Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Scorpius FR comics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@ChibiEnvyChan

Well, I don't think it's the best art I've done but since it's for humor and leisure, I made the art fast and simple so it doesn't effect my school work time. I normally post these on my DeviantArt account since that's my main art page.

For pinglist, I guess I can make one, but I don't make comics often since I don't get that many inspiration. Especially when it's already my 2nd week into my university spring semester, so I won't have as much time for my hobby stuff until summer vacation.
@ChibiEnvyChan

Well, I don't think it's the best art I've done but since it's for humor and leisure, I made the art fast and simple so it doesn't effect my school work time. I normally post these on my DeviantArt account since that's my main art page.

For pinglist, I guess I can make one, but I don't make comics often since I don't get that many inspiration. Especially when it's already my 2nd week into my university spring semester, so I won't have as much time for my hobby stuff until summer vacation.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Scorpius

XD It's much better than what I can do, but then again, I didn't major in art. :3
@Scorpius

XD It's much better than what I can do, but then again, I didn't major in art. :3
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
OMG they are amazing! XD The fishing one and the fey one made me giggle so hard XD So cute!
OMG they are amazing! XD The fishing one and the fey one made me giggle so hard XD So cute!
Puppycat.gif
These are super cute. I love'em!
These are super cute. I love'em!
@Glittermom A bit late for this one, but I finally got this done. [img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/090/a/0/mucky_problem_by_scorpius02-d7cc6q7.jpg[/img] So I'm a bit of a clean freak and semi-obssesed with tidiness in real life, so when I saw the Shadow Sprite with the muck or whatever that black gooey thing pouring out of its skin is called, I almost cringe in horror. Almost! And since I made my Scorpion-self have a temper problem and mix with some of my real life personality, this is what would happened everytime I clean my lair. Shadow sprites are the horror for all clean freaks out there.
@Glittermom
A bit late for this one, but I finally got this done.

mucky_problem_by_scorpius02-d7cc6q7.jpg

So I'm a bit of a clean freak and semi-obssesed with tidiness in real life, so when I saw the Shadow Sprite with the muck or whatever that black gooey thing pouring out of its skin is called, I almost cringe in horror. Almost! And since I made my Scorpion-self have a temper problem and mix with some of my real life personality, this is what would happened everytime I clean my lair.

Shadow sprites are the horror for all clean freaks out there.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Scorpius

OMGee! That's so cute. xD Shadow Sprite... *giggles and debates about petting own Shadow Sprite* Er...

I would imagine they're a nightmare for clean freaks. At least with muddy feet/claws, they stop at one point. That one keeps on giving and giving and giving. It never ends!
@Scorpius

OMGee! That's so cute. xD Shadow Sprite... *giggles and debates about petting own Shadow Sprite* Er...

I would imagine they're a nightmare for clean freaks. At least with muddy feet/claws, they stop at one point. That one keeps on giving and giving and giving. It never ends!
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@Scorpius

These are adorable! Specially the shadow sprite and her muck all over the place. xD
@Scorpius

These are adorable! Specially the shadow sprite and her muck all over the place. xD
@Scorpius I need a ping when you make another one, my shipping buddy.

OMG That little pink hat i'm dying so smexy XD
@Scorpius I need a ping when you make another one, my shipping buddy.

OMG That little pink hat i'm dying so smexy XD
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Scorpius might I be on the ping list? I really enjoy the comics!
@Scorpius might I be on the ping list? I really enjoy the comics!
@Scorpius Can I be added to the ping list. I just adore theese comics
@Scorpius Can I be added to the ping list. I just adore theese comics
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21