Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bio butchering with Google Translate
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Lol that was just weird. I enjoyed:

flash decryption cut high in the air.

Thanks!

Lol that was just weird. I enjoyed:

flash decryption cut high in the air.

Thanks!
idzY2uK.png
@PrismaticSkies This whole thread is pure gold. Would it be possible to get a butchering of this mad scientist's bio? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7959818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79599/7959818_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PrismaticSkies

This whole thread is pure gold. Would it be possible to get a butchering of this mad scientist's bio?

7959818_350.png
jQeV37F.gif
M o m o || 30

• Ace / Pan
• Demigirl They/them
@Xeha

Electricity and water management. The young and glowing as Mini lipe. When he had seen the lurid kwamaTidepools in the light of the next day he wanted to see. In order that the family of the founders of, and ever, and round about the spring of jade, I ask, do all in the hand of his father. When he returned to his father in his lipe eGolilem prison-house of the small as well. A dragon adults who believes in the power of the family to join the new year. Enter asebandayo hot and cold, not to eat raw fish cooking okunjengezentuthuko wise given the dragon's breath or as animal societies.

With his father, risk free basketball shocks
and kill him. In the face of misery, jade his teaching destruction. If the job is to help her family in uVidgeback child will not let it die.
He took his father tools that work for many years - put out, and pride, and finally passed tears teacher. The prosthetics lights. Dragons understand hatchlings will lose family members in the work environment. Them their portion, as before, were, perhaps, than it was before;

Yet he was not in agreement with what he read it. Would you want to try the test, the feet, and laid, prostheses the mainstream. With married partners, children, we are afraid of the lightning, Lunatic in order jade wayezoqedela, tempting him, they began to be an insane zeal of the house of the purpose of him who has lost it. This member and girls to leave their children. Funny character of the family, the family of the dense lwedrako in this way? heart is broken, jade tidepool finally left eViridian Maze identify the group ... I am happy to sit down to enjoy the future.

They reported anywhere. The rumors continue to work inside. Some of these wings once thought. However, to test some of the most ...
@Xeha

Electricity and water management. The young and glowing as Mini lipe. When he had seen the lurid kwamaTidepools in the light of the next day he wanted to see. In order that the family of the founders of, and ever, and round about the spring of jade, I ask, do all in the hand of his father. When he returned to his father in his lipe eGolilem prison-house of the small as well. A dragon adults who believes in the power of the family to join the new year. Enter asebandayo hot and cold, not to eat raw fish cooking okunjengezentuthuko wise given the dragon's breath or as animal societies.

With his father, risk free basketball shocks
and kill him. In the face of misery, jade his teaching destruction. If the job is to help her family in uVidgeback child will not let it die.
He took his father tools that work for many years - put out, and pride, and finally passed tears teacher. The prosthetics lights. Dragons understand hatchlings will lose family members in the work environment. Them their portion, as before, were, perhaps, than it was before;

Yet he was not in agreement with what he read it. Would you want to try the test, the feet, and laid, prostheses the mainstream. With married partners, children, we are afraid of the lightning, Lunatic in order jade wayezoqedela, tempting him, they began to be an insane zeal of the house of the purpose of him who has lost it. This member and girls to leave their children. Funny character of the family, the family of the dense lwedrako in this way? heart is broken, jade tidepool finally left eViridian Maze identify the group ... I am happy to sit down to enjoy the future.

They reported anywhere. The rumors continue to work inside. Some of these wings once thought. However, to test some of the most ...
@PrismaticSkies

Oh my god that is a complete train wreck. I love it.

Thank you! :D
@PrismaticSkies

Oh my god that is a complete train wreck. I love it.

Thank you! :D
jQeV37F.gif
M o m o || 30

• Ace / Pan
• Demigirl They/them
@PrismaticSkies ooh ooh ooh I'm really proud of Aralyn's bio, can you it make it a trainwreck? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19711041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197111/19711041_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PrismaticSkies

ooh ooh ooh I'm really proud of Aralyn's bio, can you it make it a trainwreck?

