Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight Signature Banners ♥ [free!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
tumblr_niafqoqxgv1snuojro9_r1_500.gif
@Viiscus

thanks for the quick reply and yes that did answer my question perfectly and I think the prices are more than reasonable, so when you officially open shop you can expect me at the head of the queue for two of the normal banners :D thanks again for the information
@Viiscus

thanks for the quick reply and yes that did answer my question perfectly and I think the prices are more than reasonable, so when you officially open shop you can expect me at the head of the queue for two of the normal banners :D thanks again for the information
@viiscus OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LIGHTNING FLIGHT BANNER! :D YOu are an amazing banner maker/Artist! < 3

*adding to bio*
@viiscus OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LIGHTNING FLIGHT BANNER! :D YOu are an amazing banner maker/Artist! < 3

*adding to bio*
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
@Sylvette

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
gLbZUkF.pngTz9zkEa.pngoDxwf8B.pngCeXKCTs.pngE3MZdaA.png5A0cdTf.pngFpoRwnO.pngwTBPG5s.png2k8ttL0.pngWRPJKhj.png
v8f8ZKI.png
how do you make one?
how do you make one?
@Badgergirl09
I use Photoshop! But Gimp is just as good, if you know how to use it properly. I take an image, or a gif, clip it down to size, and add effects to the image or layers of the image!

I hope this answered your question. I'm not quite sure how to explain it in detail.
@Badgergirl09
I use Photoshop! But Gimp is just as good, if you know how to use it properly. I take an image, or a gif, clip it down to size, and add effects to the image or layers of the image!

I hope this answered your question. I'm not quite sure how to explain it in detail.
gLbZUkF.pngTz9zkEa.pngoDxwf8B.pngCeXKCTs.pngE3MZdaA.png5A0cdTf.pngFpoRwnO.pngwTBPG5s.png2k8ttL0.pngWRPJKhj.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@Viiscus
thank you so much! :) and you make these?
@Viiscus
thank you so much! :) and you make these?
@Badgergirl09
Of course, and, yes, I do!
@Badgergirl09
Of course, and, yes, I do!
v8f8ZKI.png
@Viiscus
wanna make me one? >///<
@Viiscus
wanna make me one? >///<
@Viiscus Would you mind pinging me if you ever do a Shadow Flight banner? I LOVE your style.
@Viiscus Would you mind pinging me if you ever do a Shadow Flight banner? I LOVE your style.
676.5xOrd.Varactyl_zpsloo0uj90.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10