Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Desnik's Art Gallery [Comments Welcome]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@oneirodrakon I used to work exclusively in Illustrator because I wasn't always guaranteed a tablet at places that I worked, but I'm shifting over to Photoshop because I recently splurged on a Cintiq and I LOVE it.
@oneirodrakon I used to work exclusively in Illustrator because I wasn't always guaranteed a tablet at places that I worked, but I'm shifting over to Photoshop because I recently splurged on a Cintiq and I LOVE it.
Just wanted to say that your art is lovely (:
Just wanted to say that your art is lovely (:
@kattikatt Thank you!! Funny thing is, so is yours!
@kattikatt Thank you!! Funny thing is, so is yours!
@Desnik

Your art is amazing! I like your style.
@Desnik

Your art is amazing! I like your style.
@Desnik
Holy wow. Okay, if you ever start an art shop anywhere I'd totally love to be pinged. Actually, maybe ping me whenever you post new art here? I'd love to see them c:
@Desnik
Holy wow. Okay, if you ever start an art shop anywhere I'd totally love to be pinged. Actually, maybe ping me whenever you post new art here? I'd love to see them c:
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@NightFire102 Thank you :D And thanks for visiting.

@bergentruckung Sure! I'll add a note that you want to see gallery updates as well. :D Thanks!

@NightFire102 Thank you :D And thanks for visiting.

@bergentruckung Sure! I'll add a note that you want to see gallery updates as well. :D Thanks!

@Irarina Finally done! Apologies for the slight lateness, I had some RL stuff pop up. [img]http://i.imgur.com/dTSbxLF.png[/img] Updated gallery Pinglist: @bergentruckung
@Irarina

Finally done! Apologies for the slight lateness, I had some RL stuff pop up.

dTSbxLF.png

Updated gallery Pinglist:
@bergentruckung
@Desnik
Hold on I know these two.... did Irarina commission you for these?
@Desnik
Hold on I know these two.... did Irarina commission you for these?
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung Yup, she did! I think I drew every single purple and pink item available in Flight Rising by doing so. Lots of fun :D
@bergentruckung Yup, she did! I think I drew every single purple and pink item available in Flight Rising by doing so. Lots of fun :D
@Desnik ooooo they are beautiful <3 Thanks so much, I love them!
@Desnik ooooo they are beautiful <3 Thanks so much, I love them!
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69