Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167
Hello,

First off, I must say that this game is quite entertaining, especially with the lightning theme. However, with most beta state games, I have encountered a few bugs.
  1. When playing the normal difficulty level, it stated that I would only encounter speeds of 19 or less. Near the end of my game, I was play against a speed of 34.
  2. The in-game timer is not working correctly, constantly jumping between additions of one and two seconds. By the end of my ~30 minute game, it read that I had been playing for 1.5 hours.
Other than these issues, the game functions quite well! One suggestion that I must make is that the button that raises the blocks, I would personally program it to slowly move the rows up opposed to jump to the next row.

Great job so far, and keep up the great work @Thrage!
Hello,

First off, I must say that this game is quite entertaining, especially with the lightning theme. However, with most beta state games, I have encountered a few bugs.
  1. When playing the normal difficulty level, it stated that I would only encounter speeds of 19 or less. Near the end of my game, I was play against a speed of 34.
  2. The in-game timer is not working correctly, constantly jumping between additions of one and two seconds. By the end of my ~30 minute game, it read that I had been playing for 1.5 hours.
Other than these issues, the game functions quite well! One suggestion that I must make is that the button that raises the blocks, I would personally program it to slowly move the rows up opposed to jump to the next row.

Great job so far, and keep up the great work @Thrage!
Was playing around and noticed that there was a debug message that said I would of earned 0 gold. Played for about 6 minutes and had around 45k points. Is that correct? Is that indicative of the future treasure expectations?
Was playing around and noticed that there was a debug message that said I would of earned 0 gold. Played for about 6 minutes and had around 45k points. Is that correct? Is that indicative of the future treasure expectations?
[quote name="DarkDalamar" date="2013-07-23 18:50:12" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=4&id=411306#677707"]Was playing around and noticed that there was a debug message that said I would of earned 0 gold. Played for about 6 minutes and had around 45k points. Is that correct? Is that indicative of the future treasure expectations?[/quote] I got the same thing, but then I saw that treasure gain isn't a feature? I thought maybe that was it.

I got the same thing, but then I saw that treasure gain isn't a feature? I thought maybe that was it.
0 expected gold shouldn't happen unless you got 0 points. I'm going to see if I can make some adjustments and will set treasure gain to actually be on - please bear in mind that the gold levels are not final and may be adjusted!
0 expected gold shouldn't happen unless you got 0 points. I'm going to see if I can make some adjustments and will set treasure gain to actually be on - please bear in mind that the gold levels are not final and may be adjusted!
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I played once and got 950 treasure at 66.5k points.

Then I played again and got around 300k points...but no treasure x_o

I saw a mod posted that treasure gain should be happening so...why didn't I get treasure? :(
I played once and got 950 treasure at 66.5k points.

Then I played again and got around 300k points...but no treasure x_o

I saw a mod posted that treasure gain should be happening so...why didn't I get treasure? :(
Kita_Small_By_Policide_DA.png
@thrage I played on hard for a few minutes. The treasure payout is miniscule compared to what I can make in Runes in the same amount of time.

@thrage I played on hard for a few minutes. The treasure payout is miniscule compared to what I can make in Runes in the same amount of time.

jEm2t96.png
Yeah, I just got 600k points on Very Hard and got... zero treasure.

And not added to the scoreboard.

So that was nice, I guess.
Yeah, I just got 600k points on Very Hard and got... zero treasure.

And not added to the scoreboard.

So that was nice, I guess.
The treasure currently isn't added unless the game ends with a loss. Ending the game early is currently not producing treasure. Will fix!
The treasure currently isn't added unless the game ends with a loss. Ending the game early is currently not producing treasure. Will fix!
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Alright so I played the first time for two minutes or so and got ~700 treasure. This was done via spamming spacebar to end.

Then I played for 18 minutes, and only earned ~800 treasure. In this case the game ended naturally.

Then I refreshed, and my lucky streak went down to 270/75000, which is not a number I had today. As far as I can tell, I maintained the treasure gained.
Alright so I played the first time for two minutes or so and got ~700 treasure. This was done via spamming spacebar to end.

Then I played for 18 minutes, and only earned ~800 treasure. In this case the game ended naturally.

Then I refreshed, and my lucky streak went down to 270/75000, which is not a number I had today. As far as I can tell, I maintained the treasure gained.
I got zero treasure a few times, but it only seemed to happen when I paused the game and then continued. After I lose no treasure is added and it shows the same score as the previous game.
I got zero treasure a few times, but it only seemed to happen when I paused the game and then continued. After I lose no treasure is added and it shows the same score as the previous game.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167