Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bio butchering with Google Translate
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@PrismaticSkies [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25962098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259621/25962098_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you please do Frostbite? She's the Founder of my Clan and a pretty serious figure, so I think it would be hilarious if the bio went completely wonky :)
@PrismaticSkies

25962098_350.png

Could you please do Frostbite? She's the Founder of my Clan and a pretty serious figure, so I think it would be hilarious if the bio went completely wonky :)
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
@Tacodoodle

Frostbite is a real original home. On his call to the ice-brown first day lweGala beam produced elimbumbulule Icewarden creation. The first is to control the "freeze" and the power (no one knows his real name) that ngamadonsoni put the two buildings, the animal's risk, the biggest unit of snow painting the inspiring view. UFrostbite: Because he was so scared, because he had done, he fled to the wilderness, where he had been with the power of God and learned how to make you on the ice. The ICanishing structure builds clan, group exhibition (a very different department), and takes her in his wings.

Other authors carefully throughout the maintenance operation. Consumers and horses rarely show any emotions. Frostbite is a blessing izidonshi neck remuneration office or peanut.
His family's original separation of his own beast small sample, considered to be the host, and the different parts of the house.

______ Head of Russia:
(If you want to have a pulpit, queen, king, cause your choice is not scared) frostbite
He was appointed as the first (and frostbite show, the public family)
Chief zeClan (unless the survey results can be used as njengamasekela)
A (very)
@Tacodoodle

Frostbite is a real original home. On his call to the ice-brown first day lweGala beam produced elimbumbulule Icewarden creation. The first is to control the "freeze" and the power (no one knows his real name) that ngamadonsoni put the two buildings, the animal's risk, the biggest unit of snow painting the inspiring view. UFrostbite: Because he was so scared, because he had done, he fled to the wilderness, where he had been with the power of God and learned how to make you on the ice. The ICanishing structure builds clan, group exhibition (a very different department), and takes her in his wings.

Other authors carefully throughout the maintenance operation. Consumers and horses rarely show any emotions. Frostbite is a blessing izidonshi neck remuneration office or peanut.
His family's original separation of his own beast small sample, considered to be the host, and the different parts of the house.

______ Head of Russia:
(If you want to have a pulpit, queen, king, cause your choice is not scared) frostbite
He was appointed as the first (and frostbite show, the public family)
Chief zeClan (unless the survey results can be used as njengamasekela)
A (very)
@PrismaticSkies [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33558396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335584/33558396_350.png[/img] [/url] Mind doing my Tuathal? (aka one of the few dragons in my lair with an actual written bio because I'm a lazy bum, and despite that isn't much of a major player :'D)
@PrismaticSkies

33558396_350.png

Mind doing my Tuathal? (aka one of the few dragons in my lair with an actual written bio because I'm a lazy bum, and despite that isn't much of a major player :'D)
~
leo - she/they
FR+2

looking for dragons!
~~
VrWWm16.png
@Stormseeker

New Coatl White Community Two days iTuathal fired the ship, its color is a symbol of the crisis and the disease. Coatl Icewarden stage takes action, hike desolate and helpless, these are known just a little different because the citizens let them know the color of her hair.

Seneca, and brought him to the country, the fact that no one knew the shadow. It is clear that Tuatbal engumqhaqhakazi obubabayo hot days hot obubabayo. Usually Al has found a partner that can not be used in emotions and their chicks Unix noPernil.

I hope no okuthile - Tuatbal's feeling seems to bring up. When you try to remove the felt, sometimes a phone call, ears or feel tremble jacket ... trying to ignore the idea of treacherous operation, white uTuathal always lonely.
@Stormseeker

New Coatl White Community Two days iTuathal fired the ship, its color is a symbol of the crisis and the disease. Coatl Icewarden stage takes action, hike desolate and helpless, these are known just a little different because the citizens let them know the color of her hair.

Seneca, and brought him to the country, the fact that no one knew the shadow. It is clear that Tuatbal engumqhaqhakazi obubabayo hot days hot obubabayo. Usually Al has found a partner that can not be used in emotions and their chicks Unix noPernil.

