Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Human Deities High School AU
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Ayreria

This is a great idea, and it's odd that the light person sounds like her personality/looks are the same as mine, and she is in the light flight like me. Also, my BFF and almost sister is in the Ice flight, so that is also odd....

Conspiracy theory!
@Ayreria

This is a great idea, and it's odd that the light person sounds like her personality/looks are the same as mine, and she is in the light flight like me. Also, my BFF and almost sister is in the Ice flight, so that is also odd....

Conspiracy theory!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@sugarfrost @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer @Rarmeowz @AviatorPi @Orbitz @ErukaTT @taat60 @Traidy @ManaStar @Seadevil @Zenara @TakanecW @Sadrain @Ishanna @Pluvia @AquaCoral @GuardianOwl @taat60 @Tanagwal @MettatonsLegs @AviatorPi @Zelan @Luca20 @WhiteWolfMoon @Phosphorescence @NebulasAndJays @Dragonheartnight @CelestialJelly @Volatus @WynterDragen @MutantCanuck @KiraJacqueline @Foxspell @ShadowFeather @QuetzalQueen @bergentruckung @Lightshadow101

World's Pillar Preparatory Academy Setup
I've had this file for a while, but I never actually got it around to releasing it.
[LINK]
Here's a link to a spreadsheet with the current map of the campus layout (subject to change but I'm pretty okay with it so far) and a sheet of all the teachers/staff at the academy (also subject to change).
They don't have any spoilers for those who care about Shooting Star, so have a gander if you'd like :D

Any suggestions would be nice. I find this last note to be kinda needed to be said.
@sugarfrost @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer @Rarmeowz @AviatorPi @Orbitz @ErukaTT @taat60 @Traidy @ManaStar @Seadevil @Zenara @TakanecW @Sadrain @Ishanna @Pluvia @AquaCoral @GuardianOwl @taat60 @Tanagwal @MettatonsLegs @AviatorPi @Zelan @Luca20 @WhiteWolfMoon @Phosphorescence @NebulasAndJays @Dragonheartnight @CelestialJelly @Volatus @WynterDragen @MutantCanuck @KiraJacqueline @Foxspell @ShadowFeather @QuetzalQueen @bergentruckung @Lightshadow101

World's Pillar Preparatory Academy Setup
I've had this file for a while, but I never actually got it around to releasing it.
[LINK]
Here's a link to a spreadsheet with the current map of the campus layout (subject to change but I'm pretty okay with it so far) and a sheet of all the teachers/staff at the academy (also subject to change).
They don't have any spoilers for those who care about Shooting Star, so have a gander if you'd like :D

Any suggestions would be nice. I find this last note to be kinda needed to be said.
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria HOLY CRAP THAT IS AWESOME
@Ayreria HOLY CRAP THAT IS AWESOME
fireh5.png
@Ayreria The map looks great! A bit crowded but I think that's okay on a map. I'm really interested in some of these teachers now (the tibits were fascinating) Are they based off dragons/etc on this site or are they just teachers (characters like the Brewers aside)
@Ayreria The map looks great! A bit crowded but I think that's okay on a map. I'm really interested in some of these teachers now (the tibits were fascinating) Are they based off dragons/etc on this site or are they just teachers (characters like the Brewers aside)
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
@InkSphynx
They're all based off familiars, actually! And then there are, like you said, the Brewers c:
@InkSphynx
They're all based off familiars, actually! And then there are, like you said, the Brewers c:
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung That's so wild! Will we find out who's based on what or is it a guess yourself kind of thing?
@bergentruckung That's so wild! Will we find out who's based on what or is it a guess yourself kind of thing?
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
@InkSphynx
We do have a doc set up on who's based on which, but it's Ayreria's and I don't know if they'd be okay with me sharing it. I suppose there's no harm for you to ask them, however!
@InkSphynx
We do have a doc set up on who's based on which, but it's Ayreria's and I don't know if they'd be okay with me sharing it. I suppose there's no harm for you to ask them, however!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@InkSphynx
On the Staff list, there was another column at the very end that had all the familiars each member was based of of, but it also had some spoilers listed (the column was named Notes) so I, rather thoughtlessly, deleted the whole thing.

Knowing the familiars probably won't harm anything, so I'll restore it with more concise omissions :)
@InkSphynx
On the Staff list, there was another column at the very end that had all the familiars each member was based of of, but it also had some spoilers listed (the column was named Notes) so I, rather thoughtlessly, deleted the whole thing.

Knowing the familiars probably won't harm anything, so I'll restore it with more concise omissions :)
@Ayreria Hi, I'm back again! I was looking at the spreadsheet and wanted to know if there's going to be a string orchestra teacher/class?
@Ayreria Hi, I'm back again! I was looking at the spreadsheet and wanted to know if there's going to be a string orchestra teacher/class?
fireh5.png
@Orbitz
I actually forgot about orchestra (fault of not having one at my district).
Considering they have a PAC, they probably can. There are probably multiple teachers to cover each division, but I don't know how many owo;;
@Orbitz
I actually forgot about orchestra (fault of not having one at my district).
Considering they have a PAC, they probably can. There are probably multiple teachers to cover each division, but I don't know how many owo;;
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12