Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The finest pieces of absolute garbage
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@AestheticTotem Wow, these are really cute :O Could you add me to the pinglist, please? I'd love to see more of your art!
@AestheticTotem Wow, these are really cute :O Could you add me to the pinglist, please? I'd love to see more of your art!
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
@Sylkaen

Thank you :3
I've added you to the pinglist~!
@Sylkaen

Thank you :3
I've added you to the pinglist~!
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
[center]@Kanariah @Surpirate @Sylkaen another day, and I managed to find an old comic~! [size=6]Reunited[/size] (featuring exalted twins, which makes this comic all the more feelz-y when you see who they have been exalted to) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16156372][b]Tintaglia[/b][/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16156371][b]Aramala[/b][/url] (they used to belong to @CarbonatedWrath and me. ) [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/43f1/f/2015/260/2/3/two_sisters_reunite_by_aesthetictotem-d99w1ip.png[/img] Also: I have a question... Would anyone be interested in getting a commission from me? And if so, what would you deem a fair price for the quality of art you see in this thread? @AestheticTotem[/center]
@Kanariah @Surpirate @Sylkaen

another day, and I managed to find an old comic~!

Reunited
(featuring exalted twins, which makes this comic all the more feelz-y when you see who they have been exalted to)
Tintaglia and Aramala
(they used to belong to @CarbonatedWrath and me. )

two_sisters_reunite_by_aesthetictotem-d99w1ip.png

Also: I have a question...

Would anyone be interested in getting a commission from me? And if so, what would you deem a fair price for the quality of art you see in this thread?

@AestheticTotem
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

@AestheticTotem

I would personally love to own a piece of your art!
What kind of currency are you looking for?
@AestheticTotem

I would personally love to own a piece of your art!
What kind of currency are you looking for?
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
@Surpirate

I would look for either treasure or gems, but I could like... have 1 gem as the same value (for example) 500 treasure.
@Surpirate

I would look for either treasure or gems, but I could like... have 1 gem as the same value (for example) 500 treasure.
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

@AestheticTotem

You probably want to charge different amounts for different things, (sketches, full color, multiple dragons, etc.)
I've never run an art shop, so I have no idea if this is a good price, but maybe start at 30-40kt for a no-color sketch and increase the price as you see fit.
@AestheticTotem

You probably want to charge different amounts for different things, (sketches, full color, multiple dragons, etc.)
I've never run an art shop, so I have no idea if this is a good price, but maybe start at 30-40kt for a no-color sketch and increase the price as you see fit.
@Surpirate

Thank you for your input! I'll definitely keep that in mind. It may be a smart idea to ask around a bit too...
@Surpirate

Thank you for your input! I'll definitely keep that in mind. It may be a smart idea to ask around a bit too...
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

@AestheticTotem

Oh yeah, definitely! I'm sure there are artists you could ask. I'm probably waaaaay off with my estimation, so good luck!

I feel the need to announce the fact that the mirror sisters are quite possibly the best reunion I've seen.
@AestheticTotem

Oh yeah, definitely! I'm sure there are artists you could ask. I'm probably waaaaay off with my estimation, so good luck!

I feel the need to announce the fact that the mirror sisters are quite possibly the best reunion I've seen.
@Surpirate

If there is one thing I have seen of flight rising even before joining in, it's the fact that there are some AWESOME artists on here, so I think I can find some help. I \appreciate the fact that you gave me an estimation. Thank you :3

Also, I drew that reunion when I had literally been on Flight rising for a month or so and had no idea what I was doing. I would probably be able to make something better now~!
@Surpirate

If there is one thing I have seen of flight rising even before joining in, it's the fact that there are some AWESOME artists on here, so I think I can find some help. I \appreciate the fact that you gave me an estimation. Thank you :3

Also, I drew that reunion when I had literally been on Flight rising for a month or so and had no idea what I was doing. I would probably be able to make something better now~!
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

@AestheticTotem D'awww... I agree with @Surpirate on the pricing and would also love to buy art from you sometime!
@AestheticTotem D'awww... I agree with @Surpirate on the pricing and would also love to buy art from you sometime!
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56