Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Banners for All Flights **Bonus Round**
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50
@Kaegro
I love these! Could I be added to the pinglist? Also, how much are customs? I'm interested in one for my Clan.
@Kaegro
I love these! Could I be added to the pinglist? Also, how much are customs? I'm interested in one for my Clan.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
Man, I would love to see a shade one!
Man, I would love to see a shade one!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Kaegro add me to the pinglist, please and I'd like to know about customs too, that would include a couple links.
@Kaegro add me to the pinglist, please and I'd like to know about customs too, that would include a couple links.
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
Am looking forward to seeing a shade version. :D
Am looking forward to seeing a shade version. :D
ew9u8Xp.png
These are really cool and splashy. I love the stylized look of the gods, gives them a really intense feel.

One small suggestion would be to use either a border or a contrasting glow around the text as some words get lost on some of these.

I may actually use the nature one though, the quote is fantastic and it has a great look.

PS: The font on the Plague one is a tad hard to read as well.

PPS: And I noticed how old these are now, sorry for the very belated feedback!
These are really cool and splashy. I love the stylized look of the gods, gives them a really intense feel.

One small suggestion would be to use either a border or a contrasting glow around the text as some words get lost on some of these.

I may actually use the nature one though, the quote is fantastic and it has a great look.

PS: The font on the Plague one is a tad hard to read as well.

PPS: And I noticed how old these are now, sorry for the very belated feedback!
xCLC2RZ.pngPPiGj0F.pngkyE0VB3.pngflagitem-pan.png
@Kaegro the banners are really, really gorgeous.
By the way... is it possible to get the Beastclans one without any text? Not all 11 athers, though that would be pretty cool, too. <3
@Kaegro the banners are really, really gorgeous.
By the way... is it possible to get the Beastclans one without any text? Not all 11 athers, though that would be pretty cool, too. <3
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
Okay, after...however long of life blowing up in my face, I've managed to find a little spark of creativity and squeezed this booger out of my...creative....sinuses? EDIT I accidentally uploaded an older, rougher draft. It was icky. Tell your eyeballs I'm sorry. -- Anyway I'm here to throw some Shade: [center] [img]http://imgur.com/VAAnkLY.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1405762/1][img]http://imgur.com/VAAnkLY.pn g[/img][/url][/code][/center] (I don't really like working from the edges with these but it seemed like the best way to handle the invasive nature of the Shade) I'll try to ping everyone, but apologies if I miss anybody - life is apparently volatile and prone to exploding in my face, so I've kind of been mosty floating around rather than actively participating in...well, darned near anything, let alone maintaining pinglists. I'll try to adress some questions too: @Akaineko: While I don't have blank versions of the banners hanging around, I do have the headshots used to make them separetly uploaded to my [url=http://katlyon.deviantart.com/gallery/54189920/FlightRising]DeviantArt Account[/url]. I'm sure I have the separate Photoshop files somewhere, but I am terribly disorganized and they're on my old hard-drive. Digging them out and editing them and reuploading them is a bit more time than I want to put in on a blank/alternate version. That being said, while I'm okay with people using the headshots for blank versions, I'm not okay with people editing them and/or putting their own words over them; largely because these are quite recognizable and I don't want any confusion with that. (Tldr: use of blanks, fine - editing of blanks, not fine) @LadyRenee @Silverpelt60 @cnicht @slothie I haven't got a proper price scale set up for customs, in part because life can be so erratic it's hard to make sure I actually deliver - I've had requests that have got tabled for a year or more because of material-world reasons - so the biggest cost is [i]patience.[/i] I think a lot of people have asked here, which might have me a tad overwhelmed, but for those of you who are [s]still [/s]interested, if you PM me the details of what you want, I can give you a rough estimate. I don't plan on charging an arm and a leg for something simple like changes of the words, but even small changes like those take time and effort - so it might be a pittance, but I'm not working for free. @Craftykit The birds parallel was totally on purpose - it's also the reason those two are facing opposite directions. @Jeydis I know they're a bit hard to read. I'm considering reworking them, and possibly having alternate versions that are easier to read. Plague and Water were at least on purpose - Water has a mystic, obscured nature to it's lore, and Plague is...well, kind of mucky and goopy and messy. At the time I chose aesthetic over ease-on-the-eyes, which I do kind of regret now. For Earth...I think I was going for the old, weathered feel, but came out with mud. Hence the "maybe I'll redo them but that takes time and energy" stance. Okay, general pings, okay. @SpiritFire @LunaChi @bloodyangel12 @dracatus @Sunchip @gootarts @Digimon11 @Belegorn @Sunset @MamaRi @Solarstar @GhostQueen13 @Ioreth @slp0001 @Dragonclaw101 @blackcat886 @swaggiep34 @c33213 @MissFortune17 @DarkPitGuard @uniquelykenn @Kijame @DragonSeeker @Everyone @Elininjakat @NarentiDragon @LiquidCake @GhostQueen13 @Noivian @BrightLeopard @Kassinator Okay, once more - sorry for pinging anyone who didn't want to be, sorry if I hit you multiple times, and most of all - sorry if I missed you. Life explodes and I make mistakes, but I'm glad you all seem to like my stuff even when/if I'm a mess.
Okay, after...however long of life blowing up in my face, I've managed to find a little spark of creativity and squeezed this booger out of my...creative....sinuses?

