Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
It's been an other 10 days already now and I am STILL waiting on the SAME 4 achievements. This waiting time is RIDICULOUS!
It's been an other 10 days already now and I am STILL waiting on the SAME 4 achievements. This waiting time is RIDICULOUS!
I have a dragon of each of the starter breeds in my lair but it isn't registering the achievement
I have a dragon of each of the starter breeds in my lair but it isn't registering the achievement
rSvYfKQ.pngUlFVeww.gif
I've accumulated over 80kT, but the 50kT treasure achievement (and the previous achievements) haven't been recorded.
I've accumulated over 80kT, but the 50kT treasure achievement (and the previous achievements) haven't been recorded.
giphy.gif
Is there a current lag in achievements being awarded? I have collected all of the chess pieces and I still haven't gotten the achievement.
Is there a current lag in achievements being awarded? I have collected all of the chess pieces and I still haven't gotten the achievement.
Don't mind me, just another waiting for the worth something someday and chain of fools achievements. Thought I should post here to add to the count
Don't mind me, just another waiting for the worth something someday and chain of fools achievements. Thought I should post here to add to the count
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@Annobethal

There's a player waiting just over a year on the chess set achievement so it could be a while. The Chain of Fools hasn't been activated yet despite Shock Switch coming out of beta so it won't trigger until after it's announced that it's active. You can read more about why the achievements won't be fixed for a long time [url=For more info on the Achievements and why they're not working now and won't be for a while check out this news post:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/165443

If you want to experiment, you could try putting them all in your vault for 3 days and then moving them all back into your hoard. ArmourGeek had success doing that and if it works for you PLEASE write me back with your device/browser so I can add it to my knowledge base of what works. So far I've got a single report.

Thanks and good luck!
@Annobethal

There's a player waiting just over a year on the chess set achievement so it could be a while. The Chain of Fools hasn't been activated yet despite Shock Switch coming out of beta so it won't trigger until after it's announced that it's active. You can read more about why the achievements won't be fixed for a long time [url=For more info on the Achievements and why they're not working now and won't be for a while check out this news post:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/165443

If you want to experiment, you could try putting them all in your vault for 3 days and then moving them all back into your hoard. ArmourGeek had success doing that and if it works for you PLEASE write me back with your device/browser so I can add it to my knowledge base of what works. So far I've got a single report.

Thanks and good luck!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51