19711041_350.png
j5NKKLj.pngvZQhV7D.png
@darkstormyheart

Remember to apologize last year to Aralyn Stormheart family. The family knows to support Aralyn eShifting morning to go to Biya. He knew that a family member was missing, a young man yamaTangled Aralyn. Khabarovsk's family knows this. "What is he to know is not lezinhlanga habarovsk arrested, why Aralyn sat at home.

If you find Khabarovsk tell you that you Aralyn yamaTangled children are missing and worried. I will tell you, attack and stress. Khabarovsk, forcing people: garrison, really, i tell you that those who have them, and with help lukaRagnufel, and return home, near Stormheart Aralyn.

But if you ask why there is still wayezomomotheka knowledge. When i ask who he is, I can not do anything. If the question is, what is the family Aralyn Stormheart, the partner and it to pass: do not say this, but this is just the hawk lion, and all the chicks are why some of the family einzuzuchecken pit.
@darkstormyheart

Remember to apologize last year to Aralyn Stormheart family. The family knows to support Aralyn eShifting morning to go to Biya. He knew that a family member was missing, a young man yamaTangled Aralyn. Khabarovsk's family knows this. "What is he to know is not lezinhlanga habarovsk arrested, why Aralyn sat at home.

If you find Khabarovsk tell you that you Aralyn yamaTangled children are missing and worried. I will tell you, attack and stress. Khabarovsk, forcing people: garrison, really, i tell you that those who have them, and with help lukaRagnufel, and return home, near Stormheart Aralyn.

But if you ask why there is still wayezomomotheka knowledge. When i ask who he is, I can not do anything. If the question is, what is the family Aralyn Stormheart, the partner and it to pass: do not say this, but this is just the hawk lion, and all the chicks are why some of the family einzuzuchecken pit.
@PrismaticSkies

wooooooow. that is a complete and utter train wreck.

i love it
@PrismaticSkies

wooooooow. that is a complete and utter train wreck.

i love it
j5NKKLj.pngvZQhV7D.png
[center]@PrismaticSkies Could you please do Kaidan? He's my absolute favorite dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=242640&tab=dragon&did=34740387][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347404/34740387_350.png?mtime=WYTITAACfIY.png[/img][/url][/center]
@PrismaticSkies

Could you please do Kaidan? He's my absolute favorite dragon.

34740387_350.png?mtime=WYTITAACfIY.png
@Astomnus

Weight in the city roof light has been dunkelen ezazitshengisa light black tree condemned. House dust, rain, the rest lying on the show, enjoy the warmth of the child.

Wildclaw in his house. It's just a rainy rain to ignore all the focus on the skin clip writing shining in the big size of the focus. Enough sorrow, sigh and last rain outside the window.

Let us remember the time.

I was born Kaidan- ngokugwedla anonymous. For the brothers, and began to wait for what they were uKaidan's age to attend. Spirit can move without difficulty and distress, in three steps. Parents should not worry, but not smooth. The nurse weClan is a little bit of time to stay.

Memory fun.

I do not know what the reason is, what has been in the paper to change the load of the crane or its patient at any time. The first key elineyinki can only be used. Finally, his father gave him a gift of his written style, just like me, because I was also. W ^ age, she is very devastating and higher exotic residents of gold. Parents, in-laws move.

Once, he said: "Mom, see eWalclaw" read a story you can tell me what is good or bad. "

He ordered us to come to him, his eyes and skin very well.

There is a simple disease accelerator in the wildclaw yokuhlwitha eventually becoming the best friend to choke the rage. Gentle delicacies and found it had to say, "yes, dear".

After three days, the reactor may have been sent into the hole. In order to call friends friendaidan bluebird- ngeBlue-. Likakanina cold blood.

Now it is not at all. The first thought is that I have at least prophecy, but this is not the case. Some of the story of the future vision. The last thing that is important is that all these commands, it is clear that it is a dream come true kaKaidan. Greyclaw before neyomhlophe white claw honey and brighter, ongaziqagela.

He wrote, and he wrote and wrote himself. Nezidonshu wrote the remains, such as the fox and the power, owayehlukanisiwe old nature. He wrote that his mother lost at home to the name of the devil. Write travel star dragon lover. He wrote to the lamp rope and the world hopper, God, in a rare craft. I started writing that it was not all ngesidemoni, FAE, a mirror in owamsondeza. And write into esibazingela animals.

