Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51
Same problem. Actual number is 46, showing 26.
Same problem. Actual number is 46, showing 26.
KjaniLove's Achievements (950)

Overall | Clan | Breeding | Battle | Gathering | Fairgrounds | Miscellaneous

Achievements Earned 61%

Clan 5% Breeding 9%Battle 0% Gathering 140% Fairgrounds 0% Miscellaneous 33%

I've currently 950 achievement points?! And on my profile there are like 100 messages that I reached level 10 in digging skill :D
KjaniLove's Achievements (950)

Overall | Clan | Breeding | Battle | Gathering | Fairgrounds | Miscellaneous

Achievements Earned 61%

Clan 5% Breeding 9%Battle 0% Gathering 140% Fairgrounds 0% Miscellaneous 33%

I've currently 950 achievement points?! And on my profile there are like 100 messages that I reached level 10 in digging skill :D
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
I just collected my 50th familiar yet the count on mt profile is stuck at 31. I also did not get the Achievement pop-up, or the points and in the Clan Achievements tab, 50 Familiars is still greyed out...
I just collected my 50th familiar yet the count on mt profile is stuck at 31. I also did not get the Achievement pop-up, or the points and in the Clan Achievements tab, 50 Familiars is still greyed out...
My problem is interesting- for every new familiar I get the number it says I have goes down! I'm at 29 familiars and it says I have 2, when I had 28 yesterday and it said I had 3. |D
My problem is interesting- for every new familiar I get the number it says I have goes down! I'm at 29 familiars and it says I have 2, when I had 28 yesterday and it said I had 3. |D
banner_by_the_masked_ottsel-d749c9o.gif
Yeah same problem.
At the top of the page and in the forums it says I only have 3 but in the bestiary it says 17 (which is the correct amount)
Yeah same problem.
At the top of the page and in the forums it says I only have 3 but in the bestiary it says 17 (which is the correct amount)
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
Same here - my familiar and achievement numbers are off. its showing on my page that I've earned Mighty Lair several times.
Same here - my familiar and achievement numbers are off. its showing on my page that I've earned Mighty Lair several times.
SQVdsFh.png
I have 1 familiar according to my bestiary when I really have around 12, and as Holone I got a lightining egg today that doesn't appear as achievement.
I have 1 familiar according to my bestiary when I really have around 12, and as Holone I got a lightining egg today that doesn't appear as achievement.
My achievements are reading as 800 when it's closer to 450, and my beastiary reads 2 when it's closer to 20. I got some whacked out numbers!
My achievements are reading as 800 when it's closer to 450, and my beastiary reads 2 when it's closer to 20. I got some whacked out numbers!
I have 8 familiars but only 1 are showing.... It freaked me out when I logged in this morning XD
I have 8 familiars but only 1 are showing.... It freaked me out when I logged in this morning XD
FRshadowbanner_zpsb5c855e6.png
Hi there, I cleared out my cache and cookies but that didn't resolve the issue. My familiar and achievement is still wrong.

I should have around 13-14 familiars but my account says I have only 5. I told my friend about this and she said that she said it says 10. My achievement count is also ridiculously high. I should only have a little above 200 but it says I have 770 achievement points.

I checked to see if this problem persisted on different computers and browsers and it does. Although it's comforting knowing I'm not the only one with the issue, haha.
Hi there, I cleared out my cache and cookies but that didn't resolve the issue. My familiar and achievement is still wrong.

I should have around 13-14 familiars but my account says I have only 5. I told my friend about this and she said that she said it says 10. My achievement count is also ridiculously high. I should only have a little above 200 but it says I have 770 achievement points.

I checked to see if this problem persisted on different computers and browsers and it does. Although it's comforting knowing I'm not the only one with the issue, haha.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51