Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
I have 12 familiars and it got listed and 1.
Also, I have 290 Achievement Points and it got listed as 880.

Creepy.
I have 12 familiars and it got listed and 1.
Also, I have 290 Achievement Points and it got listed as 880.

Creepy.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
fz7rdh.png

This is ridiculous and hilarious at same time. xD;
fz7rdh.png

This is ridiculous and hilarious at same time. xD;
I have a 468% success rate in scavenging achievements.
I don't even have any scavenging achievements.
I have a 468% success rate in scavenging achievements.
I don't even have any scavenging achievements.
coatls are dead to me
I currently have 15 familiars. The information listed in the upper right hand corner shows I have 11; the information on my profile is correct.

Achievments, though...

A few days ago I had 340 points. Both my profile and the upper right hand corner info show that I have 520. I even went through my achievment list to count; I counted... 330 becasue, interestingly enough, on the achievment page list there only seems to be one achievment for scavenging, and that is for lvl 20. Meanwhile, my recent clan activity shows that I have achieved lvl 10 in scavenging over and over again... yesterday, which is not true, as I'm lvl 18 now, so that'd be impossible.

It's all kind of funny actually (': I wouldn't even have noticed anything if I didn't take a look at my achiement points, haha.
I currently have 15 familiars. The information listed in the upper right hand corner shows I have 11; the information on my profile is correct.

Achievments, though...

A few days ago I had 340 points. Both my profile and the upper right hand corner info show that I have 520. I even went through my achievment list to count; I counted... 330 becasue, interestingly enough, on the achievment page list there only seems to be one achievment for scavenging, and that is for lvl 20. Meanwhile, my recent clan activity shows that I have achieved lvl 10 in scavenging over and over again... yesterday, which is not true, as I'm lvl 18 now, so that'd be impossible.

It's all kind of funny actually (': I wouldn't even have noticed anything if I didn't take a look at my achiement points, haha.
It shows mine as having 2 as well, but I have at least 13 in my bestiary..
It shows mine as having 2 as well, but I have at least 13 in my bestiary..
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
I just recently started having Bestiary count problems. The counter in the upper right hand cornet (next to where my treasure amount is) says I have 28. However, if I click on the little book icon and go to the Bestiary itself, my count is 34, which is the correct number.
I just recently started having Bestiary count problems. The counter in the upper right hand cornet (next to where my treasure amount is) says I have 28. However, if I click on the little book icon and go to the Bestiary itself, my count is 34, which is the correct number.
yeah the count for my bestiary is very wrong it says i only have 3 and i know for a fact that is wrong as i have like 5 time the amount equipped to my draggies =/ oddly it seemed to crop up after yesterdays downtime

as for the achievement ts sya si have 600 but i dont think that i correct as i seem to remember it being around 250-260 before yesterdays downtime im going to assume its counting my duplicate level 10 digging achievement for some reason
yeah the count for my bestiary is very wrong it says i only have 3 and i know for a fact that is wrong as i have like 5 time the amount equipped to my draggies =/ oddly it seemed to crop up after yesterdays downtime

as for the achievement ts sya si have 600 but i dont think that i correct as i seem to remember it being around 250-260 before yesterdays downtime im going to assume its counting my duplicate level 10 digging achievement for some reason
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
My achievement score is 1070!! I 'm pretty sure it was around 470 last time i checked it :O
Also I have a huge list of digging achievements..
My achievement score is 1070!! I 'm pretty sure it was around 470 last time i checked it :O
Also I have a huge list of digging achievements..
I should have 4, but it's been reset to 1.
I should have 4, but it's been reset to 1.
I have 10. I had 9, it was showing 1. I got a tenth, it is still showing 1.
I have 10. I had 9, it was showing 1. I got a tenth, it is still showing 1.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51