Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Banners for All Flights **Bonus Round**
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50
@Kaegro

Why doesn't the shade one work?
@Kaegro

Why doesn't the shade one work?
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
@Juniipersass

Oh darn, there's a space in the code that I missed! Thanks for pointing that out, I'll have it fixed in just a second.
@Juniipersass

Oh darn, there's a space in the code that I missed! Thanks for pointing that out, I'll have it fixed in just a second.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Kaegro There should be a highlight around the plague text because it blends into the background.
@Kaegro There should be a highlight around the plague text because it blends into the background.
@Kaegro

Do you think you could make a banner for me? I would pay, of course.
@Kaegro

Do you think you could make a banner for me? I would pay, of course.
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
These broke. @Kaegro
These broke. @Kaegro
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@GreatLordHades

Which ones are showing that they're broken? They appear to be working for me
@GreatLordHades

Which ones are showing that they're broken? They appear to be working for me
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Gorgeous! I love them.
Gorgeous! I love them.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Kaegro For me, all of them.
@Kaegro For me, all of them.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@kaegro
These are amazing!
@kaegro
These are amazing!
Joined 11/18/14 DRAGONS EVERYWHERE!
wind_banner.pngeLAndXa.png wind_banner.png
@Kaegro
For nature
And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul.
@Kaegro
For nature
And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50