Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167
I have to report something that appears to pile ontop of the Pause Issue, from what i could tell first off, the timer was being doubled with every pause, in addition, at least from what I've noticed, as the timer gets larger (amplified by the pause bug doubling the timer) The game gets progressively laggier, i went and paused up to about 7880 minutes in and the game was playing extremely sluggishly.

Edit: On the Pause Issue, i've noticed that the first pause doesn't cause it, but every suscessive pause after that just about doubles the time upon resuming. Tested in FF 22.0

Second, The shaking of the blocks can get synchronized rather quickly if you cause the stack to drop one level without a combo occurring (From sliding a block into an open space for instance) And when most of the board is shaking, it can be very, very disorientating.
I have to report something that appears to pile ontop of the Pause Issue, from what i could tell first off, the timer was being doubled with every pause, in addition, at least from what I've noticed, as the timer gets larger (amplified by the pause bug doubling the timer) The game gets progressively laggier, i went and paused up to about 7880 minutes in and the game was playing extremely sluggishly.

Edit: On the Pause Issue, i've noticed that the first pause doesn't cause it, but every suscessive pause after that just about doubles the time upon resuming. Tested in FF 22.0

Second, The shaking of the blocks can get synchronized rather quickly if you cause the stack to drop one level without a combo occurring (From sliding a block into an open space for instance) And when most of the board is shaking, it can be very, very disorientating.
nice XD
i played this game when it first came out and its nice to see the mouse control work now XD. some clacking of the bricks would be nice. i play jewels on my phone and that sound has me hooked. just a thought.
i love the shaking blocks when you get close to game over. more sound affects please. an option of sound affects off or on, music off or on would be nice.
as i said nice i can see me getting hooked.
i know i don't want much lol
nice XD
i played this game when it first came out and its nice to see the mouse control work now XD. some clacking of the bricks would be nice. i play jewels on my phone and that sound has me hooked. just a thought.
i love the shaking blocks when you get close to game over. more sound affects please. an option of sound affects off or on, music off or on would be nice.
as i said nice i can see me getting hooked.
i know i don't want much lol
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but if you raise the stack when you're one line away from losing, the line doesn't go to the top unlike when you fail to react to a tall stack. And now the game won't even load.

Suggestions: How about if you can't find a move, the game finds a move for you, kind of like in Bejeweled? Also, when you hold the spacebar, I think the rows should either rise slower or be raised by one line at a steady pace.

Firefox 22.0, Windows 7
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but if you raise the stack when you're one line away from losing, the line doesn't go to the top unlike when you fail to react to a tall stack. And now the game won't even load.

Suggestions: How about if you can't find a move, the game finds a move for you, kind of like in Bejeweled? Also, when you hold the spacebar, I think the rows should either rise slower or be raised by one line at a steady pace.

Firefox 22.0, Windows 7
Well at first I thought it was working like a dream, but then something weird happened. Randomly while either trying to make chains and combos, or raising my blocks, a row will suddenly...dissapear. Like it just...POOF! Gone! I don't recall doing anything to trigger it, or it being a tool so I assume it might be a glitch? ^^;
Other than that, this is working beautifully! I love it! ;v;
Well at first I thought it was working like a dream, but then something weird happened. Randomly while either trying to make chains and combos, or raising my blocks, a row will suddenly...dissapear. Like it just...POOF! Gone! I don't recall doing anything to trigger it, or it being a tool so I assume it might be a glitch? ^^;
Other than that, this is working beautifully! I love it! ;v;
I wanted to echo Desupon's point that the "color change to indicate which blocks you have selected" is sub-optimal, since it makes it harder to compare them to the blocks you need to match. Perhaps some other marker to indicate selected blocks, like a thick white outline around them?

I like the game overall! It's great to see the site implementing a good puzzle game and I am looking forward to the final version. Thanks!
I wanted to echo Desupon's point that the "color change to indicate which blocks you have selected" is sub-optimal, since it makes it harder to compare them to the blocks you need to match. Perhaps some other marker to indicate selected blocks, like a thick white outline around them?

