Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The finest pieces of absolute garbage
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Such a cute thing omg I'm in love :0
Such a cute thing omg I'm in love :0
Toast/Dragon ~ they/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 19
avid roleplayer ~ pageti sass
attempting at arting ~ definitely the void?
i have a cat named Cypher ~ genderfluid mess (transmasc!)
3 hours+ FR time ~ active each day- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@Imani @Surpirate @ClockworkEclipse @Atzien @Zizikiel @Sonora @kaylavarnell4736 @catcatamelia @Fimbrethil @FrostyFluff @DragonWarrior333 @SamIamLuvDov @Dawnsky23 @Riverflight @DragonSeeker @AlbinoWerewolf @ObsidianMage @Palech @ZoranaDragon Sooo...I may have felt the need to draw the same guy twice- once as a teen and once as an adult. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/da7c26506970f7a0aa401e2f065c2007/tumblr_per50oGW6q1runwc2o1_540.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421148567311220736/486952259809443850/Emion.png[/img]
@Imani @Surpirate @ClockworkEclipse @Atzien @Zizikiel @Sonora @kaylavarnell4736 @catcatamelia @Fimbrethil @FrostyFluff @DragonWarrior333 @SamIamLuvDov @Dawnsky23 @Riverflight @DragonSeeker @AlbinoWerewolf @ObsidianMage @Palech @ZoranaDragon

Sooo...I may have felt the need to draw the same guy twice- once as a teen and once as an adult.

tumblr_per50oGW6q1runwc2o1_540.png
Emion.png
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
*thumbs up* good good lovely boi
*thumbs up* good good lovely boi
Toast/Dragon ~ they/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 19
avid roleplayer ~ pageti sass
attempting at arting ~ definitely the void?
i have a cat named Cypher ~ genderfluid mess (transmasc!)
3 hours+ FR time ~ active each day- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@Imani @Surpirate @ClockworkEclipse @Atzien @Zizikiel @Sonora @kaylavarnell4736 @catcatamelia @Fimbrethil @FrostyFluff @DragonWarrior333 @SamIamLuvDov @Dawnsky23 @Riverflight @DragonSeeker @AlbinoWerewolf @ObsidianMage @Palech @ZoranaDragon Have this [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/59060e0dd4a7f3917350d451ca17fa2d/tumblr_pfbl09fcRQ1runwc2o1_540.png[/img] [size=5][b][url=https://youtu.be/2mWpDJfzJ5g]Speedpaint here, if you're interested~![/url]
@Imani @Surpirate @ClockworkEclipse @Atzien @Zizikiel @Sonora @kaylavarnell4736 @catcatamelia @Fimbrethil @FrostyFluff @DragonWarrior333 @SamIamLuvDov @Dawnsky23 @Riverflight @DragonSeeker @AlbinoWerewolf @ObsidianMage @Palech @ZoranaDragon

Have this
tumblr_pfbl09fcRQ1runwc2o1_540.png
Speedpaint here, if you're interested~!
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/421148567311220736/522962939779612673/unknown.png[/img] [color=transparent]You know how it goes, this story’s been told again and again A love, pure and light, that makes stars align Well that’s not the case here You know how a boy, can love his own toy And love his best friend, but this love was more, And all it was for, was to feed the darkness You know how it seems, alive in your dreams, but dead to the world, but this love was more, And all it was for, was to feed the darkness Look at those young sweet eyes, now they’re all mine Sense all the love he feels, this meal will be sublime And when it all stops, when love turns to dust And boy turns to man, he will not forget, He will not forgive, he will come again[/color] @Imani @Surpirate @ClockworkEclipse @Atzien @Zizikiel @Sonora @kaylavarnell4736 @catcatamelia @Fimbrethil @FrostyFluff @DragonWarrior333 @SamIamLuvDov @Dawnsky23 @Riverflight @DragonSeeker @AlbinoWerewolf @ObsidianMage @Palech @ZoranaDragon
unknown.png
You know how it goes, this story’s been told again and again
A love, pure and light, that makes stars align
Well that’s not the case here

You know how a boy, can love his own toy
And love his best friend, but this love was more,
And all it was for, was to feed the darkness

You know how it seems, alive in your dreams,
but dead to the world, but this love was more,
And all it was for, was to feed the darkness

Look at those young sweet eyes, now they’re all mine
Sense all the love he feels, this meal will be sublime

And when it all stops, when love turns to dust
And boy turns to man, he will not forget,
He will not forgive, he will come again

Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/62c7cfeba4d7f3a177b027ce1f1b5559/tumblr_pjyie3ZpZs1runwc2o1_400.png[/img] Quiet rock boi. Will give you a rock if he likes you. @Imani @Surpirate @ClockworkEclipse @Atzien @Zizikiel @Sonora @kaylavarnell4736 @catcatamelia @Fimbrethil @FrostyFluff @DragonWarrior333 @SamIamLuvDov @Dawnsky23 @Riverflight @DragonSeeker @AlbinoWerewolf @ObsidianMage @Palech @ZoranaDragon
tumblr_pjyie3ZpZs1runwc2o1_400.png
Quiet rock boi. Will give you a rock if he likes you.

Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

A good pebble! :3
A good pebble! :3
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333
The best pebble
@DragonWarrior333
The best pebble
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]MMM I LOVE HIM! Looks like a lil succulent turned into a dragon <3
7xmmeMg.png
MMM I LOVE HIM! Looks like a lil succulent turned into a dragon <3
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage
........you've actually given me a really nice lore idea, thanks :D
@ObsidianMage