of our SINCERE devotion, and as a RESULT of the trauma each of our contributors has SUFFERED at the hands of the MISTWACTH SHELLIONS! I would not recommend you travel to the Mire to experience the TURPITUDE of the Enemy yourself, but I am a Light dragon such as yourself. I understand the TERRIBLE pull of curiosity. If you must travel to the Mire, read our articles first, so you will be prepared for what you encounter....
tcdKlxA.png
1 2 3