Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167
@Crossboa, while I can see where you're coming from this, would be unfair to a lot of people.
Not every flight has a game and some people are physically unable to play some of the games be it due to motor skill problems or flashing lights being unable to access your flights game and so being unable to gain extra treasure that everyone else in your flight has a fair chance at getting or your flight just not having a game would be unfair for players.
@Crossboa, while I can see where you're coming from this, would be unfair to a lot of people.
Not every flight has a game and some people are physically unable to play some of the games be it due to motor skill problems or flashing lights being unable to access your flights game and so being unable to gain extra treasure that everyone else in your flight has a fair chance at getting or your flight just not having a game would be unfair for players.
[i][/i]Begging[b][/b] for some kind of level system. It seems that every time I get somewhere passed the 10min mark I loose connection and loose everything. I was about to beat me highscore [emoji=guardian sad]
Begging for some kind of level system. It seems that every time I get somewhere passed the 10min mark I loose connection and loose everything. I was about to beat me highscore
So I've been playing for a bit, and occasionally I can't move my selection anywhere. My mouse cursor moves just fine, but I can only swap two blocks in one single position.

I'm using it on Safari on a Mac OS, which Safari could be the problem.
So I've been playing for a bit, and occasionally I can't move my selection anywhere. My mouse cursor moves just fine, but I can only swap two blocks in one single position.

I'm using it on Safari on a Mac OS, which Safari could be the problem.
Angery_blep.png
When using the "s" bonus "I lost connection to the page although my internet was ok, I could use f.eg. google. Everything was working fine until I tried removing all tiles.

*edit* I had later the same issue, both times it was after 15 minutes of game.
When using the "s" bonus "I lost connection to the page although my internet was ok, I could use f.eg. google. Everything was working fine until I tried removing all tiles.

*edit* I had later the same issue, both times it was after 15 minutes of game.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
I noticed that sometimes when I use the Full Charge, one block isn't cleared. I was wondering if that was a bug or not. It's not really big, and it doesn't bother me much, but I thought you'd like to know ><
I noticed that sometimes when I use the Full Charge, one block isn't cleared. I was wondering if that was a bug or not. It's not really big, and it doesn't bother me much, but I thought you'd like to know ><
The game consistently crashes on me, I use Firefox. I never get the treasure when it crashes. I can't play it much longer than 10 minutes.
The game consistently crashes on me, I use Firefox. I never get the treasure when it crashes. I can't play it much longer than 10 minutes.
thats not only for shock switch , it also happens to other games. When i try to mute it , it doesnt work everytime. I think you should fix this [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
thats not only for shock switch , it also happens to other games. When i try to mute it , it doesnt work everytime. I think you should fix this
The board said I had won 75000 treasure from shock switch, but then all of a sudden the tab closed and i didn't get the treasure I'd earned. Help!
The board said I had won 75000 treasure from shock switch, but then all of a sudden the tab closed and i didn't get the treasure I'd earned. Help!
arcanist_signature_by_dehketchuparceus-db11xr9.png
weep just spent 40 minutes playing then it "lost connect" lost all my winnings not happy.
weep just spent 40 minutes playing then it "lost connect" lost all my winnings not happy.
3PRMU8M.png
hey! just thought this might help..
allmost every time i play there is NO SOUND
(yes ive checked my laptop volume, headphone volume and game volume)
hey! just thought this might help..
allmost every time i play there is NO SOUND
(yes ive checked my laptop volume, headphone volume and game volume)
dratini.gif Pokemon Lovers Unite!!
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167