Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 166 167
Not sure if this counts as crashing but, game keeps disconnecting me from the server mid game so I lose all my progress, occurs every few seconds - minutes in the game so that means I can hardly play it for treasure.

I have tried playing it on other internet connection, same issue
Not sure if this counts as crashing but, game keeps disconnecting me from the server mid game so I lose all my progress, occurs every few seconds - minutes in the game so that means I can hardly play it for treasure.

I have tried playing it on other internet connection, same issue
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
I've been trying to get the achievement and i did what it says but it wont accept the fact that i have done it. are you only able to get it when playing a certain difficulty?
I've been trying to get the achievement and i did what it says but it wont accept the fact that i have done it. are you only able to get it when playing a certain difficulty?
NWaVGQJ.png
Multiple times I will loose and the screen that asks “Play Again?” will appear, but my score will be blank and I won’t get any money. This usually happens when playing Very Hard for >15 mins. At this point, I’ve wasted time and not gotten the 30kt+ from this game (as I tend to average 10kt per run on Very Hard).
Multiple times I will loose and the screen that asks “Play Again?” will appear, but my score will be blank and I won’t get any money. This usually happens when playing Very Hard for >15 mins. At this point, I’ve wasted time and not gotten the 30kt+ from this game (as I tend to average 10kt per run on Very Hard).
?6J2bK=party.png
Is there a reason why this happens to me a lot of times? Is there any solutions for this? I'm using Chrome btw [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hheq5TE.png[/img]
Is there a reason why this happens to me a lot of times? Is there any solutions for this? I'm using Chrome btw
Hheq5TE.png
5u5X0gB.png
;A; aaaa I spent a bit playing Shock Switch but I didn't get any Treasure
;A; aaaa I spent a bit playing Shock Switch but I didn't get any Treasure
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo9_250.png
@CorruptedLullaby

This was an issue inadvertently caused by this morning's maintenance. It should be fixed now, let me know if it is not!
@CorruptedLullaby

This was an issue inadvertently caused by this morning's maintenance. It should be fixed now, let me know if it is not!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I have a concern about the Shock Switch chain of 3 combos achievement, I have gotten it, several times, but still haven't gotten the achievement
I have a concern about the Shock Switch chain of 3 combos achievement, I have gotten it, several times, but still haven't gotten the achievement
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
I was playing on very easy for about 15 mins when the page got stuck....ughhh. when i reloaded no treasure was awarded :(
and this got me thinking, giving the fact that this is a level-less game, maybe there is away to award treasure (transmit the data) at least every 2 minutes, so when this happens or you reload by mistake, you get at least a part of the treasure.

Or maybe mine was a bug? Is the game suposed to award t at the end of the game only?
I was playing on very easy for about 15 mins when the page got stuck....ughhh. when i reloaded no treasure was awarded :(
and this got me thinking, giving the fact that this is a level-less game, maybe there is away to award treasure (transmit the data) at least every 2 minutes, so when this happens or you reload by mistake, you get at least a part of the treasure.

Or maybe mine was a bug? Is the game suposed to award t at the end of the game only?
forumone.gif
Really love the game! But i really hate it when i suddenly lose internet connection and all my progress is lost, and that happens rEALLY often... could a save feature be added?
Really love the game! But i really hate it when i suddenly lose internet connection and all my progress is lost, and that happens rEALLY often... could a save feature be added?
I've gotten the chain 3 achievement requirements multiple times and I've never gotten the achievement unlocked in my achievements
I've gotten the chain 3 achievement requirements multiple times and I've never gotten the achievement unlocked in my achievements
polycatcher.pngColorful-Abstract-Globe-Marketing-Logo-1.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 166 167