Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Desnik's Art Gallery [Comments Welcome]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69
@TheAdoptedBeta You're so welcome! Thanks for giving me such a pretty dragon to draw :)
@TheAdoptedBeta You're so welcome! Thanks for giving me such a pretty dragon to draw :)
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8UkEC8g.png[/img] [skin=20669][skin=20655] ---------- [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/revamp/banners/shadow_small.png[/img] [/center] Head's up for my lovely followers! These are two accents that I will be selling during Shadow's Dec. 11 push for [b]210 dragon levels[/b] apiece. If you happen to be part of Shadowflight then you will not only get a nice discount, but you can purchase outright for 330000t/350g (just remember to exalt your dragons during our push and not before then). I'm alerting you now so that the fodder is cheaper to find. On December 11th you'll get another ping that the accents are openly for sale, as well as a link to Shadow's public Foddart thread. :) Thanks for considering helping Shadowflight dom! [b]PINGLIST[/b] ----------- You've indicated that you want pings for my artwork in general or my skins/accents in particular. Check out your pinglist preferences [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1poem2iABl7vf6VsTkqXP4wR1XCe4RxZ-SqeIiaQ74aE/edit#gid=1877548527]here[/url]. Feel you've been mis-pinged? Talk to me, I'm happy to help! [size=1]@Zelai @princessparrot @Kurtcobain @Haven @SHODAN @Vanitas @Yilara @RRHepburn @Delphi @Crumpet @Jaypaw @Bladeofthestars @Stenvela @dragonsanctuary @Lup @xtal @Rosegarden @KCDragons @catcatamelia @Ismaiel @Noctiferous @angrychill @Darthiel @Juyoung @Wolphee @ShadyRabbit @Kuroida @NeophyteRedglare @Malafunfun @AberDaKitty @UZaaki9 @Atzien @Jenn @GhostFromTheMoon @RisingFlames @Raydioactive @Izurude @Hiame @sleepyowl @NekoAika @roboticspace @Tayler @OverlordFreya @BitterTea @SerenityBreeze @ClockworkEclipse @Nebulacloud @Endorphine @taipantigress @Actaeon @Apolloares13 @kas62000 @lisegathe @bloodbag @Yaevinn @darkmicewar @Draconequis @ShadyoFayx @Thesby @Marinna @latigirl @SkyyeofEmber @daenae @trixiestreasures @Fouguri @minu @ninde @AidonaiaHecate @SirArchimedes @SkyesBride @Kuriptonic @MasakiSaphir @Lotuscatdragon @Varuna @nsts @Zanate @SSakuras @CornixElecti @Vely @Teland @lome @EpikBri @NegCol @Watercolour @skyarising @Ribbons @CrazyassBat @tahwarts @myths @Ashtar @ShouLyon @AliciaA @SongofSilence @Yanisha @GracelingWolf @End3rStorm @WildFire101 @Orthan @Ain @nightmischief @SugaywaraKoushi @DemonKitty13 @AmeliaSageglow @Vengrahdiin @Omnarroux @Rangiku @synnful @Helva @Shishiru @Achi @Aeonox @AkiresaYasonska @AlienEilish @arach @Bergentruckung @Blackhearted @BlackStatic @Blizoria @breelligerent @Caelyn @Chocoli @Coldfire3 @Crowling @daineger @Darkdragonfiend @Diplocaulus @EaterOfPie @elusive1ar @Emberglo @Enoch @FailCat13 @FallingFreely @Foayasha @GhostQueen13 @Gokueater @hooman000 @Itarille @JadeNightwalker @Jaggy @Julia @KarkatSizemore @KingCrow @Kintsy @Kitiara @Kpribbit @Lema @litterbox @Lottie @MafiaVamp @Maryvel @Masumi @Mattykips @Metamorro @MissMango @MoonGoddess @Morigan @MountainBlossom @Naaru @NewtPrince @Niah @Niharike @NinaOsp @Pangur @PheobeTheMinion @QuickSilvr @RaineSchkalle @Ratbones @Rattz @Scream @scrxpt @ShivaDiamondDust @shortkeike @Siartha @SimFeetUnder @smileytechie @SoullessRogue @Soviett @Sporemon @SpriteQueen @Squeeze420 @tatu @terceleto @TheAdoptedBeta @Tiriea @Vhyxalas @Whyspyr @Ygdrasill @Zonemod [/size]
8UkEC8g.png

shadow_small.png

Head's up for my lovely followers! These are two accents that I will be selling during Shadow's Dec. 11 push for 210 dragon levels apiece. If you happen to be part of Shadowflight then you will not only get a nice discount, but you can purchase outright for 330000t/350g (just remember to exalt your dragons during our push and not before then).

I'm alerting you now so that the fodder is cheaper to find. On December 11th you'll get another ping that the accents are openly for sale, as well as a link to Shadow's public Foddart thread. :) Thanks for considering helping Shadowflight dom!

PINGLIST
You've indicated that you want pings for my artwork in general or my skins/accents in particular. Check out your pinglist preferences here.

Feel you've been mis-pinged? Talk to me, I'm happy to help!

