Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | my doodles
1 2 3 4
@crowcorvidae YOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GOOD **** OHMYGOD GOOD ****
IS THIS TRADITIONAL?!?!??! I LOVE TH DELICATE LINES IN THE FACE AND THE EXPRESSION IN GENERAL IS CAPTURED SO PERFECTLY AND THE THOOOORNS HOT DANG
@crowcorvidae YOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GOOD **** OHMYGOD GOOD ****
IS THIS TRADITIONAL?!?!??! I LOVE TH DELICATE LINES IN THE FACE AND THE EXPRESSION IN GENERAL IS CAPTURED SO PERFECTLY AND THE THOOOORNS HOT DANG
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@juyoung yep, traditional! i used copic markers and pens (fine tip and brush tip), with fabel castel gold and silver metallic pens and a white paint pen whose brand i cant name off the top of my head.
@juyoung yep, traditional! i used copic markers and pens (fine tip and brush tip), with fabel castel gold and silver metallic pens and a white paint pen whose brand i cant name off the top of my head.
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
Oh wow, I love your style! Just let me go gently follow you on Tumblr...
Oh wow, I love your style! Just let me go gently follow you on Tumblr...
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@crowcorvidae

This is absolutely beautiful.
@crowcorvidae

This is absolutely beautiful.
VOTjwpe.pngxJN67Zo.png Peril-Skywing-Bounce.gif
@crowcorvidae

Oh wow, I love your digital pieces :D
Are you doing commissions here?
@crowcorvidae

Oh wow, I love your digital pieces :D
Are you doing commissions here?
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
@shemei the last time i tried to do commissions i never finished them :vs ! sad to say but no. hopefully there will be a time where i can at least start selling accents regularly
@shemei the last time i tried to do commissions i never finished them :vs ! sad to say but no. hopefully there will be a time where i can at least start selling accents regularly
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
hohhoooly butts! your art is gorgeous!!
hohhoooly butts! your art is gorgeous!!
qWxHdTw.png
I wish I was a 1/80000000000000th as talented as you are holy hot damn
I wish I was a 1/80000000000000th as talented as you are holy hot damn
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem
Your art is so gorgeous! I really love how you pick a color or two to stand out from the others if that makes sense.
Your art is so gorgeous! I really love how you pick a color or two to stand out from the others if that makes sense.
ARE THOSE TWENTY ONE PILOTS QUOTES I SPY!? They're utterly brilliant. I love the colors, your art style is very nice and expressive! Please continue drawing!
ARE THOSE TWENTY ONE PILOTS QUOTES I SPY!? They're utterly brilliant. I love the colors, your art style is very nice and expressive! Please continue drawing!
ICysegg.pngF6iUdSQ.pngICysegg.png
1 2 3 4