Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art thread! (new stuff pg. 4)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@sketchersocks
*returns the high five* Lmao I can totally see the Arcane sprite saying that on a regular basis. Hope you don't mind me dropping my favorites on my clan profile :3c How is business going with your flight's foddart thread?
@sketchersocks
*returns the high five* Lmao I can totally see the Arcane sprite saying that on a regular basis. Hope you don't mind me dropping my favorites on my clan profile :3c How is business going with your flight's foddart thread?
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung

I don't mind at all! :D It's been pretty busy but I haven't gotten any requests yet orz (I never realised how popular adoptables were until now whoa)
@bergentruckung

I don't mind at all! :D It's been pretty busy but I haven't gotten any requests yet orz (I never realised how popular adoptables were until now whoa)
ANbDf4Q.gif
@sketchersocks
Yeah adoptables are pretty darn popular... I'm actually considering getting into that business but I don't have any good ideas yet and I already need to run another art shop anyway XD At any rate, best of luck with the push! I shouldn't keep you from the coli much longer :P
@sketchersocks
Yeah adoptables are pretty darn popular... I'm actually considering getting into that business but I don't have any good ideas yet and I already need to run another art shop anyway XD At any rate, best of luck with the push! I shouldn't keep you from the coli much longer :P
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung

Thanks! Gonna need all the luck I can get xD *jumps headfirst back into the coli*
@bergentruckung

Thanks! Gonna need all the luck I can get xD *jumps headfirst back into the coli*
ANbDf4Q.gif
@sketchersocks

These sprites are so cute! I love them! :D If you ever take commissions or start up another art thread, can you ping me to let me know please? Thank you!
@sketchersocks

These sprites are so cute! I love them! :D If you ever take commissions or start up another art thread, can you ping me to let me know please? Thank you!
@KingCrow

Sorry for the late reply! This past week has been pretty hectic xD I'll be sure to ping you if I ever start up an art shop!
@KingCrow

Sorry for the late reply! This past week has been pretty hectic xD I'll be sure to ping you if I ever start up an art shop!
ANbDf4Q.gif
More stuff eyyyyy, it's mostly LvP stuff this time round though orz This one was drawn a day before the push to get hyped up \o/!!! [img]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/Flandre/light%20knight%20texture%202.png[/img] Small doodle I did at 1 am after LvP was over hueh [img]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/Flandre/PREY%20ROMANCED.png[/img] And Hiccup from HTTYD 'cause I needed to draw a human bust example asap for Light's foddart [s]and because he is a precious cinnamon roll A++[/s] [img]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/Flandre/hiccup%20bust.png[/img]
More stuff eyyyyy, it's mostly LvP stuff this time round though orz

This one was drawn a day before the push to get hyped up \o/!!!

light%20knight%20texture%202.png

Small doodle I did at 1 am after LvP was over hueh

PREY%20ROMANCED.png

And Hiccup from HTTYD 'cause I needed to draw a human bust example asap for Light's foddart and because he is a precious cinnamon roll A++

hiccup%20bust.png
ANbDf4Q.gif
@indecisive
Self-ping for future reference (:
@indecisive
Self-ping for future reference (:
Ahhh self ping here @Vanitas

@sketchersocks these are wonderful, i love them! may I use the resized Arcanist pic when formatting my profile info (soon I hope?) with a link to your thread of course? c:
Ahhh self ping here @Vanitas

@sketchersocks these are wonderful, i love them! may I use the resized Arcanist pic when formatting my profile info (soon I hope?) with a link to your thread of course? c:
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
@Vanitas

Yeah that's totally fine! By Arcanist you mean the Arcane sprite yes? I don't think I ever drew him before xD
@Vanitas

Yeah that's totally fine! By Arcanist you mean the Arcane sprite yes? I don't think I ever drew him before xD
ANbDf4Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12