@Zelai @princessparrot @Kurtcobain @Haven @SHODAN @Vanitas @Yilara @RRHepburn @Delphi @Crumpet @Jaypaw @Bladeofthestars @Stenvela @dragonsanctuary @Lup @xtal @Rosegarden @KCDragons @catcatamelia @Ismaiel @Noctiferous @angrychill @Darthiel @Juyoung @Wolphee @ShadyRabbit @Kuroida @NeophyteRedglare @Malafunfun @AberDaKitty @UZaaki9 @Atzien @Jenn @GhostFromTheMoon @RisingFlames @Raydioactive @Izurude @Hiame @sleepyowl @NekoAika @roboticspace @Tayler @OverlordFreya @BitterTea @SerenityBreeze @ClockworkEclipse @Nebulacloud @Endorphine @taipantigress @Actaeon @Apolloares13 @kas62000 @lisegathe @bloodbag @Yaevinn @darkmicewar @Draconequis @ShadyoFayx @Thesby @Marinna @latigirl @SkyyeofEmber @daenae @trixiestreasures @Fouguri @minu @ninde @AidonaiaHecate @SirArchimedes @SkyesBride @Kuriptonic @MasakiSaphir @Lotuscatdragon @Varuna @nsts @Zanate @SSakuras @CornixElecti @Vely @Teland @lome @EpikBri @NegCol @Watercolour @skyarising @Ribbons @CrazyassBat @tahwarts @myths @Ashtar @ShouLyon @AliciaA @SongofSilence @Yanisha @GracelingWolf @End3rStorm @WildFire101 @Orthan @Ain @nightmischief @SugaywaraKoushi @DemonKitty13 @AmeliaSageglow @Vengrahdiin @Omnarroux @Rangiku @synnful @Helva @Shishiru @Achi @Aeonox @AkiresaYasonska @AlienEilish @arach @Bergentruckung @Blackhearted @BlackStatic @Blizoria @breelligerent @Caelyn @Chocoli @Coldfire3 @Crowling @daineger @Darkdragonfiend @Diplocaulus @EaterOfPie @elusive1ar @Emberglo @Enoch @FailCat13 @FallingFreely @Foayasha @GhostQueen13 @Gokueater @hooman000 @Itarille @JadeNightwalker @Jaggy @Julia @KarkatSizemore @KingCrow @Kintsy @Kitiara @Kpribbit @Lema @litterbox @Lottie @MafiaVamp @Maryvel @Masumi @Mattykips @Metamorro @MissMango @MoonGoddess @Morigan @MountainBlossom @Naaru @NewtPrince @Niah @Niharike @NinaOsp @Pangur @PheobeTheMinion @QuickSilvr @RaineSchkalle @Ratbones @Rattz @Scream @scrxpt @ShivaDiamondDust @shortkeike @Siartha @SimFeetUnder @smileytechie @SoullessRogue @Soviett @Sporemon @SpriteQueen @Squeeze420 @tatu @terceleto @TheAdoptedBeta @Tiriea @Vhyxalas @Whyspyr @Ygdrasill @Zonemod
@Desnik What do you mean dragon levels? I'd love one of each of these but I'm confused...
@Desnik What do you mean dragon levels? I'd love one of each of these but I'm confused...
QBZFjBr.png
@Desnik Ooooh - I want the male Imp accent!!! I'm collecting dragons - I have friends holding them.
@Desnik Ooooh - I want the male Imp accent!!! I'm collecting dragons - I have friends holding them.
mM2VM9X.png
@TrixiesTreasures I'm glad you asked! The week of the 11th is when Shadow is pushing to be at the top of the leaderboard seen here. This is called pushing for Dominance, or 'Dom' for short.

The more dragons we exalt during the week of the 11th, and the more levels those dragons have, the better chance we stand of getting 1st place. I'm looking for people to train adult dragons in the coliseum, and send them to me during that week, so that we can win against Nature flight by exalting them. Make sure they are dragons you don't want to keep forever because they are going to be exalted and gone forever after I take them off your hands. Does that make sense?

@emberglo Yay thank you! You're a fellow Shadow so you can use gems and treasure to buy these.
@TrixiesTreasures I'm glad you asked! The week of the 11th is when Shadow is pushing to be at the top of the leaderboard seen here. This is called pushing for Dominance, or 'Dom' for short.

The more dragons we exalt during the week of the 11th, and the more levels those dragons have, the better chance we stand of getting 1st place. I'm looking for people to train adult dragons in the coliseum, and send them to me during that week, so that we can win against Nature flight by exalting them. Make sure they are dragons you don't want to keep forever because they are going to be exalted and gone forever after I take them off your hands. Does that make sense?

@emberglo Yay thank you! You're a fellow Shadow so you can use gems and treasure to buy these.
@TrixiesTreasures : Dragon levels mean that you give levelled up dragons (fodder for dominance) instead of currency. 210 levels can be, by example, 210 dragons lvl 1, 21 dragons lvl 10, 14 dragons lvl 15...
@TrixiesTreasures : Dragon levels mean that you give levelled up dragons (fodder for dominance) instead of currency. 210 levels can be, by example, 210 dragons lvl 1, 21 dragons lvl 10, 14 dragons lvl 15...
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
Ahhhh, I get it now. I must start leveling since the little darlings aren't selling... :)
Ahhhh, I get it now. I must start leveling since the little darlings aren't selling... :)
QBZFjBr.png
@Desnik

I have a lot if leveling to do...
So during the push, do I send the dragons in to you, or in to the shadow acceptors?
@Desnik

I have a lot if leveling to do...
So during the push, do I send the dragons in to you, or in to the shadow acceptors?
66ei84J.png
@Aberdakitty Send to me, or to the Foddart helper when that thread gets open! Thanks so much for helping.
@Aberdakitty Send to me, or to the Foddart helper when that thread gets open! Thanks so much for helping.
@Desnik How many prints will there be? Or will it be unlimited for the whole week?
@Desnik How many prints will there be? Or will it be unlimited for the whole week?
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69