Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Five Signs You're Addicted to FR
1 2 3 4 5 6
[color=#2F4F4F][size=7][font=Courier New][b]Random Top Fives[/b][/font][/size] [color=#008B8B][size=1]I get so bored on here that I figure I'll make some random Top Fives for everyone, mostly myself, to enjoy.[/size] [columns=2][color=#008B8B][size=4][font=Verdana][b]What is this exactly?[/b][/font][/size] [color=#2F4F4F]Lets face it, FlightRising gets boring pretty quick. In order to stay, because I really want to, I need to find more things to do. I'm not overly chatty but I do want to show off both my opinions and creativity. I'm selfish that way. Anyway, feel free to take a look at what I've done so far and give feedback! [center][img]http://warriorcatsrpg.com/awards/14038-mini.gif[/img][/center] [color=#008B8B][size=4][font=Verdana][b]On that note.[/b][/font][/size] [color=#2F4F4F]I plan on making a list every once and a while, when I get inspired. My life is rather hectic right now, another move and a lot of work so I don't have as much time as I normally would to dedicate to the site. If you wanted to suggest a topic for me to try, or if you wanted to give me feedback, ping me! [nextcol][center] [color=#008B8B][size=4][font=Verdana][u]Updates[/u][/font][/size] -NOW OPEN- [color=#2F4F4F]- So I decided to start up a thread of top fives! I'm having a lot of fun making these but whether it stays depends on if other people enjoy it too. Time will tell. - I finally have page anchors working so I put up a list of all the lists I made so far! It's only two but I figure it'll be very helpful down the road. - Lets see how many people have visited the thread so far! [size=1][b][/b][/size] [img]http://hitwebcounter.com/counter/counter.php?page=6221851&style=0007&nbdigits=6&type=ip&initCount=0.jpg[/img] [/center]
Random Top Fives
I get so bored on here that I figure I'll make some random Top Fives for everyone, mostly myself, to enjoy.

What is this exactly?

Lets face it, FlightRising gets boring pretty quick. In order to stay, because I really want to, I need to find more things to do. I'm not overly chatty but I do want to show off both my opinions and creativity. I'm selfish that way. Anyway, feel free to take a look at what I've done so far and give feedback!

14038-mini.gif

On that note.

I plan on making a list every once and a while, when I get inspired. My life is rather hectic right now, another move and a lot of work so I don't have as much time as I normally would to dedicate to the site. If you wanted to suggest a topic for me to try, or if you wanted to give me feedback, ping me!

Updates

-NOW OPEN-

- So I decided to start up a thread of top fives! I'm having a lot of fun making these but whether it stays depends on if other people enjoy it too. Time will tell.

- I finally have page anchors working so I put up a list of all the lists I made so far! It's only two but I figure it'll be very helpful down the road.

- Lets see how many people have visited the thread so far!

counter.php?page=6221851&style=0007&nbdigits=6&type=ip&initCount=0.jpg
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
List of Top Fives
Just click on whichever list you want to read and magic'll take you there!

[x] Signs You're Addicted to FlightRising
[x] Tidbits about Dogs
[x] Anime characters that became gods
[x] Things That Should Be Added To FR
[x] Disappointing Legendary Pokemon

List of Top Fives
Just click on whichever list you want to read and magic'll take you there!

[x] Signs You're Addicted to FlightRising
[x] Tidbits about Dogs
[x] Anime characters that became gods
[x] Things That Should Be Added To FR
[x] Disappointing Legendary Pokemon

QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
Follow this thread
Anyone interested in getting pinged for every new top five list should message or ping me!

@Frailty @Poeziru @kuninaga @HailQueenSteph @Ionicbondie @AnonEclipse @Lup @AesSidhe

Extra Links
If I find anything particularly interesting I'll put a link here. Lets see if I can find other creative threads.

[x] Remos' Hatchery Thread
[x] Send Remos a Message
[x] Glitermom's Profile
Follow this thread
Anyone interested in getting pinged for every new top five list should message or ping me!

@Frailty @Poeziru @kuninaga @HailQueenSteph @Ionicbondie @AnonEclipse @Lup @AesSidhe

Extra Links
If I find anything particularly interesting I'll put a link here. Lets see if I can find other creative threads.

