Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
I have the same problem. The top of the site shows 7 familiars for me, while my profile page reads 9. The latter is correct.

EDIT: Also, my newest achievement (I earned "Warrior") isn't counted in. I received a message from the game, but the +15 points don't show at the top of the site.
I have the same problem. The top of the site shows 7 familiars for me, while my profile page reads 9. The latter is correct.

EDIT: Also, my newest achievement (I earned "Warrior") isn't counted in. I received a message from the game, but the +15 points don't show at the top of the site.
I think my familiar count is accurate, but I've the same problem as Tavaris. A day or so ago, when the conditions would have been met for the "Embracing Diversity" achievement, there was no alert nor an increase in achievement points. I finally got the notice for the award a few minutes ago, but I didn't get the 30 point increase.
I think my familiar count is accurate, but I've the same problem as Tavaris. A day or so ago, when the conditions would have been met for the "Embracing Diversity" achievement, there was no alert nor an increase in achievement points. I finally got the notice for the award a few minutes ago, but I didn't get the 30 point increase.
shrieks3_by_keriugi-d6fk4nt.png
Are people still having this problem? Mine seems to have righted itself. Next to the icon it says I have 3 familiars which is correct.

I am however still having the alert bug!

EDIT: Never mind. It's saying again I have only 1 familiar...argggg! But the alert bug seems to have gone away. For now anyway!
Are people still having this problem? Mine seems to have righted itself. Next to the icon it says I have 3 familiars which is correct.

I am however still having the alert bug!

EDIT: Never mind. It's saying again I have only 1 familiar...argggg! But the alert bug seems to have gone away. For now anyway!
I found out today I have it now. I got 2 more familiars this day but it still says 5 instead of 7 in the corner
I found out today I have it now. I got 2 more familiars this day but it still says 5 instead of 7 in the corner
Achievement related- the achievement awards seems to have mistaken awarded 'earned 10,000' treasure 3 times, but not awarded me my 'earned 20,000' treasure today...
Achievement related- the achievement awards seems to have mistaken awarded 'earned 10,000' treasure 3 times, but not awarded me my 'earned 20,000' treasure today...
1-Lil.png
mine says I only have 5 familiars, yet I have 18.
WUT.

I figure it should right itself in a few days, give or take.
mine says I only have 5 familiars, yet I have 18.
WUT.

I figure it should right itself in a few days, give or take.
-xdhDBnI.gif-
i have that issue too. i have 36 familiars, and it says i only have 23... it used to display 35 which was also wrong but now its even worse lol
i have that issue too. i have 36 familiars, and it says i only have 23... it used to display 35 which was also wrong but now its even worse lol
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
My accheivment score went from 120ish to 830 saying I have all the gathering acheivments while I really only have like 1.
and 5 familiars when I have 15
My accheivment score went from 120ish to 830 saying I have all the gathering acheivments while I really only have like 1.
and 5 familiars when I have 15
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
I used to have 10 or so, don't remember exactly, but now it is saying I only have 3. I still have all of them, the number just mysteriously dropped...
I used to have 10 or so, don't remember exactly, but now it is saying I only have 3. I still have all of them, the number just mysteriously dropped...
I have the same issue, and it just happened today. I have 17 familiars, it shows that I have two, and the achievement points are also missing for what I have collected, I should have at least 320 points, not 300. If it helps, I use chrome and windows 7.

Edit: I recently obtained the Thundercrack Carnivale familiar, and nothing has changed either to reflect that. My count remains at 2 and achievement points are still missing.
I have the same issue, and it just happened today. I have 17 familiars, it shows that I have two, and the achievement points are also missing for what I have collected, I should have at least 320 points, not 300. If it helps, I use chrome and windows 7.

Edit: I recently obtained the Thundercrack Carnivale familiar, and nothing has changed either to reflect that. My count remains at 2 and achievement points are still missing.
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51