Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Banners for All Flights **Bonus Round**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@Helianthe
Thanks for catching that. I dumbed and put the hotlinks outside the codebox on the first two banners. Derp a derrrr.

@Adamanta
@LillianWarrior
@friendhamster
@Hawktalon

Made a pinglist and added you guys to it. Dunno why I didn't think of that to start.

(Also missed a bunch of your pings - the A comes before the E!)
@Helianthe
Thanks for catching that. I dumbed and put the hotlinks outside the codebox on the first two banners. Derp a derrrr.

@Adamanta
@LillianWarrior
@friendhamster
@Hawktalon

Made a pinglist and added you guys to it. Dunno why I didn't think of that to start.

(Also missed a bunch of your pings - the A comes before the E!)
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Kaegro
I really like the Lightning banner. Almost makes me want to change flights.

For more Arcane suggestions:

"Pierce the sky, escape your fate" - Sacrifice, RWBY (I was reading up on the lore and this is pretty much what he did, right?)
"I'm connected to the universe, and the universe is connected to me." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

For Wind:

"White clouds aren't always silver lined" - Die, RWBY
@Kaegro
I really like the Lightning banner. Almost makes me want to change flights.

For more Arcane suggestions:

"Pierce the sky, escape your fate" - Sacrifice, RWBY (I was reading up on the lore and this is pretty much what he did, right?)
"I'm connected to the universe, and the universe is connected to me." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

For Wind:

"White clouds aren't always silver lined" - Die, RWBY
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@Kaegro
XD No Problem! Its not like I've ever done that before[/sarcasm] I'm glad I can help :)
@Kaegro
XD No Problem! Its not like I've ever done that before[/sarcasm] I'm glad I can help :)
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
Wowww these are amazingness!! Lightning's is particularly awesome.
Wowww these are amazingness!! Lightning's is particularly awesome.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Kaegro

Also do one for the pie flight please.

Pie flight is the true 12th Flight.

The quote can be:
Pie is the honesty
The cake is a lie!

EDIT: Forgot to ping

@Kaegro

Also do one for the pie flight please.

Pie flight is the true 12th Flight.

The quote can be:
Pie is the honesty
The cake is a lie!

cA1SBSn.png
@Helianth and @Petrichor Finished the Wind one - Was feeling particularly windy tonight and wanted to try making another full face. I like this quite a bit....Might tweak the Ice one later, hmmm... Oh but full warning, Windsock looks kind of weird against a dark background. [img]http://i.imgur.com/HzGpUHb.png[/img]
@Helianth
and @Petrichor

Finished the Wind one - Was feeling particularly windy tonight and wanted to try making another full face. I like this quite a bit....Might tweak the Ice one later, hmmm...

Oh but full warning, Windsock looks kind of weird against a dark background.

HzGpUHb.png
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
I have been poked by my Arcane friends to suggest the tagline "Curiosity is the catalyst of creation" for the Arcane banner. ^_^

@Kaegro
I have been poked by my Arcane friends to suggest the tagline "Curiosity is the catalyst of creation" for the Arcane banner. ^_^

@Kaegro
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

@Kaegro

Could I be added to the ping list for Arcane one, please? These are amazing and beautiful ^ ^

Okay. I'm taking the following from existing Arcane banners, credit to the people who thought about them first. (I don't have enough imagination to make my own and I haven't collected any quotes... )
  • Praise the Arcanist (banner By BonBonne)
  • We are but fragments of the enormity of cosmos. (from the Arcanist himself)
  • Knowledge is power (banner by ZephiraZ)
  • *Glory to the Dreamers* (common saying in Arcane)
  • Comfort lies in the stars (banner by Dragoness)
  • There is no pursuit as fulfilling as the quest for knowledge (banner by Dragoness)
  • I am Noble. I am Wise. I am a Dreamer. I am Arcane (banner by Dragoness)
  • *Our isles are broken but we are not* (seen this in a banner, creator missing)
  • Curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction brought it back. (seen this in a banner...)

From Miracle of Sound, song Cataclysm: "Follow the signs/ Pursue the divine" and "Further we go/ Eager to know/ Expand reality"

The song also has some other pretty good parts for Arcane ^ ^

@Kaegro

Could I be added to the ping list for Arcane one, please? These are amazing and beautiful ^ ^

Okay. I'm taking the following from existing Arcane banners, credit to the people who thought about them first. (I don't have enough imagination to make my own and I haven't collected any quotes... )
  • Praise the Arcanist (banner By BonBonne)
  • We are but fragments of the enormity of cosmos. (from the Arcanist himself)
  • Knowledge is power (banner by ZephiraZ)
  • *Glory to the Dreamers* (common saying in Arcane)
  • Comfort lies in the stars (banner by Dragoness)
  • There is no pursuit as fulfilling as the quest for knowledge (banner by Dragoness)
  • I am Noble. I am Wise. I am a Dreamer. I am Arcane (banner by Dragoness)
  • *Our isles are broken but we are not* (seen this in a banner, creator missing)
  • Curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction brought it back. (seen this in a banner...)

From Miracle of Sound, song Cataclysm: "Follow the signs/ Pursue the divine" and "Further we go/ Eager to know/ Expand reality"

The song also has some other pretty good parts for Arcane ^ ^

hWsjkHE.png
@Kaegro

I have a quote for the Arcane

Don't mind the explosions, guys
They're just pink glitter

@Kaegro

I have a quote for the Arcane

Don't mind the explosions, guys
They're just pink glitter