[x] Remos' Hatchery Thread
[x] Send Remos a Message
[x] Glitermom's Profile
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
Currently Working On
I'll put all of my updates and endeavors up here to let people know where I'm at. I usually multitask, plenty of work to do.

Spotlight Seeking!

Once I get the first list out and when I spruce up the thread a bit I'm going to see if anyone's interested in the idea. If I find a few people, I'll start working on the next top five list

Co-writers?

I figure this thread will be better and last longer if I had one or two other people willing to work with me on the lists. I have my doubts there will be much interest but it's always good to check.
Currently Working On
I'll put all of my updates and endeavors up here to let people know where I'm at. I usually multitask, plenty of work to do.

Spotlight Seeking!

Once I get the first list out and when I spruce up the thread a bit I'm going to see if anyone's interested in the idea. If I find a few people, I'll start working on the next top five list

Co-writers?

I figure this thread will be better and last longer if I had one or two other people willing to work with me on the lists. I have my doubts there will be much interest but it's always good to check.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
Reserved Spot
I could add things here in the future, you never know what I could come up with. There's plenty of things out there!

Would the deities be mad if I did a top ten list of them?
Reserved Spot
I could add things here in the future, you never know what I could come up with. There's plenty of things out there!

Would the deities be mad if I did a top ten list of them?
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
[color=#2F4F4F][size=7][font=Courier New][b]Top Five[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=#2F4F4F][size=6][font=Courier New]Signs You're Addicted to FlightRising[/font][/size] ----- [center][color=#008B8B][size=6][font=Verdana]1[/font][/size][/color][/center] ----- [columns=2][center][color=#008B8B][size=5][font=Verdana]You wake up and the first thing you do is check on FlightRising.[/font][/size] [center][color=#2F4F4F] So you wake up early one morning, you've got things to do later today and you think you can sneak five more minutes of sleep.. until you remember that your eggs hatch today. Three seconds flat and you're up, beholding the glory of your shiny new dragon babies. [nextcol] [img]http://www.mtvlamp.com/picture/tr01.png[/img][img]http://s21.postimg.org/vullr9dtf/output_md4_YQ0.gif[/img] [/columns] ----- [center][color=#008B8B][size=6][font=Verdana]2[/font][/size][/color][/center] ----- [columns=2] [center][color=#008B8B][size=5][font=Verdana]That feeling you get when you gene up the perfect dragon.[/font][/size] [center][color=#2F4F4F]So you scry up this amazing dragon. You hunt down the perfect colors in the auction house, you snag up all the genes you need and bam, you have the workings of your best dragon yet. Once it's finally complete, you find yourself staring at your creation for who knows how long, mesmerized by its beauty. [nextcol] [img]http://www.mtvlamp.com/picture/tr01.png[/img][img]http://s24.postimg.org/k73q6css5/topaz_smaller.png[/img] [/columns] ----- [center][color=#008B8B][size=6][font=Verdana]3[/font][/size][/color][/center] ----- [columns=2] [center][color=#008B8B][size=5][font=Verdana]You spent more time than you meant to on FlightRising.[/font][/size] [center][color=#2F4F4F]Don't forget to drop off that letter at the post office. Don't forget to stop by the DMV to retake that awful picture on your drivers license. Don't forget to pick up your kid sister at the bus stop. Before you go though, you're just going to give FlightRising five more minutes. Not much time passes, until you look at the clock that is. You just spent the last hour and a half dawdling your time away on FR. /facepalms [nextcol] [img]http://www.mtvlamp.com/picture/tr01.png[/img] [img]http://www.mtvlamp.com/picture/tr01.png[/img][img]http://memeguy.com/photos/thumbs/mrw-my-wife-asks-me-what-im-doing-on-the-computer-36242.gif[/img] [/columns] ----- [center][color=#008B8B][size=6][font=Verdana]4[/font][/size][/color][/center] -----[columns=2] [center][color=#008B8B][size=5][font=Verdana]You skip out on things to play FlightRising[/font][/size] [center][color=#2F4F4F]Have that family picnic but you've got to get grinding in the coliseum? Well just pick an excuse out of your hat and get to the game! If you find yourself enthralled in festivals and games you might just have to tell your friends you're too busy to hang out with them because frankly the only friend you need is glittermom. [nextcol] [img]http://www.mtvlamp.com/picture/tr01.png[/img][img]http://s3.postimg.org/sqa9vygj7/lightweaver_small.png[/img] [/columns] ----- [center][color=#008B8B][size=6][font=Verdana]5[/font][/size][/color][/center] ----- [columns=2] [center][color=#008B8B][size=5][font=Verdana]You always end up back on FlightRising[/font][/size] [center][color=#2F4F4F]You're just going to get some homework done.. or not. Flightrising is far too tempting to play! If you plan on doing homework, keep yourself far away from your computer! Don't tell yourself you're just going to check your email, I know what you're up to. [nextcol] [img]https://a.thumbs.redditmedia.com/A7T8e-k5AyeYeURf.png[/img][/columns] [color=#008B8B][size=1]This list is in no particular order. I should mention as a disclaimer that these are all [b]my opinions[/b]![/size]
Top Five