I hope no okuthile - Tuatbal's feeling seems to bring up. When you try to remove the felt, sometimes a phone call, ears or feel tremble jacket ... trying to ignore the idea of treacherous operation, white uTuathal always lonely.
@PrismaticSkies

I just spent so long puzzling through this, laughing all the while-- this is pure gold, lmao
@PrismaticSkies

I just spent so long puzzling through this, laughing all the while-- this is pure gold, lmao
~
leo - she/they
FR+2

looking for dragons!
~~
VrWWm16.png
@PrismaticSkies [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20473832] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204739/20473832_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm sure Artemis would be mad if you ruined his bio.
@PrismaticSkies

20473832_350.png

I'm sure Artemis would be mad if you ruined his bio.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101

(Woo, I finally found a good combination of languages)

In most cases, they cover Diana Shield - the shield is a tool of wood, but in it. A yellow square at the top of the device amassed in the optical eye and yellow; : for not even a new and more wekhala a clear one. However, despite all of the Roman Curia energy Arthemita size and weight.

Now it is only to protect the surface of the body of the person, and the one of the heart. Many simple method should encourage the pest follows: BG knew the movements of a problem. She felt better than a command to do so if he needed help badly wounds. I was destroyed.

Wayeyidrako dragons as a whole, but they can control the darkness great. Loneliness is a regular developer, was kwezibhubhiso view, you can see then is a law which is not consensual sexual acts. He was the president, he said, but wayezokhala.

This can be one of the family to care for the weak, a woman said to be weak linguMint uCoatl. Worthy of the name for the green color and tasted like a river, and not long Damulakai important. To use just the same as Diana. But with the IMP, the flowers, for the common love her. One participant of the same thing, because the behavior boy asked his mother. Or is simple and elegant, hard, cold. And compared to the examples of the various members are not only from him, and in fact it seems to live in a different world.
Is it lawful to all of them in the same house, unless, as at that.

"Yiluhlobo spend? "I try to speak a little taken with Diana visit to the size of the big money is cautious -... To destroy plants is easy to use, does not reflect restraint" AyengamaDaffodils Diana O ", but merely continue the description of each study speech. Similarly, the first frustrated and confused, and finally learn to live in peace and harmony. There is some garden furniture me know Saint played an important role in building a place.

He, He showed His physical mask to produce the colored you are able to. There is always just rest.

Pius relationship, which are known and dust. Now, the boy and gave him a name. After the dust by his side to help shift the need for undergraduate aseClan uMatrikari service. In fact, the culture, rather than leaving the page.
@Lightshadow101

(Woo, I finally found a good combination of languages)

In most cases, they cover Diana Shield - the shield is a tool of wood, but in it. A yellow square at the top of the device amassed in the optical eye and yellow; : for not even a new and more wekhala a clear one. However, despite all of the Roman Curia energy Arthemita size and weight.

Now it is only to protect the surface of the body of the person, and the one of the heart. Many simple method should encourage the pest follows: BG knew the movements of a problem. She felt better than a command to do so if he needed help badly wounds. I was destroyed.

Wayeyidrako dragons as a whole, but they can control the darkness great. Loneliness is a regular developer, was kwezibhubhiso view, you can see then is a law which is not consensual sexual acts. He was the president, he said, but wayezokhala.

This can be one of the family to care for the weak, a woman said to be weak linguMint uCoatl. Worthy of the name for the green color and tasted like a river, and not long Damulakai important. To use just the same as Diana. But with the IMP, the flowers, for the common love her. One participant of the same thing, because the behavior boy asked his mother. Or is simple and elegant, hard, cold. And compared to the examples of the various members are not only from him, and in fact it seems to live in a different world.
Is it lawful to all of them in the same house, unless, as at that.

"Yiluhlobo spend? "I try to speak a little taken with Diana visit to the size of the big money is cautious -... To destroy plants is easy to use, does not reflect restraint" AyengamaDaffodils Diana O ", but merely continue the description of each study speech. Similarly, the first frustrated and confused, and finally learn to live in peace and harmony. There is some garden furniture me know Saint played an important role in building a place.

He, He showed His physical mask to produce the colored you are able to. There is always just rest.

