Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
Now Bestiary is totally wrong. Yesterday I had 5 instead of 7, now I have 2 instead of 8. And Achivments showing 580 instead of 270
Now Bestiary is totally wrong. Yesterday I had 5 instead of 7, now I have 2 instead of 8. And Achivments showing 580 instead of 270
I'm also having problems. I have 22 familiars but only 7 are displayed and today I got an unhatched Lightning egg but I didn't get the achievement for it.
I'm also having problems. I have 22 familiars but only 7 are displayed and today I got an unhatched Lightning egg but I didn't get the achievement for it.
My bestiary and achievements are both wrong. Bestiary is 8 instead of 12, and Achievements is 485, a lot higher than I should have (225 I think?).
My bestiary and achievements are both wrong. Bestiary is 8 instead of 12, and Achievements is 485, a lot higher than I should have (225 I think?).
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
At the time I am posting this, my window shows 1 familiar and 1125 achievement points, neither of which is correct.
At the time I am posting this, my window shows 1 familiar and 1125 achievement points, neither of which is correct.
Yes, I'm getting this glitch too. 5 bestiary and 840 achievement, neither of which is correct (it should be 16 and 340.)
Yes, I'm getting this glitch too. 5 bestiary and 840 achievement, neither of which is correct (it should be 16 and 340.)
My achievments show 680 instead of 250 and my bestiary show 3 instead of 13
My achievments show 680 instead of 250 and my bestiary show 3 instead of 13
euCuA3M.png
i have 12 familiars, but it's saying i have only 7. i think my achievements are correct, but my bestiary count is a little off.
i have 12 familiars, but it's saying i have only 7. i think my achievements are correct, but my bestiary count is a little off.
tumblr_lwjfo2imrI1r3pcpq.gif
I am having similar problems with my familiars and achievements, today its only counting the familiars in my horde, not the ones attached to dragons (19 when it should be 42). Plus my scheivement score has gone crazy high from the error that repeatedly awards you the last thing you unlocked.

using firefox and have tried clearing my cache, doesn't help =(
I am having similar problems with my familiars and achievements, today its only counting the familiars in my horde, not the ones attached to dragons (19 when it should be 42). Plus my scheivement score has gone crazy high from the error that repeatedly awards you the last thing you unlocked.

using firefox and have tried clearing my cache, doesn't help =(
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
I'm also having the same problem. ^^'
I'm also having the same problem. ^^'
Today I obtained a lightning egg, but I didn't get the achivement for it. I use chrome and cleared my cache, but still have the problem.

Edit: I just realised that my bestiary says I have 2 familiars instead of 10.
Today I obtained a lightning egg, but I didn't get the achivement for it. I use chrome and cleared my cache, but still have the problem.

Edit: I just realised that my bestiary says I have 2 familiars instead of 10.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51