Signs You're Addicted to FlightRising

You wake up and the first thing you do is check on FlightRising.

So you wake up early one morning, you've got things to do later today and you think you can sneak five more minutes of sleep.. until you remember that your eggs hatch today. Three seconds flat and you're up, beholding the glory of your shiny new dragon babies.

tr01.pngoutput_md4_YQ0.gif

That feeling you get when you gene up the perfect dragon.

So you scry up this amazing dragon. You hunt down the perfect colors in the auction house, you snag up all the genes you need and bam, you have the workings of your best dragon yet. Once it's finally complete, you find yourself staring at your creation for who knows how long, mesmerized by its beauty.

tr01.pngtopaz_smaller.png

You spent more time than you meant to on FlightRising.

Don't forget to drop off that letter at the post office. Don't forget to stop by the DMV to retake that awful picture on your drivers license. Don't forget to pick up your kid sister at the bus stop. Before you go though, you're just going to give FlightRising five more minutes. Not much time passes, until you look at the clock that is. You just spent the last hour and a half dawdling your time away on FR. /facepalms

tr01.png
tr01.pngmrw-my-wife-asks-me-what-im-doing-on-the-computer-36242.gif

You skip out on things to play FlightRising

Have that family picnic but you've got to get grinding in the coliseum? Well just pick an excuse out of your hat and get to the game! If you find yourself enthralled in festivals and games you might just have to tell your friends you're too busy to hang out with them because frankly the only friend you need is glittermom.

tr01.pnglightweaver_small.png

You always end up back on FlightRising

You're just going to get some homework done.. or not. Flightrising is far too tempting to play! If you plan on doing homework, keep yourself far away from your computer! Don't tell yourself you're just going to check your email, I know what you're up to.

A7T8e-k5AyeYeURf.png

This list is in no particular order. I should mention as a disclaimer that these are all my opinions!
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
@Jokesy

Okay, give me your honest opinion of this thread. Might ditch it, might keep working on it? Dunno
@Jokesy

Okay, give me your honest opinion of this thread. Might ditch it, might keep working on it? Dunno
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
Those reasons are so true xD
I'm supposed to be studying, but ya'know...I'm just chilling here.
And if I hadn't been studying, I would be hanging out with my friends.
So not only am I skipping Studying for Flightrising, I'm also skipping the time to hangout with my friends.

Smh.
Those reasons are so true xD
I'm supposed to be studying, but ya'know...I'm just chilling here.
And if I hadn't been studying, I would be hanging out with my friends.
So not only am I skipping Studying for Flightrising, I'm also skipping the time to hangout with my friends.

Smh.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Lalona

I know how it feels. Friends will never compare to my breeding projects on FR xD
@Lalona

I know how it feels. Friends will never compare to my breeding projects on FR xD
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
@Remos

Ha, I like it so far. Another good idea to hopefully keep yourself busy. I'm sure others will find this thread amusing. I'm honored you're asking for my opinion. :D

You should definitely keep this thread going, see where it takes you. Good way to use your creativity and humor. Could possibly serve for a type of chat thread, as well.
@Remos

Ha, I like it so far. Another good idea to hopefully keep yourself busy. I'm sure others will find this thread amusing. I'm honored you're asking for my opinion. :D

You should definitely keep this thread going, see where it takes you. Good way to use your creativity and humor. Could possibly serve for a type of chat thread, as well.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
light_2.png Looking to buy a copy of Skin: Shadekind. Pm if interested
1 2 3 4 5 6