Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
A small error cropped up about a day ago: I recently got a little over 10 familiars (just found a twelfth when battling in the coliseum), yet the icon for my bestiary still reads as 8. Going into the bestiary itself shows the actual number I own, but this doesn't reflect outside of it. In addition, I haven't received the "Quite the Collection" achievement -again, despite owning more than enough to actually earn it.

It's not a game-breaking bug by any means, but it's pretty irritating. Has anyone else encountered a similar error/bug, and if so, have you come across a solution?
A small error cropped up about a day ago: I recently got a little over 10 familiars (just found a twelfth when battling in the coliseum), yet the icon for my bestiary still reads as 8. Going into the bestiary itself shows the actual number I own, but this doesn't reflect outside of it. In addition, I haven't received the "Quite the Collection" achievement -again, despite owning more than enough to actually earn it.

It's not a game-breaking bug by any means, but it's pretty irritating. Has anyone else encountered a similar error/bug, and if so, have you come across a solution?
yes, I currently have it displaying 14 still, even though I have 32 in the bestiary.

like you say, not game breaking, but it is stopping achievements triggering, and shows a possible issue with the data being stored in 2 separate locations not updating each other properly
yes, I currently have it displaying 14 still, even though I have 32 in the bestiary.

like you say, not game breaking, but it is stopping achievements triggering, and shows a possible issue with the data being stored in 2 separate locations not updating each other properly
Yep. I have 3 familiars but next to the icon it says I only have 1. Glad its not just me!
Yep. I have 3 familiars but next to the icon it says I only have 1. Glad its not just me!
Hey all, please try clearing your cache and see if that fixes the issue. I am unable to reproduce this on my own account; it correctly reads 15 familiars in both my profile and in my bestiary. Thanks!
Hey all, please try clearing your cache and see if that fixes the issue. I am unable to reproduce this on my own account; it correctly reads 15 familiars in both my profile and in my bestiary. Thanks!
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
I have cleared my cashe and it says i have 14

I have 17.....
I have cleared my cashe and it says i have 14

I have 17.....
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@kiohl,

I've cleared the cache, and the error persists. (I've also gotten rid of cookies for good measure). Is there anything else I can try? I'm running Firefox, if that helps any.
@kiohl,

I've cleared the cache, and the error persists. (I've also gotten rid of cookies for good measure). Is there anything else I can try? I'm running Firefox, if that helps any.
I believe this is because of the latest updates, mentioned on the »Flight Rising Tumblr«.
I believe this is because of the latest updates, mentioned on the »Flight Rising Tumblr«.
jPdGQf9.gif
Ah, thank you @Lya! That clears things up quite a bit.
Ah, thank you @Lya! That clears things up quite a bit.
Same problem here. Just picked up a 5th in the Coliseum but my number still reads 4. It's interesting that if I go to the actual bestiary the number there is correct? Clearing my cache does not solve the problem.
Same problem here. Just picked up a 5th in the Coliseum but my number still reads 4. It's interesting that if I go to the actual bestiary the number there is correct? Clearing my cache does not solve the problem.
qQtq16f.png
I just noticed that the issue is the same for my achievements

I should have 290, but it says 270
I just noticed that the issue is the same for my achievements

I should have 290, but it says 270
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51