Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cilverlining's Art Thread -Free Bio GIFs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Cilverlining

Your art is seriously amazing, just like everyone else have already said!
Please, add me to your pinglist!
@Cilverlining

Your art is seriously amazing, just like everyone else have already said!
Please, add me to your pinglist!
@Cliverlining Your art actually makes me want to cry. How long did it take you to get this far? :oo
@Cliverlining Your art actually makes me want to cry. How long did it take you to get this far? :oo
IjJJeTN.png
@Cilverlining

Please add me to the pinglist, Your art is just stunning, amazing, perfect, cool, looks awesome and did I mention stunning?!

casually goes to save up for a bribe...
@Cilverlining

Please add me to the pinglist, Your art is just stunning, amazing, perfect, cool, looks awesome and did I mention stunning?!

casually goes to save up for a bribe...
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@susurs

Aw, thanks! I'll add you the next update :)

@Thousand

Don't cry, your clan lore is awesome and I can't write to save my life! I've been drawing since I could hold a crayon but I became serious about it around 5 years ago and started pushing outside my comfort zone about 2 years ago.

@QuickSilvr

So many nice words, you're too kind! Especially when your artwork is so pretty. Oh man I love bribes but I'm probably not going to be able to draw for anyone for the next 1-3 months (why must real life be so busy) so take your time and buy yourself all the nice things~
@susurs

Aw, thanks! I'll add you the next update :)

@Thousand

Don't cry, your clan lore is awesome and I can't write to save my life! I've been drawing since I could hold a crayon but I became serious about it around 5 years ago and started pushing outside my comfort zone about 2 years ago.

@QuickSilvr

So many nice words, you're too kind! Especially when your artwork is so pretty. Oh man I love bribes but I'm probably not going to be able to draw for anyone for the next 1-3 months (why must real life be so busy) so take your time and buy yourself all the nice things~
9Pxuh2j.pngHzFgaV9.gif1bk4bUH.png
@Cilverlining
Could I be pinged for updates? Your art is great!
@Cilverlining
Could I be pinged for updates? Your art is great!
no
@Cilverlining
*screeching*
Wow this is so good and can I be added to the pinglist? Just. Amazing. The lights and the colours and the lines and that Lightning coatl and the gifs...
@Cilverlining
*screeching*
Wow this is so good and can I be added to the pinglist? Just. Amazing. The lights and the colours and the lines and that Lightning coatl and the gifs...
eZ8WjnI.pngk6ftfga.png
@Cilverlining

O.O!

Your art is absolutely beautiful!! May I be on your ping list please??
@Cilverlining

O.O!

Your art is absolutely beautiful!! May I be on your ping list please??
@cilverlining Wow. This art is AMAZING.
Just wondering, what program did you use to make those pixels? I totally want to try something like that out sometime...
@cilverlining Wow. This art is AMAZING.
Just wondering, what program did you use to make those pixels? I totally want to try something like that out sometime...
@MadisonFae

I put you on the ping list but forgot to respond! You've been added :)

@Karaeir

I'm glad you like them, thank you! I'll add you next update. I've got another lightning animation I'll be updating with next, stay tuned!

@DeeStar

Of course! You'll be added next update :)

@Donburi

Thanks! I use photoshop and its Timeline feature!
@MadisonFae

I put you on the ping list but forgot to respond! You've been added :)

@Karaeir

I'm glad you like them, thank you! I'll add you next update. I've got another lightning animation I'll be updating with next, stay tuned!

@DeeStar

Of course! You'll be added next update :)

@Donburi

Thanks! I use photoshop and its Timeline feature!
9Pxuh2j.pngHzFgaV9.gif1bk4bUH.png
@Cilverlining

Thank you! :D
@Cilverlining

Thank you! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7