Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
I have yet to get the Honor Guard achievement even though I completed it's requirement between 1 or 2 weeks ago.

My dragon did have anticipate -and- guard and I kept count each time until I reached 20 (even did it a couple extra times to be sure) but I still don't have it
I have yet to get the Honor Guard achievement even though I completed it's requirement between 1 or 2 weeks ago.

My dragon did have anticipate -and- guard and I kept count each time until I reached 20 (even did it a couple extra times to be sure) but I still don't have it
+3 FR time
Free Maxed Cauldron use here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2374963
i'm missing the Checkmate! Achievement and i see/read others has that to. how long will it take before we get them?
i'm missing the Checkmate! Achievement and i see/read others has that to. how long will it take before we get them?
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Posting this here because even though the backlog is "weeks", I've had friends who already got their achievements of this kind days ago. So here we go again: I joined a month ago. I made it to 10k treasure right on the first day. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ShaIuL5.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/znCK7CG.png[/img] Here's proof that I actually didn't get any achievements and that I have met the required conditions. I also didn't get Embracing Diversity or the Chess achievement even though I also meet the requirements for them.
Posting this here because even though the backlog is "weeks", I've had friends who already got their achievements of this kind days ago.
So here we go again:
I joined a month ago. I made it to 10k treasure right on the first day.
ShaIuL5.png znCK7CG.png
Here's proof that I actually didn't get any achievements and that I have met the required conditions.
I also didn't get Embracing Diversity or the Chess achievement even though I also meet the requirements for them.
shop_banner.png
Okay I've been redirected here thanks to JCStitches ^^
My only problem so far is that I've met the requirement for "Embracing Diversity" and yet I don't have the achievement ^^'
Okay I've been redirected here thanks to JCStitches ^^
My only problem so far is that I've met the requirement for "Embracing Diversity" and yet I don't have the achievement ^^'
eUMhm7B.png
Waiting on the checkmate achievement to go through :/

Finally got a lvl 10 dragon and it says i have the achievement but my number hasnt changed. it was at 250 and should now be at 270 with the lvl one and the checkmate one when i finally goes through
Waiting on the checkmate achievement to go through :/

Finally got a lvl 10 dragon and it says i have the achievement but my number hasnt changed. it was at 250 and should now be at 270 with the lvl one and the checkmate one when i finally goes through
I recieved a tundra through a crossroads, and I now have a mirror, two fae, one guardian and one tundra. I met the requirements for Embracing Diversity at least a week ago, and I have yet to receive the achievement
I recieved a tundra through a crossroads, and I now have a mirror, two fae, one guardian and one tundra. I met the requirements for Embracing Diversity at least a week ago, and I have yet to receive the achievement
It's been several days now and I'm still waiting for the Runestone achievement to go through.
It's been several days now and I'm still waiting for the Runestone achievement to go through.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
I am also missing the Checkmate achievement
I am also missing the Checkmate achievement
Currently waiting on the following (missing) achievements:

Embracing Diversity
Checkmate!
200,000 Treasure & 500,000 Treasure - Total treasure earned in account settings states 576645 at this very moment, and this does not even seem to take the treasure earned in fairground in account.

And technically also the Chain of Fools achievement, though from what i can gather that one may STILL be inactive or something.
Currently waiting on the following (missing) achievements:

Embracing Diversity
Checkmate!
200,000 Treasure & 500,000 Treasure - Total treasure earned in account settings states 576645 at this very moment, and this does not even seem to take the treasure earned in fairground in account.

And technically also the Chain of Fools achievement, though from what i can gather that one may STILL be inactive or something.
I collected a full chess set and I don't got a achievement :(
The items are in my hoard not in the vault. What should I do now ?
I collected a full chess set and I don't got a achievement :(
The items are in my hoard not in the vault. What should I do now ?
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51