Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Scorpius FR comics
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Oh my @Scorpius, I totally missed this ping! O_o Love the new comic!! Ah where would we be without the hilarious descriptions of the devs and your amazing skills? c:
Oh my @Scorpius, I totally missed this ping! O_o Love the new comic!! Ah where would we be without the hilarious descriptions of the devs and your amazing skills? c:
Ha! I saw this on one of them on google XD. These are so fun, my favorite is the one with the imperial and fae, makes my crack up ever time.
Ha! I saw this on one of them on google XD. These are so fun, my favorite is the one with the imperial and fae, makes my crack up ever time.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
These are amazingly funny. xD
These are amazingly funny. xD
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/216/6/4/visitor_in_the_night_by_scorpius02-d7tqdgy.jpg[/img] What horror movie did I just wake myself up into?! This is why you have to keep your doors and windows lock and shut! You don't know who or [i]what[/i] might be visiting you in the night... @ChibiEnvyChan @Mutation @Sheerivory @Solaristigres @Shirelin @Gaia @Chaotic @Toothless @Ruinia @Macabre @Raftina @Nephele
visitor_in_the_night_by_scorpius02-d7tqdgy.jpg

What horror movie did I just wake myself up into?!

This is why you have to keep your doors and windows lock and shut! You don't know who or what might be visiting you in the night...

@ChibiEnvyChan
@Mutation
@Sheerivory
@Solaristigres
@Shirelin
@Gaia
@Chaotic
@Toothless
@Ruinia
@Macabre
@Raftina
@Nephele
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Hehehehe yes. That Nochnyr's expression is perfect.
Hehehehe yes. That Nochnyr's expression is perfect.
9b0PCpf.png
OH NO STOP SCARING THE LEETLE SCORPION

*chases after nightmare familiar with broom*
OH NO STOP SCARING THE LEETLE SCORPION

*chases after nightmare familiar with broom*
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I can't stop laughing at the dream and the scream XD
I can't stop laughing at the dream and the scream XD
1E8JFs6.png
I worked on two comics at the same time so be very happy folks. I try not to do this often. [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/217/e/1/playtime__by_scorpius02-d7trj6w.jpg[/img] The two pranksters of my clan, Nyx and Nox. Those two cause too much trouble and messed with too many minds! @ChibiEnvyChan @Mutation @Sheerivory @Solaristigres @Shirelin @Gaia @Chaotic @Toothless @Ruinia @Macabre @Raftina @Nephele
I worked on two comics at the same time so be very happy folks. I try not to do this often.
playtime__by_scorpius02-d7trj6w.jpg

The two pranksters of my clan, Nyx and Nox. Those two cause too much trouble and messed with too many minds!

@ChibiEnvyChan
@Mutation
@Sheerivory
@Solaristigres
@Shirelin
@Gaia
@Chaotic
@Toothless
@Ruinia
@Macabre
@Raftina
@Nephele
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
HAHAHA

I love those two.
HAHAHA

I love those two.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Instead of a lightbulb it's a candle O.O

Poor Scorpius XD
Instead of a lightbulb it's a candle O.O

Poor Scorpius XD
9b0PCpf.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21