Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Scorpius FR comics
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
[center][b]Extra Special Comic[/b] for PersonalPulga[/center] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/f202/f/2016/095/b/d/exalt_headcanon_by_scorpius02-d9xw8go.jpg[/img] This is what happens when you don't listen to the Pom! So she and I were having a conversation when I asked her what her head canon for the exalt system was. This was what she gave me XD She's the pom by the way. Special thanks for the story idea to @PersonalPulga @ChibiEnvyChan @Mutation @Sheerivory @Solaristigres @Shirelin @Gaia @Chaotic @Toothless @Ruinia @Macabre @Raftina @Nephele @PrairieElf @EpicLucario52 @Joydom29 @Psyree @Sylyensatein @nalrene @ChristianCutie @Arios @AzraMajere @DragonairVera @Aravis @AmeliaSageglow @ObsidianWiress @shayminluvr @RoxySantana @SunWorshipper @Jacq @EileenTheCrow @Palatine @Yay @firewyrm2018 @Juri01 @shadowrwarrior @dragoncrystal
Extra Special Comic for PersonalPulga

exalt_headcanon_by_scorpius02-d9xw8go.jpg

This is what happens when you don't listen to the Pom!

So she and I were having a conversation when I asked her what her head canon for the exalt system was. This was what she gave me XD
She's the pom by the way.

Special thanks for the story idea to @PersonalPulga

@ChibiEnvyChan @Mutation @Sheerivory @Solaristigres @Shirelin @Gaia @Chaotic @Toothless @Ruinia @Macabre @Raftina @Nephele @PrairieElf @EpicLucario52 @Joydom29 @Psyree @Sylyensatein @nalrene @ChristianCutie @Arios @AzraMajere @DragonairVera @Aravis @AmeliaSageglow @ObsidianWiress @shayminluvr @RoxySantana @SunWorshipper @Jacq @EileenTheCrow @Palatine @Yay @firewyrm2018 @Juri01 @shadowrwarrior @dragoncrystal
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Scorpius

That is way too funny XD I love every bit of it! It would be kinda funny if Stormcatcher were to see this (at the same time I feel like it wouldn't be such a good idea o.o)
You did an excellent job! :D
@Scorpius

That is way too funny XD I love every bit of it! It would be kinda funny if Stormcatcher were to see this (at the same time I feel like it wouldn't be such a good idea o.o)
You did an excellent job! :D
@AmeliaSageglow
Thank you so much. This comic took waaaaaayyyyyy longer to finish than what I originally thought, but it came out pretty good. My hand is still aching from all that drawing and coloring.
@AmeliaSageglow
Thank you so much. This comic took waaaaaayyyyyy longer to finish than what I originally thought, but it came out pretty good. My hand is still aching from all that drawing and coloring.
@Scorpius

Eh?! Really? How long did it take for you to finish it?
@Scorpius

Eh?! Really? How long did it take for you to finish it?
This was hilarious and really brightened my day--thank you! ♥
This was hilarious and really brightened my day--thank you! ♥
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@AmeliaSageglow
Since it was Spring Break, I was working too, so it took me about 5 days to finish this. Normally, one comic strip would usually not take more than 24 hours. Unless I had life stuff going on, I would take 2 days. I try to do these over the weekend where I have more time to work from start to finish. I would have probably got this done yesterday if not for my uncle's last minute family dinner out of nowhere.

@ChristianCutie
You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^
@AmeliaSageglow
Since it was Spring Break, I was working too, so it took me about 5 days to finish this. Normally, one comic strip would usually not take more than 24 hours. Unless I had life stuff going on, I would take 2 days. I try to do these over the weekend where I have more time to work from start to finish. I would have probably got this done yesterday if not for my uncle's last minute family dinner out of nowhere.

@ChristianCutie
You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^
@Scorpius

Let me guess, cousin Gaseous Megashrimp's daddy? :p
@Scorpius

Let me guess, cousin Gaseous Megashrimp's daddy? :p
@AmeliaSageglow
Let's just say, I would take on the Megashrimp's Bubble Party Bash then this uncle's family dinner any day.
@AmeliaSageglow
Let's just say, I would take on the Megashrimp's Bubble Party Bash then this uncle's family dinner any day.
@Scorpius

You never cease to deliver the humor. XDDD Curious hatchlings... never leave them alone or they'll find someway to get into trouble and make a mess of things. In this case, it's good on Boss' part. He has a couple of new interns... well maybe not so since not working efficiently like the one on the left. Heheehehehehehe. XP *giggles* Head canon and cannon... X3 Whee~!

Love their reaction to having fired one of their own. Cute mischief makers. :D
@Scorpius

You never cease to deliver the humor. XDDD Curious hatchlings... never leave them alone or they'll find someway to get into trouble and make a mess of things. In this case, it's good on Boss' part. He has a couple of new interns... well maybe not so since not working efficiently like the one on the left. Heheehehehehehe. XP *giggles* Head canon and cannon... X3 Whee~!

Love their reaction to having fired one of their own. Cute mischief makers. :D
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@Scorpius

That bad eh? Dang.
Speaking of, I looked back on the comics you made with that Megashrimp, and holy mackerel, I forgot how funny they were with him as part of them XD
@Scorpius

That bad eh? Dang.
Speaking of, I looked back on the comics you made with that Megashrimp, and holy mackerel, I forgot how funny they were with him as part of them XD
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21