Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bio butchering with Google Translate
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@dragoncrystal

Glad you like it. And let's not forget the cold pancakes!
@dragoncrystal

Glad you like it. And let's not forget the cold pancakes!
@FrenchBlossom or "I have a tree, it is rarely used."

if you click the links in my signature... do you think you could google translate a RANDOMIZED PLOT-THINGY, goofy enough they are?
@FrenchBlossom or "I have a tree, it is rarely used."

if you click the links in my signature... do you think you could google translate a RANDOMIZED PLOT-THINGY, goofy enough they are?
T3TuubO.png
@Dragoncrystal

It was already strange to start off with, but here you go!

Lipstick tolerant Rick Donald Long of England and race. Dumont great curve, and the rules do not have to survive the part affected by the diabetes donut women.
Rick Mauer of your country in this way, the default path is was cold.
During the operation, he left, we are trying to scare the sea animals and tricks. Rick is the ants become a really brave heart.
However, the pressure of the major painter Maud of work and work will concentrate through love for blind readers.
Finally, the night of the case AKRIS, as endangered species under the high speed. However, the love they deserve.
@Dragoncrystal

It was already strange to start off with, but here you go!

Lipstick tolerant Rick Donald Long of England and race. Dumont great curve, and the rules do not have to survive the part affected by the diabetes donut women.
Rick Mauer of your country in this way, the default path is was cold.
During the operation, he left, we are trying to scare the sea animals and tricks. Rick is the ants become a really brave heart.
However, the pressure of the major painter Maud of work and work will concentrate through love for blind readers.
Finally, the night of the case AKRIS, as endangered species under the high speed. However, the love they deserve.
@FrenchBlossom diabetes donut women im screamign THIS IS SO GOOD

i sure do love this thing oh my god IOTS PURE GOLD AM I NOT RIGHT omg??
@FrenchBlossom diabetes donut women im screamign THIS IS SO GOOD

i sure do love this thing oh my god IOTS PURE GOLD AM I NOT RIGHT omg??
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal
You are indeed right.
@dragoncrystal
You are indeed right.
@FrenchBlossom yes

if i add a bit more of my lore, will you butcher it again for me? :^) im gonna add a picture so you know new from old, because the emperor is funnish to draw yea
@FrenchBlossom yes

if i add a bit more of my lore, will you butcher it again for me? :^) im gonna add a picture so you know new from old, because the emperor is funnish to draw yea
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal

Of course! It'll be hilarious to see how it turns out next time.
@dragoncrystal

Of course! It'll be hilarious to see how it turns out next time.
@FrenchBlossom it's gonna get so intense it'll be hilarious >:)
@FrenchBlossom it's gonna get so intense it'll be hilarious >:)
T3TuubO.png
@FrenchBlossom I DID SOME MORE LORE YAY

i was a bit lazy to draw, so start at the '! ! ! !', okay? oUo
@FrenchBlossom I DID SOME MORE LORE YAY

i was a bit lazy to draw, so start at the '! ! ! !', okay? oUo
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal

The children have done, right?

This is enough to stop in the middle of a big monster storm. Carla, but in general, 11 or 11 things that each of the different mixtures.

Clark recovery process billions of snow. "Hiking" Even a short walk mirrorlight family work. After the Titanic dust leakage, color, weight, and, each broken horn Chapter 11 more than their eye color. Two legs and the tail, it is not necessarily an animal. Gradually, as irritating DeDongShanYao small group of diseases and a few heads. This is because all the terrible roar stopped invitation open. Logan knows how to do.

Kara.

Yadav and Luke, and trying to eat a crazy story. In the other, Logan is very helpful. Carmen honorbound fact hiperventalating uncomfortable. Accordion, I think it will be a new attempt to release coal honorbound fixed tariffs.

...... I mainly skin and all future head, for example, using a spiral heavier birds try to play. However, the war, he was kholumolumo who found a small footprint rukasoyadavu, various metals "good faith."

Ridgebakk but ....... I have seen, that the emperor tundra hit his nose and breast hunting. Strength and air power ...... kid away from the light zizzling physical weeping eyes from sparks, in order to maintain long-term fieldbus.

he is. Only real car.

Although it is very difficult, at least out of the tundra, former security damage.
"It is a painful thing fake ...... ......"
Injury small bark, placed on the floor to rijbek and tundra.

"- This is Hello, if there are problems, I think tyamat Oh, I'm sorry," Spiral, pattern and belly feathers and white sky. "I know, you come across a good war."

As a result, three people have been as long mirrorlight. However, it is the other two names are not revealed.

Ice storm, they just come shadovbinder research. Dark and weird, which makes a lot lightveaver year. Honorbound worry is very reliable. With the help of his help, however, on the ground, Logan put bright eyes look white ...
@dragoncrystal

The children have done, right?

This is enough to stop in the middle of a big monster storm. Carla, but in general, 11 or 11 things that each of the different mixtures.

Clark recovery process billions of snow. "Hiking" Even a short walk mirrorlight family work. After the Titanic dust leakage, color, weight, and, each broken horn Chapter 11 more than their eye color. Two legs and the tail, it is not necessarily an animal. Gradually, as irritating DeDongShanYao small group of diseases and a few heads. This is because all the terrible roar stopped invitation open. Logan knows how to do.

Kara.

Yadav and Luke, and trying to eat a crazy story. In the other, Logan is very helpful. Carmen honorbound fact hiperventalating uncomfortable. Accordion, I think it will be a new attempt to release coal honorbound fixed tariffs.

...... I mainly skin and all future head, for example, using a spiral heavier birds try to play. However, the war, he was kholumolumo who found a small footprint rukasoyadavu, various metals "good faith."

Ridgebakk but ....... I have seen, that the emperor tundra hit his nose and breast hunting. Strength and air power ...... kid away from the light zizzling physical weeping eyes from sparks, in order to maintain long-term fieldbus.

he is. Only real car.

Although it is very difficult, at least out of the tundra, former security damage.
"It is a painful thing fake ...... ......"
Injury small bark, placed on the floor to rijbek and tundra.

"- This is Hello, if there are problems, I think tyamat Oh, I'm sorry," Spiral, pattern and belly feathers and white sky. "I know, you come across a good war."

As a result, three people have been as long mirrorlight. However, it is the other two names are not revealed.

Ice storm, they just come shadovbinder research. Dark and weird, which makes a lot lightveaver year. Honorbound worry is very reliable. With the help of his help, however, on the ground, Logan put bright eyes look white ...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27