Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 166 167
Ive been using Google Chrome and i had the game on pause with a score of about 400000+
then i accidentally went to the tab before i was playing the game therefore lost all progress and all treasure (I dont have a screenshot since when i return on accident it wont show) And i have gotten NO treasure whatsoever for about half an hour of playing :( please fix this! Its really frustrating

Edit: Ive also gotten no treasure on the streak thing so it must have somehow disappeared
Ive been using Google Chrome and i had the game on pause with a score of about 400000+
then i accidentally went to the tab before i was playing the game therefore lost all progress and all treasure (I dont have a screenshot since when i return on accident it wont show) And i have gotten NO treasure whatsoever for about half an hour of playing :( please fix this! Its really frustrating

Edit: Ive also gotten no treasure on the streak thing so it must have somehow disappeared
45594273-sig-flip.png
I don't know whether it's my computer or the game, but there are times the game just starts flashing white and the pillars practically spasm. To get it to stop, I minimized the window and pulled it back up again, but it caused the game to just stop. I'm glad I'm not susceptible to epilepsy, because I most likely would have gone into a seizure by now.
I don't know whether it's my computer or the game, but there are times the game just starts flashing white and the pillars practically spasm. To get it to stop, I minimized the window and pulled it back up again, but it caused the game to just stop. I'm glad I'm not susceptible to epilepsy, because I most likely would have gone into a seizure by now.
I just had an issue where when I was playing it stopping keeping score and wouldn't allow my score to go up anymore. I was only at 440,000 and I have gotten a lot higher before.
It was Easy mode.
I ended up ending the game and it rewarded me with about 19kt which is from 440,000 even though I had been playing for a longer time after the score stopped tallying.
I just had an issue where when I was playing it stopping keeping score and wouldn't allow my score to go up anymore. I was only at 440,000 and I have gotten a lot higher before.
It was Easy mode.
I ended up ending the game and it rewarded me with about 19kt which is from 440,000 even though I had been playing for a longer time after the score stopped tallying.
VzE0xQk.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTU8bHCP.gifRkW1SLV.gif4yNzYyZ.gif Spearmint.png
i can't click the outside of the game box
i can't click the outside of the game box
this game is pretty much pointless to play with how it is now; it takes way too long to fill up the shock meter, and you get barely any treasure for playing :/
this game is pretty much pointless to play with how it is now; it takes way too long to fill up the shock meter, and you get barely any treasure for playing :/
I'm not sure if this has been asked/answered yet, but I was wondering if the game is still in beta or if the achievement for Shock Switch is now available to attain?
I'm not sure if this has been asked/answered yet, but I was wondering if the game is still in beta or if the achievement for Shock Switch is now available to attain?
The achievment is somehow bugged. I moved a yellow block to make a vertical 3 yellow combo, the pair of green blocks above the yellow combo fell on one green block making a vertical combo, after that a pair of red blocks above the green combo fell on one red block making a vertical combo. I've successfully made a chain of three combos and I did not receive the achievment.
The achievment is somehow bugged. I moved a yellow block to make a vertical 3 yellow combo, the pair of green blocks above the yellow combo fell on one green block making a vertical combo, after that a pair of red blocks above the green combo fell on one red block making a vertical combo. I've successfully made a chain of three combos and I did not receive the achievment.
After playing Shock Switch for upwards of an hour on very easy, for whatever reason I didn't get any treasure, nor was my score counted as being a new record, which it was since this is much longer than I've played on any difficulty in the past. The game wasn't acting strange beforehand at all, it was working just fine.

I'm using Firefox, specifically Firefox ESR 45.9.0 and, if it matters (I don't think it does, but you never know) I'm running it on Linux Mint 18.1.

EDIT: Now it's not giving me treasure at all, no matter what difficulty I play, and no matter whether I pause or not.

EDIT 2: Yikes am I stupid. It's because I've maxed out my lucky streak for today. I feel so dumb lmao
After playing Shock Switch for upwards of an hour on very easy, for whatever reason I didn't get any treasure, nor was my score counted as being a new record, which it was since this is much longer than I've played on any difficulty in the past. The game wasn't acting strange beforehand at all, it was working just fine.

I'm using Firefox, specifically Firefox ESR 45.9.0 and, if it matters (I don't think it does, but you never know) I'm running it on Linux Mint 18.1.

EDIT: Now it's not giving me treasure at all, no matter what difficulty I play, and no matter whether I pause or not.

EDIT 2: Yikes am I stupid. It's because I've maxed out my lucky streak for today. I feel so dumb lmao
\
Every time I try to play, the game won't work. I tried to press a particular colour tile to move it, but the highlighted bit won't move. The tiles won't switch even when they should and the game is utterly unplayable. What little score I can manage to get isn't being added on to anything, and I have not received treasure at all for it.

I am having the same problems with Runes of the Arcanist too.
Every time I try to play, the game won't work. I tried to press a particular colour tile to move it, but the highlighted bit won't move. The tiles won't switch even when they should and the game is utterly unplayable. What little score I can manage to get isn't being added on to anything, and I have not received treasure at all for it.

I am having the same problems with Runes of the Arcanist too.
Hello hum I have a problem using shock switch with my phone when i try clicking on the continue button it doesnt work but with other games it works just fine could you please look into it?
Hello hum I have a problem using shock switch with my phone when i try clicking on the continue button it doesnt work but with other games it works just fine could you please look into it?
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 166 167