I like the game overall! It's great to see the site implementing a good puzzle game and I am looking forward to the final version. Thanks!
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
Wanted to also mention, having tried to check it on a different computer, it will not load at all on the current MAC I am on. It is an older one but using Firefox and Safari gets the same reaction, nothing loading whatsoever.
Wanted to also mention, having tried to check it on a different computer, it will not load at all on the current MAC I am on. It is an older one but using Firefox and Safari gets the same reaction, nothing loading whatsoever.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
I've refrained from saying anything, as I've been playing for about an hour a day, and I have yet to run into any issues with the game. So I don't really have any bugs to report.. but,

I am extremely, very, completely against the game being made more difficult. It is currently where I can comfortably play Normal, I can kind of do hard, and I do well to survive for four minutes in very hard. I've never been an avid player of any puzzle game, and as stands Shock Switch is the only Fairegrounds game that I really actually enjoy. I guess I don't care if you make hard/very hard more intense than they are, but I really enjoy the pace of normal mode and I find it very nice I can play a game for upwards of half an hour if I pay attention; it's relaxing and fun.

Past that, thanks for the game! I think it&#039;s awesome. It&#039;s also very pretty. <3
I&#039;ve refrained from saying anything, as I&#039;ve been playing for about an hour a day, and I have yet to run into any issues with the game. So I don&#039;t really have any bugs to report.. but,

I am extremely, very, completely against the game being made more difficult. It is currently where I can comfortably play Normal, I can kind of do hard, and I do well to survive for four minutes in very hard. I&#039;ve never been an avid player of any puzzle game, and as stands Shock Switch is the only Fairegrounds game that I really actually enjoy. I guess I don&#039;t care if you make hard/very hard more intense than they are, but I really enjoy the pace of normal mode and I find it very nice I can play a game for upwards of half an hour if I pay attention; it&#039;s relaxing and fun.

Past that, thanks for the game! I think it&#039;s awesome. It&#039;s also very pretty. <3
ilvdhl.jpg
[quote name="Stephen" date="2013-07-15 00:45:18" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=411306#530339"][color=green]I guess I don't care if you make hard/very hard more intense than they are, but I really enjoy the pace of normal mode and I find it very nice I can play a game for upwards of half an hour if I pay attention; it's relaxing and fun.[/color][/quote] [color=green]That's what I would hope for, at least. I for one never intend to play any difficulties other than Very Hard, so if Normal is the perfect pace for you, then I don't think they should worry too much about making it more difficult. I just wish that Very Hard actually lived up to its name for those of us who are comfortable with games like this. Even if they wanted to add another difficulty (Extreme, perhaps?) that went beyond what Very Hard does right now, that would be more enjoyable for me. Right now, Shock Switch simply isn't a challenge on any difficulty, and I don't think I'd have the patience to play one solid half-hour game regardless of how much gold I'd earn in the process. But again, I'm not going to play anything lower than Very Hard, and I don't think any other players like me will either, so there isn't much need to make the entire game harder across the board - just to increase the maximum difficulty.[/color]
I guess I don&#039;t care if you make hard/very hard more intense than they are, but I really enjoy the pace of normal mode and I find it very nice I can play a game for upwards of half an hour if I pay attention; it&#039;s relaxing and fun.

That&#039;s what I would hope for, at least. I for one never intend to play any difficulties other than Very Hard, so if Normal is the perfect pace for you, then I don&#039;t think they should worry too much about making it more difficult. I just wish that Very Hard actually lived up to its name for those of us who are comfortable with games like this. Even if they wanted to add another difficulty (Extreme, perhaps?) that went beyond what Very Hard does right now, that would be more enjoyable for me. Right now, Shock Switch simply isn&#039;t a challenge on any difficulty, and I don&#039;t think I&#039;d have the patience to play one solid half-hour game regardless of how much gold I&#039;d earn in the process. But again, I&#039;m not going to play anything lower than Very Hard, and I don&#039;t think any other players like me will either, so there isn&#039;t much need to make the entire game harder across the board - just to increase the maximum difficulty.
i love it :3 i want it to be a game here soon
i love it :3 i want it to be a game here soon
I think if the speed on Very Hard increased at a higher pace than on the other levels, it might live up to its name a little more for the more experienced users. Unlike me.
I think if the speed on Very Hard increased at a higher pace than on the other levels, it might live up to its name a little more for the more experienced users. Unlike me.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167