Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
[quote name="Lya" date="2013-07-20 17:03:10" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=623378#628672"]I believe this is because of the latest updates, mentioned on the [url=http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/55874226312/invisible-treasure-and-stats]»Flight Rising Tumblr«[/url]. [/quote] I think this may be the cause as well. Also making this a tracking thread.
I believe this is because of the latest updates, mentioned on the »Flight Rising Tumblr«.

I think this may be the cause as well. Also making this a tracking thread.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
I am getting this bug too.

Re posting from my duplicate thread:

I just caught a new familiar in the coliseum, but the number by the bestiary icon (the book) under my name is not updating. I had one familiar before, now I have two...they both show up in the actual bestiary, but the book icon still says I only have one.

End of re-post.

I just cleared my cache and it didn't fix the problem. Using Chrome. My energy bar doesn't update either for that matter.
I am getting this bug too.

Re posting from my duplicate thread:

I just caught a new familiar in the coliseum, but the number by the bestiary icon (the book) under my name is not updating. I had one familiar before, now I have two...they both show up in the actual bestiary, but the book icon still says I only have one.

End of re-post.

I just cleared my cache and it didn't fix the problem. Using Chrome. My energy bar doesn't update either for that matter.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Here's a break down of my experiences of this display error on the off chance that they are at all helpful to the admins:

My bestiary and achievements have not updated in three days now, with the exception of a random update to my bestiary which quickly returned to the wrong number a few pages later. When I noticed the issue, I immediately cleared my cache and restarted my browser to see if that fixed the display problem. It did not. I was using the current version of Firefox and Windows 7 at the time.

For good measure, I used my father's desktop computer which is a Mac running Snow Leopard and logged in with Safari the next day. The display error persisted. I have also tried using Chrome and Internet Explorer on my sisters laptops that also use Windows 7 to see if they would display correctly, clearing their caches, history, and cookies on both (with their permission, of course!) No change. However, on this day my achievement score randomly updated itself when I returned to my own laptop, but hasn't updated with the two other achievements I've made since.

(I had waited for an official tracking thread before posting about my experiences as I've noticed many threads popping up on the issue and didn't want my 2t of information getting lost where an administrator would never find it while trying to troubleshoot the problem.)
Here's a break down of my experiences of this display error on the off chance that they are at all helpful to the admins:

My bestiary and achievements have not updated in three days now, with the exception of a random update to my bestiary which quickly returned to the wrong number a few pages later. When I noticed the issue, I immediately cleared my cache and restarted my browser to see if that fixed the display problem. It did not. I was using the current version of Firefox and Windows 7 at the time.

For good measure, I used my father's desktop computer which is a Mac running Snow Leopard and logged in with Safari the next day. The display error persisted. I have also tried using Chrome and Internet Explorer on my sisters laptops that also use Windows 7 to see if they would display correctly, clearing their caches, history, and cookies on both (with their permission, of course!) No change. However, on this day my achievement score randomly updated itself when I returned to my own laptop, but hasn't updated with the two other achievements I've made since.

(I had waited for an official tracking thread before posting about my experiences as I've noticed many threads popping up on the issue and didn't want my 2t of information getting lost where an administrator would never find it while trying to troubleshoot the problem.)
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Same problem here. I currently have 6 familiars but the icon only shows 4.
Same problem here. I currently have 6 familiars but the icon only shows 4.
NatureSanctuarySiggy_zps5c46a8b9.png
Humm I am having the same problem. Its a little crazy with mine given that it shows i ahve 64 familiars when i in fact have 70. I dont know about the achievement as i never check that but the count on the familiars always drives me crazy being wrong.

i use both chrome and safari it wrong on both.
Humm I am having the same problem. Its a little crazy with mine given that it shows i ahve 64 familiars when i in fact have 70. I dont know about the achievement as i never check that but the count on the familiars always drives me crazy being wrong.

i use both chrome and safari it wrong on both.
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
Having the same problem, on Firefox and Win7. Clearing the cache didn't help me either.
Having the same problem, on Firefox and Win7. Clearing the cache didn't help me either.
asdx_zps5924e7f5.png
I have this issue with achievements. I picked up my first unhatched wind egg earlier and my achievement points did not increase. I did see the alert for the achievement and it's showing on my profile and achievements page (though the achievement points are still incorrect on the achievements page)

On a possibly un-related note, I finally have all 4 starter breeds but no achievement.
I have this issue with achievements. I picked up my first unhatched wind egg earlier and my achievement points did not increase. I did see the alert for the achievement and it's showing on my profile and achievements page (though the achievement points are still incorrect on the achievements page)

On a possibly un-related note, I finally have all 4 starter breeds but no achievement.
Same here. I just counted all my familiars and I have 21, but the icon still shows 19.
Same here. I just counted all my familiars and I have 21, but the icon still shows 19.
I'm using Firefox and XP and I have 4 familiars and only 3 showing.
I'm using Firefox and XP and I have 4 familiars and only 3 showing.
ujsLf0j.gif
Similar problems here. I use Chrome. I have 2 familiars with only 1 counted in the icon.
And a discrepancy in the achievement points, too, plus an achievement that never unlocked (20,000 treasure).
Similar problems here. I use Chrome. I have 2 familiars with only 1 counted in the icon.
And a discrepancy in the achievement points, too, plus an achievement that never unlocked (20,000 treasure).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51