Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Userbars for All Flights!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
!!! I like these! But uh how exactly do we sue these again? There's codes for them, right? (Sorry for being a dumb butt I think I read how to do it somewhere but I forgot?)
!!! I like these! But uh how exactly do we sue these again? There's codes for them, right? (Sorry for being a dumb butt I think I read how to do it somewhere but I forgot?)
UjJgCyZ.png
@PugBug: Oh! It's quite simple. Just right click the userbar you want to use and click "Save As". Then upload it to whatever image upload site you like and then you post the img code into your signature!

Er... I made that sound complicated. orz Here's an example:

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/ZNhRsiG.png[/im g] Only without the spaces!

I've also added this info to the front page, in case anyone else is curious. :)
@PugBug: Oh! It's quite simple. Just right click the userbar you want to use and click "Save As". Then upload it to whatever image upload site you like and then you post the img code into your signature!

Er... I made that sound complicated. orz Here's an example:

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/ZNhRsiG.png[/im g] Only without the spaces!

I've also added this info to the front page, in case anyone else is curious. :)
ZNhRsiG.png
Want a free Flight banner? Follow the link!
@Khrysteen Ah! Thank you!
@Khrysteen Ah! Thank you!
UjJgCyZ.png
Here, thread, have a bump on me! :D
Here, thread, have a bump on me! :D
ZNhRsiG.png
Well, now I&#039;ll have hard time choosing between this one and the customizable one ><
Awesome work dude !
Well, now I&#039;ll have hard time choosing between this one and the customizable one ><
Awesome work dude !
ZNhRsiG.png
@Khrysteen Yay, I&#039;ve finally found the maker of these awesome banners! ^.^ I&#039;ve always admired them! May I ask what font you used?
@Khrysteen Yay, I&#039;ve finally found the maker of these awesome banners! ^.^ I&#039;ve always admired them! May I ask what font you used?
earthshieldr.png
@Ryat: Oh gosh, that is such a tough choice! D: I think that one is absolutely fabulous! <3

@Talismarr: A-Aah, thank you. >////< That is so nice to hear! As for the font, it&#039;s called Visitor TT1 BRK. I believe it&#039;s the go-to font for most userbars. ovo
@Ryat: Oh gosh, that is such a tough choice! D: I think that one is absolutely fabulous! <3

@Talismarr: A-Aah, thank you. >////< That is so nice to hear! As for the font, it&#039;s called Visitor TT1 BRK. I believe it&#039;s the go-to font for most userbars. ovo
ZNhRsiG.png
@Khrysteen: I think I&#039;ll just try to find a way to use both if I can XD
@Khrysteen: I think I&#039;ll just try to find a way to use both if I can XD
ZNhRsiG.png
Realized I could show the code for these guys, including a link back here. Hurray, simplicity! :D
Realized I could show the code for these guys, including a link back here. Hurray, simplicity! :D
ZNhRsiG.png
@Khrysteen Thank you so much for the free banners! They are beautiful! I&#039;m using the fire one from now on :)
@Khrysteen Thank you so much for the free banners! They are beautiful! I&#039;m using the fire one from now on :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52