Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight Signature Banners ♥ [free!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Viiscus Just wanted to let you know that your signatures are beautiful.
@Viiscus Just wanted to let you know that your signatures are beautiful.
NHzYzMb.png
@Dreadnought Thank you so much! I've gotten really great feedback about them and it's really fun to make them!
@Dreadnought Thank you so much! I've gotten really great feedback about them and it's really fun to make them!
gLbZUkF.pngTz9zkEa.pngoDxwf8B.pngCeXKCTs.pngE3MZdaA.png5A0cdTf.pngFpoRwnO.pngwTBPG5s.png2k8ttL0.pngWRPJKhj.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@Viiscus

These are gorgeous! I do believe I need a Fire one. :3
@Viiscus

These are gorgeous! I do believe I need a Fire one. :3
zQ6DQTa.png
@SavageDestiny

These are created specifically for their respective Flights--- Or very enthusiastic peacekeepers! Thank you so much!
@SavageDestiny

These are created specifically for their respective Flights--- Or very enthusiastic peacekeepers! Thank you so much!
gLbZUkF.pngTz9zkEa.pngoDxwf8B.pngCeXKCTs.pngE3MZdaA.png5A0cdTf.pngFpoRwnO.pngwTBPG5s.png2k8ttL0.pngWRPJKhj.png
v8f8ZKI.png
Oh, the Fire one is beautiful!
Oh, the Fire one is beautiful!
og0rGtI.jpg
@Firetear

Thank you! The Ice, Light, and Fire banners are my favorites, to be honest---- so far! I've yet to come up with designs for the others.
@Firetear

Thank you! The Ice, Light, and Fire banners are my favorites, to be honest---- so far! I've yet to come up with designs for the others.
v8f8ZKI.png
B U M P

New banners coming up, soon!
B U M P

New banners coming up, soon!
v8f8ZKI.png
Is there a wind one?
Is there a wind one?
tumblr_niafqoqxgv1snuojro9_r1_500.gif
@Viiscus

hey there firstly I want to say that these signitures are amazing secondly I was wondering about the price of personalized banners if you charge for them (one of the posts I read implied you took payment for custom ones) and also what form the payment takes? be it in gems or treasure or real life cash?

sorry if these are daft questions XD
@Viiscus

hey there firstly I want to say that these signitures are amazing secondly I was wondering about the price of personalized banners if you charge for them (one of the posts I read implied you took payment for custom ones) and also what form the payment takes? be it in gems or treasure or real life cash?

sorry if these are daft questions XD
@Trident
A wind one will be made soon, I promise! I've just gotten quite busy as of late. Look for it sometime this weekend-- Most likely around Sunday evening, it shall be up. I'll ping you!

@DeathGodCat
Thank you for the compliment!

I actually have thought of starting a graphic/banner shop! I'm not entirely sure what the prices should be set for, as I've never really done something like this. So, I'll be able to tell you more when the shop is officially set up! I know one this is for certain, I shall not take payment in actual "real life" cash. It will likely be something along the lines of this--

For Personalized Banners:
Normal banners (non gif) = Somewhere around 15kt-20kt
Gif banners (w/minimal effects = 30kt-40kt depending on complexity
Gif banners (w/many effects) or Graphics (depending on size/complexity) = 45kt+

Considering I am a gargantuan noob on this site, and I have no idea how things are priced, some feedback on this would be stellar!

Just as well, any generic Flight banners that I make will be completely free and on my own time. I hope this answered your question!
@Trident
A wind one will be made soon, I promise! I've just gotten quite busy as of late. Look for it sometime this weekend-- Most likely around Sunday evening, it shall be up. I'll ping you!

@DeathGodCat
Thank you for the compliment!

I actually have thought of starting a graphic/banner shop! I'm not entirely sure what the prices should be set for, as I've never really done something like this. So, I'll be able to tell you more when the shop is officially set up! I know one this is for certain, I shall not take payment in actual "real life" cash. It will likely be something along the lines of this--

For Personalized Banners:
Normal banners (non gif) = Somewhere around 15kt-20kt
Gif banners (w/minimal effects = 30kt-40kt depending on complexity
Gif banners (w/many effects) or Graphics (depending on size/complexity) = 45kt+

Considering I am a gargantuan noob on this site, and I have no idea how things are priced, some feedback on this would be stellar!

Just as well, any generic Flight banners that I make will be completely free and on my own time. I hope this answered your question!
v8f8ZKI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10