He called his family Aehan and the community.

Love has weakened some wrong letters. There is also a large part of the desire. Wang is at home he is happy.

When all the difficulties, uKaidan is getting more and more. He can go without touch ngokukhwehlela disability. Strong legs take the first step.

Finally, strong, God and family love go all over the world. I see the way the heart of the song, the direction, and out of the ark's revelation. From here to light green color change to sing.

When the fall emathunzini aseTangled smile.

KwakunguShart first visit, which has been artificially rendered on the road Wildclaw, and the dragon cathode. (We Atticus knows uKaidan). It is built on tunnels and uKaidan.

Of course he will not give them the account. Which is enough.

In the small village, where the stars are at the bottom of the home border investor, give a small gift. UKaidan hope that care is not for a long time to write.

But he knows that time to write.

The relationship finally finished his sentence on the pen on the table. He went to enjoy the rain outdoors.

There are two killers at the bottom of the page.

It should be Aehan weather into the community. Zhang new hope is gone.
@Astomnus

Weight in the city roof light has been dunkelen ezazitshengisa light black tree condemned. House dust, rain, the rest lying on the show, enjoy the warmth of the child.

Wildclaw in his house. It's just a rainy rain to ignore all the focus on the skin clip writing shining in the big size of the focus. Enough sorrow, sigh and last rain outside the window.

Let us remember the time.

I was born Kaidan- ngokugwedla anonymous. For the brothers, and began to wait for what they were uKaidan's age to attend. Spirit can move without difficulty and distress, in three steps. Parents should not worry, but not smooth. The nurse weClan is a little bit of time to stay.

Memory fun.

I do not know what the reason is, what has been in the paper to change the load of the crane or its patient at any time. The first key elineyinki can only be used. Finally, his father gave him a gift of his written style, just like me, because I was also. W ^ age, she is very devastating and higher exotic residents of gold. Parents, in-laws move.

Once, he said: "Mom, see eWalclaw" read a story you can tell me what is good or bad. "

He ordered us to come to him, his eyes and skin very well.

There is a simple disease accelerator in the wildclaw yokuhlwitha eventually becoming the best friend to choke the rage. Gentle delicacies and found it had to say, "yes, dear".

After three days, the reactor may have been sent into the hole. In order to call friends friendaidan bluebird- ngeBlue-. Likakanina cold blood.

Now it is not at all. The first thought is that I have at least prophecy, but this is not the case. Some of the story of the future vision. The last thing that is important is that all these commands, it is clear that it is a dream come true kaKaidan. Greyclaw before neyomhlophe white claw honey and brighter, ongaziqagela.

He wrote, and he wrote and wrote himself. Nezidonshu wrote the remains, such as the fox and the power, owayehlukanisiwe old nature. He wrote that his mother lost at home to the name of the devil. Write travel star dragon lover. He wrote to the lamp rope and the world hopper, God, in a rare craft. I started writing that it was not all ngesidemoni, FAE, a mirror in owamsondeza. And write into esibazingela animals.

He called his family Aehan and the community.

Love has weakened some wrong letters. There is also a large part of the desire. Wang is at home he is happy.

When all the difficulties, uKaidan is getting more and more. He can go without touch ngokukhwehlela disability. Strong legs take the first step.

Finally, strong, God and family love go all over the world. I see the way the heart of the song, the direction, and out of the ark's revelation. From here to light green color change to sing.

When the fall emathunzini aseTangled smile.

KwakunguShart first visit, which has been artificially rendered on the road Wildclaw, and the dragon cathode. (We Atticus knows uKaidan). It is built on tunnels and uKaidan.

Of course he will not give them the account. Which is enough.

In the small village, where the stars are at the bottom of the home border investor, give a small gift. UKaidan hope that care is not for a long time to write.

But he knows that time to write.

The relationship finally finished his sentence on the pen on the table. He went to enjoy the rain outdoors.

There are two killers at the bottom of the page.

It should be Aehan weather into the community. Zhang new hope is gone.
@PrismaticSkies

That is a beautiful trainwreck oh my God
@PrismaticSkies

That is a beautiful trainwreck oh my God
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27