Pius relationship, which are known and dust. Now, the boy and gave him a name. After the dust by his side to help shift the need for undergraduate aseClan uMatrikari service. In fact, the culture, rather than leaving the page.
@PrismaticSkies

lol this is awesome

And i'm glad you found a good combo.
@PrismaticSkies

lol this is awesome

And i'm glad you found a good combo.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@PrismaticSkies [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28483185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284832/28483185_350.png[/img] [/url] mind doin kani's? :D
@PrismaticSkies

28483185_350.png

mind doin kani's? :D
- he/him
- fr +2
parkermegan_dragons.png stampbase.png
@knifedad

Ebrillwen. The first inter-religious dialogue? Mm long and persistent. I want to say.
history
I do not remember of my life. The cause of asthma and cause nearly 630 years ago, and often capture some memories for some participants. Or none at all. EGladeveins ngabazulazula born in my death. I know better: the same noGladekeeper. Oh, his name is not good. [Time], I found it. I have about it.
The security Policies
In that case we will not be able to stay here for a long time. Our goal is to brief break Viridian mistake. Note, however, ...... [claims on time, you do not carefully look into my eyes iLabyrinth home. Ashfalls to be a waste, so that the scars of the opposite side of the wilderness. In the country.
The long-term goal
friend
Damage [PO] mm. So, the secret to his name. [Image] nose is small, I think I called, but I agree with him. Who is the author of the work, wezinhlanga the light. An A, Science. From the crown. The daughter of our God, to help themselves. ...... I can do what I want, but what's needed, which is good.
family
Three daughters. In fact, Ebrillwen. Sloan uNaissa and 30 years of paradise. The live among the men. ... Sikhuluma is possible. ... So for me to taste ezingenakusizwa enough, but there are some things.
the
[From the size of the face do not have to snarl. Sometimes it is possible wayeyiGladekeeper, but the body kokungifaka ... [mockingly said anything to me. Arcanist good. [There are some great okuthulisa as if only the light honored because of confidentiality. If forced to choose, they have one.
However
Wamatriki. This part of the house. [Time] is not much to say.
I can only imagine
Go back to him. Well, you can do it. Has crushed discussion. For the next kuMoitie. Tell you that this action is required. My questioning.

and do not break
* Riders follow the criminal process and, when needed. Because in the body of the deceased below the ship, with a price of blockage. Until the body has begun to be changed, or pick up of a Skull. And I broke in pieces the brain is permanent, so to say, however, that the king is, there is my eager expectation and hope, that you can use, are not compatible. After covering the engine cover body or a clearance motion nesiginali national security, perhaps the king of the show. Since it often begins to experience for participants.
@knifedad

Ebrillwen. The first inter-religious dialogue? Mm long and persistent. I want to say.
history
I do not remember of my life. The cause of asthma and cause nearly 630 years ago, and often capture some memories for some participants. Or none at all. EGladeveins ngabazulazula born in my death. I know better: the same noGladekeeper. Oh, his name is not good. [Time], I found it. I have about it.
The security Policies
In that case we will not be able to stay here for a long time. Our goal is to brief break Viridian mistake. Note, however, ...... [claims on time, you do not carefully look into my eyes iLabyrinth home. Ashfalls to be a waste, so that the scars of the opposite side of the wilderness. In the country.
The long-term goal
friend
Damage [PO] mm. So, the secret to his name. [Image] nose is small, I think I called, but I agree with him. Who is the author of the work, wezinhlanga the light. An A, Science. From the crown. The daughter of our God, to help themselves. ...... I can do what I want, but what's needed, which is good.
family
Three daughters. In fact, Ebrillwen. Sloan uNaissa and 30 years of paradise. The live among the men. ... Sikhuluma is possible. ... So for me to taste ezingenakusizwa enough, but there are some things.
the
[From the size of the face do not have to snarl. Sometimes it is possible wayeyiGladekeeper, but the body kokungifaka ... [mockingly said anything to me. Arcanist good. [There are some great okuthulisa as if only the light honored because of confidentiality. If forced to choose, they have one.
However
Wamatriki. This part of the house. [Time] is not much to say.
I can only imagine
Go back to him. Well, you can do it. Has crushed discussion. For the next kuMoitie. Tell you that this action is required. My questioning.

and do not break
* Riders follow the criminal process and, when needed. Because in the body of the deceased below the ship, with a price of blockage. Until the body has begun to be changed, or pick up of a Skull. And I broke in pieces the brain is permanent, so to say, however, that the king is, there is my eager expectation and hope, that you can use, are not compatible. After covering the engine cover body or a clearance motion nesiginali national security, perhaps the king of the show. Since it often begins to experience for participants.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27