Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight Signature Banners ♥ [free!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Firetear On the list! I'll ping you when it's done!
@Firetear On the list! I'll ping you when it's done!
gLbZUkF.pngTz9zkEa.pngoDxwf8B.pngCeXKCTs.pngE3MZdaA.png5A0cdTf.pngFpoRwnO.pngwTBPG5s.png2k8ttL0.pngWRPJKhj.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@Viiscus
Can't wait to see Fire!
@Viiscus
Can't wait to see Fire!
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@Firetear & @Kanagosa

B U M P / P I N G

The Fire Flight Banner is now finished! You can find it on the first post of the topic! There's a still version and a moving version, since I liked the pair of them.
@Firetear & @Kanagosa

B U M P / P I N G

The Fire Flight Banner is now finished! You can find it on the first post of the topic! There's a still version and a moving version, since I liked the pair of them.
gLbZUkF.pngTz9zkEa.pngoDxwf8B.pngCeXKCTs.pngE3MZdaA.png5A0cdTf.pngFpoRwnO.pngwTBPG5s.png2k8ttL0.pngWRPJKhj.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@Viiscus

Eee! I love them!!!!
@Viiscus

Eee! I love them!!!!
Y4rfA4q.png
@Kanagosa

I'm so glad that you do! I really do have a lot of fun making these, and I might set up a shop for them. Flight banners being free, of course, and personalized ones sold.
@Kanagosa

I'm so glad that you do! I really do have a lot of fun making these, and I might set up a shop for them. Flight banners being free, of course, and personalized ones sold.
v8f8ZKI.png
I think that would be amazing. :3
I think that would be amazing. :3
Y4rfA4q.png
@viiscus OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Would you be able to do one for the Wind Flight? :DD
@viiscus OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Would you be able to do one for the Wind Flight? :DD
wind_banner.png
@Silverwing

I most certainly can.
@Silverwing

I most certainly can.
v8f8ZKI.png
@Viiscus Yay!!! Thank you!
@Viiscus Yay!!! Thank you!
wind_banner.png
U P D A T E
As of right now, I'm very tired, so the banners will likely not be getting done for a while. In the meantime, leave me requests and I will get to them after I've taken a nap!
U P D A T E
As of right now, I'm very tired, so the banners will likely not be getting done for a while. In the meantime, leave me requests and I will get to them after I've taken a nap!
v8f8ZKI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10