EDIT
I accidentally uploaded an older, rougher draft. It was icky. Tell your eyeballs I'm sorry.
--
Anyway I'm here to throw some Shade:
VAAnkLY.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1405762/1][img]http://imgur.com/VAAnkLY.pn g[/img][/url]
(I don't really like working from the edges with these but it seemed like the best way to handle the invasive nature of the Shade)

I'll try to ping everyone, but apologies if I miss anybody - life is apparently volatile and prone to exploding in my face, so I've kind of been mosty floating around rather than actively participating in...well, darned near anything, let alone maintaining pinglists. I'll try to adress some questions too:

@Akaineko:
While I don't have blank versions of the banners hanging around, I do have the headshots used to make them separetly uploaded to my DeviantArt Account. I'm sure I have the separate Photoshop files somewhere, but I am terribly disorganized and they're on my old hard-drive. Digging them out and editing them and reuploading them is a bit more time than I want to put in on a blank/alternate version. That being said, while I'm okay with people using the headshots for blank versions, I'm not okay with people editing them and/or putting their own words over them; largely because these are quite recognizable and I don't want any confusion with that. (Tldr: use of blanks, fine - editing of blanks, not fine)

@LadyRenee @Silverpelt60 @cnicht @slothie
I haven't got a proper price scale set up for customs, in part because life can be so erratic it's hard to make sure I actually deliver - I've had requests that have got tabled for a year or more because of material-world reasons - so the biggest cost is patience. I think a lot of people have asked here, which might have me a tad overwhelmed, but for those of you who are still interested, if you PM me the details of what you want, I can give you a rough estimate. I don't plan on charging an arm and a leg for something simple like changes of the words, but even small changes like those take time and effort - so it might be a pittance, but I'm not working for free.

@Craftykit
The birds parallel was totally on purpose - it's also the reason those two are facing opposite directions.

@Jeydis
I know they're a bit hard to read. I'm considering reworking them, and possibly having alternate versions that are easier to read. Plague and Water were at least on purpose - Water has a mystic, obscured nature to it's lore, and Plague is...well, kind of mucky and goopy and messy. At the time I chose aesthetic over ease-on-the-eyes, which I do kind of regret now. For Earth...I think I was going for the old, weathered feel, but came out with mud. Hence the "maybe I'll redo them but that takes time and energy" stance.

Okay, general pings, okay.
@SpiritFire
@LunaChi
@bloodyangel12
@dracatus
@Sunchip
@gootarts
@Digimon11
@Belegorn
@Sunset
@MamaRi
@Solarstar
@GhostQueen13
@Ioreth
@slp0001
@Dragonclaw101
@blackcat886
@swaggiep34
@c33213
@MissFortune17
@DarkPitGuard
@uniquelykenn
@Kijame
@DragonSeeker
@Everyone
@Elininjakat
@NarentiDragon
@LiquidCake
@GhostQueen13
@Noivian
@BrightLeopard
@Kassinator

Okay, once more - sorry for pinging anyone who didn't want to be, sorry if I hit you multiple times, and most of all - sorry if I missed you. Life explodes and I make mistakes, but I'm glad you all seem to like my stuff even when/if I'm a mess.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
The beast clan and Shade look really good! Checked out your portfolio as well, you are a fantastic designer, especially for logos.
The beast clan and Shade look really good! Checked out your portfolio as well, you are a fantastic designer, especially for logos.
xCLC2RZ.pngPPiGj0F.pngkyE0VB3.pngflagitem-pan.png
@Kaegro oh, I see. Well, ok then :) yes, I meant exactly textless use, not adding any alternative text. Well, if by a chance you find them -- I'll be super glad :)

The Shade one is gorgeous, too.
@Kaegro oh, I see. Well, ok then :) yes, I meant exactly textless use, not adding any alternative text. Well, if by a chance you find them -- I'll be super glad :)

The Shade one is gorgeous, too.
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
MAGNIFICENT
MAGNIFICENT
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50