Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke: The Arcane Exile
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
I honestly didn't expect so many people to reply gosh
I honestly didn't expect so many people to reply gosh
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

I’d be so happy to hear any stories you wish to share! This was and has been my sole favorite Nuzlocke to follow and I’d eagerly await any potential updates.
@Kaial

I’d be so happy to hear any stories you wish to share! This was and has been my sole favorite Nuzlocke to follow and I’d eagerly await any potential updates.
KLHYE9h.png
YESSSS
YESSSS
@Kaial

Eyy, another nuzlocker still alive! Hello!

I'm doing a rewrite of my own nuzlocke story before I continue the lore as a non-nuzlocke tale. Getting it up to date and such.

I honestly don't recall 99% of your story, so if you want to start anew, very much do so. I might do a second myself. Good luck!
@Kaial

Eyy, another nuzlocker still alive! Hello!

I'm doing a rewrite of my own nuzlocke story before I continue the lore as a non-nuzlocke tale. Getting it up to date and such.

I honestly don't recall 99% of your story, so if you want to start anew, very much do so. I might do a second myself. Good luck!
@Kaial heck yas. more stories is always good
@Kaial heck yas. more stories is always good
Professional Grump

I live for memes
Id love to hear more of your stories
Id love to hear more of your stories
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
Yes absolutely!!
Yes absolutely!!
bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
@kaial I would love to hear more stories from you!!!
@kaial I would love to hear more stories from you!!!
5tLoGsM.pngaxZq2zW.pngEAVjyxG.pngShadowEgg_zps06885a89.png
Not a lore update because IRL stuff is punching me repeatedly, but I thought followers might want to know Moss is available for a new home. I would happily offer a large discount to a reader, as it would be nice for someone who grew to know her through my writing took her in. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8314985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83150/8314985_350.png[/img] [/url] [sub][sub][sub][sub]@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40, @Animequeen @Crystallove
Not a lore update because IRL stuff is punching me repeatedly, but I thought followers might want to know Moss is available for a new home.

I would happily offer a large discount to a reader, as it would be nice for someone who grew to know her through my writing took her in.

8314985_350.png

@ArgenteaMoon, @CyberNexus, @HazelJade, @Ecuria, @JadeMagic, @CrypticGirl, @Arsi, @Twelvero, @LagMonster, @Chloraphyll, @Neige, @ChronicleCat, @Keridwyn, @Misplaced, @NinjaKitty, @mintSMASH, @jinxmoonstone, @keet, @Twelvewishes, @Rivix, @Lixy, @Gunmetaljane, @Sakku, @Bunnylatte, @Dovalore, @Kizmetto, @RemusLupin, @kingofeli, @iwillbejustme, @Scyras, @Masqd, @SakuFox, @SylphofPens, @Gwineira, @Criticburnt, @Taffine, @wmctalon, @greyyourwarden, @Orgetzu, @LochnessMonster, @chromesaurus, @DacianaLupa, @owlstar7, @Scyanatha, @Ephyra, @RandomShmoe, @Solaristigres, @POTaDOS, @Pinkangel725, @trumpetyrant, @Eyelet @Sellenair, @Redwood, @alydoodle, @Solar, @NightShift, @IronPen, @Tiirran, @Nihilo, @Akash, @Pandonkey, @StarBeryl, @Pusillanimous, @Aztec, @Cien, @Antaria, @Susurs, @Imbricaria, @Rogueoftime, @Solarphoenix, @ChaosTearKitsune, @SavannahSunstone, @snowquail, @gotw3, @anura, @Nyaro, @marleymars, @Vanquished, @hatterlet, @Usagiglower, @CowardlyTank, @jumbofluff, @FlyingNorth, @Irarina, @AviEsra, @fescennine, @Elzereil, @Enigmatic, @LemonDragons, @Rijolt, @fletchinder, @tigressRising, @Love10naj, @Wayfaringmirror, @Zaerdra, @DistressedRabbit, @Orenildur, @SilverNachtmahr, @GlacialFalls,@Fabtastic, @nightmischief, @linguistic, @BleedingShadows, @Phooka @Whimzica, @DeathPanda, @Temreki, @mochimajuru, @TheBlackMage , @AnnaStar353, @Valishtu, @Nylocke, @Gemhydra, @StormWendjule, @Cngx, @Totodile3, @Luteia, @Piplup40, @Animequeen @Crystallove
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
Omg i love Moss!!! Iremember when you hatched her for your story.~
(I could totally make her a merc/scavenger in my clan and tie in old lore. :o)
I don't wanna low ball you though... How much were you hoping for?

Also.. at work so my reply is short and broken atm sorry! ;-;

Edit: didn't realize you had her on the AH... xD
@Kaial
Omg i love Moss!!! Iremember when you hatched her for your story.~
(I could totally make her a merc/scavenger in my clan and tie in old lore. :o)
I don't wanna low ball you though... How much were you hoping for?

Also.. at work so my reply is short and broken atm sorry! ;-;

Edit: didn't realize you had her on the AH... xD
OOIa5x2.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80