Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art thread! (new stuff pg. 4)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@sketchersocks
these are ridiculously cute and have great motion in them :)
You fit in so much personality :)
@sketchersocks
these are ridiculously cute and have great motion in them :)
You fit in so much personality :)
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Decided to draw some bust shots for my favourite avatar dragons <3 My previous avatar dragon when I was in Arcane: [img]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/Flandre/afternoonstarwhatanunfortunatename.png[/img] And my current avatar dragon who I'm insanely proud of! [img]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/Flandre/lux.png[/img]
Decided to draw some bust shots for my favourite avatar dragons <3

My previous avatar dragon when I was in Arcane:
afternoonstarwhatanunfortunatename.png
And my current avatar dragon who I'm insanely proud of!
lux.png
ANbDf4Q.gif
@sketchersocks

Your art style is really wonderful!
@sketchersocks

Your art style is really wonderful!
*FR Time +16*
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/15985652qkpcib.png Accent: Kitty cape
@WingedFeline16

Aaw, thanks! :D
@WingedFeline16

Aaw, thanks! :D
ANbDf4Q.gif
@sketchersocks

Oh wow the sprites are so cute! I am gonna put that fire one in my clan info thing lol
@sketchersocks

Oh wow the sprites are so cute! I am gonna put that fire one in my clan info thing lol
vincent_not_free_use__by_alexstraszafire-d8wg3b9.gif54980072_350.pngvincent_not_free_use__by_alexstraszafire-d8wg3b9.gif
@sketchersocks
These are amazing!! Awesome job, love their dynamic poses and expressions!!
@sketchersocks
These are amazing!! Awesome job, love their dynamic poses and expressions!!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
These are so cool!
These are so cool!
@sketchersocks
Okay but can I just. You have no idea how much I love the sprites you drew and I absolutely adore how annoyed the Arcane sprite's expression is. Seeing my favorite characters scowl make me happy okay. Also I noticed you were from Arcane! *waves from your old flight* :D
@sketchersocks
Okay but can I just. You have no idea how much I love the sprites you drew and I absolutely adore how annoyed the Arcane sprite's expression is. Seeing my favorite characters scowl make me happy okay. Also I noticed you were from Arcane! *waves from your old flight* :D
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung

Aaah thank you for your kind words! I totally get what you mean about favourite characters scowling/looking mildly irritated, it looks super cute for some reason heheh. I like to think that the Arcane sprite is just used to all the crazy things happening in Starfall Isles that they're just like "Oh, reality's tearing apart over in Starwood Strand again? Urgh fine, let me just finish this chapter first ..." *hi fives you for your username*
@bergentruckung

Aaah thank you for your kind words! I totally get what you mean about favourite characters scowling/looking mildly irritated, it looks super cute for some reason heheh. I like to think that the Arcane sprite is just used to all the crazy things happening in Starfall Isles that they're just like "Oh, reality's tearing apart over in Starwood Strand again? Urgh fine, let me just finish this chapter first ..." *hi fives you for your username*
ANbDf4Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12