Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Desnik's Art Gallery [Comments Welcome]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69
@Desnik oooooh could i be added to your pinglist? your art is absolutely breathtaking!
@Desnik oooooh could i be added to your pinglist? your art is absolutely breathtaking!
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
@foayasha @litterbox You are on it, thank you :)
@foayasha @litterbox You are on it, thank you :)
@Desnik

add me to the ping please!

even if i dont think i could afford something so stunning..
@Desnik

add me to the ping please!

even if i dont think i could afford something so stunning..
6HTP8u2.png
Okay so @Desnik you really need to put me on your ping list cause i don't want i NEED art from you (eventually).

Also please teach me your ways senpai? ;~;
Okay so @Desnik you really need to put me on your ping list cause i don't want i NEED art from you (eventually).

Also please teach me your ways senpai? ;~;
spUjSYn.pnggGThHTY.png
@desnik
ping list please? C:
@desnik
ping list please? C:
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess @JadeNightwalker There you go, you are on the list :D

@MissMango, you're on the list, also I'm always concerned about balancing affordable with what's fair for me to produce, so I'd love your feedback on my upcoming event (it's intended to be a bit cheaper while still time-effective for me)
@MoonGoddess @JadeNightwalker There you go, you are on the list :D

@MissMango, you're on the list, also I'm always concerned about balancing affordable with what's fair for me to produce, so I'd love your feedback on my upcoming event (it's intended to be a bit cheaper while still time-effective for me)
@Desnik

Can I be on your ping list? I'm immediately in love with your work, your crystal/facet is really well done, and I love the fire on the second picture.
@Desnik

Can I be on your ping list? I'm immediately in love with your work, your crystal/facet is really well done, and I love the fire on the second picture.
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@QuickSilvr Yah, sure! I'll happily draw more fire and crystal/facet.
@QuickSilvr Yah, sure! I'll happily draw more fire and crystal/facet.
@Desnik
Your art is absolutely stunning, may I be put on the ping list please? I'd love to get my hands on some of your work ^_^
@Desnik
Your art is absolutely stunning, may I be put on the ping list please? I'd love to get my hands on some of your work ^_^
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@Blizoria Yah! Thanks! :D
@Blizoria Yah! Thanks! :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69