Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 329 330
The auction confirmation box should say "successfully".

5no9P4Q.png
The auction confirmation box should say "successfully".

5no9P4Q.png
[quote name="Lightning" date="2013-07-05 21:19:55" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=3&id=32254#321966"][item=ruby ring] The ruby is complimenting the ring. It's nice that it appreciates its setting, but perhaps you meant to say complementing?[/quote] On this note: I'm not sure [url=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/illustrious]illustrious[/url] is the right word there - perhaps [url=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lustrous]lustrous[/url]?
Ruby Ring

The ruby is complimenting the ring. It's nice that it appreciates its setting, but perhaps you meant to say complementing?

On this note: I'm not sure illustrious is the right word there - perhaps lustrous?
[item=rhododendron leafhopper] Another issue with the '/" marks.
Rhododendron Leafhopper

Another issue with the '/" marks.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[item=Longneck Magi] Both for the enemy in the Coliseum and the familiar--"magi" is the plural. The singular in English would be mage or magus. ETA: So while the [i]description[/i] uses it correctly, the name of the item/enemy should probably be Longneck Magus or Longneck Mage.
Longneck Magi

Both for the enemy in the Coliseum and the familiar--"magi" is the plural. The singular in English would be mage or magus. ETA: So while the description uses it correctly, the name of the item/enemy should probably be Longneck Magus or Longneck Mage.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
I note the Fuiran/Furian discrepancy was mentioned a couple of pages back, but I'm bringing it up again here because I'm still seeing it as "Fuiran" in the Bestiary but "Furian" in the coliseum.
I note the Fuiran/Furian discrepancy was mentioned a couple of pages back, but I'm bringing it up again here because I'm still seeing it as "Fuiran" in the Bestiary but "Furian" in the coliseum.
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
[item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail] Quick mention on this critter. When fighting in the coliseum he is simply called "Blue Dragon Snail" is that because otherwise his name lists too long, or was his name truncated from its original length to be shorter and only changed in the coliseum?
Blue Dragon Reef Snail
Quick mention on this critter. When fighting in the coliseum he is simply called "Blue Dragon Snail" is that because otherwise his name lists too long, or was his name truncated from its original length to be shorter and only changed in the coliseum?
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
I found a typo on Plaguebringers page. instead of Wyrmwound it is Wyrmwood.....I noticed it when i was looking at her size of lair
I found a typo on Plaguebringers page. instead of Wyrmwound it is Wyrmwood.....I noticed it when i was looking at her size of lair
I own a short horned lizard. Have any suggestions? PM me on lioden (#9703) or on here. Looking to buy older items (2013 etc) msg me
Not a typo, but still a bit of text that needs to be fixed. So I hope you don't mind if I post this here... While using a Scroll of Maturity: [quote]You are about to use a Scroll of Maturity on one of your dragons. This magical item will instantly age the selected hatchling into an adult. [b]They will be able to breed[/b], equip apparel and battle immediately. When you have decided on a hatchling, click Apply Changes.[/quote] That should probably be updated.
Not a typo, but still a bit of text that needs to be fixed. So I hope you don't mind if I post this here...

While using a Scroll of Maturity:
Quote:
You are about to use a Scroll of Maturity on one of your dragons. This magical item will instantly age the selected hatchling into an adult. They will be able to breed, equip apparel and battle immediately. When you have decided on a hatchling, click Apply Changes.

That should probably be updated.
[quote name="Ikunoche" date="2013-07-11 23:14:55" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=457580#457580"]The familiar Clouddancer is spelt Cloud Dancer in Harpy's Roost. (It caused me some confusion when I tried to find Cloud Dancer from Auction House, but couldn't find any. Then I noticed it was spelt differently.)[/quote]
The familiar Clouddancer is spelt Cloud Dancer in Harpy's Roost.

(It caused me some confusion when I tried to find Cloud Dancer from Auction House, but couldn't find any. Then I noticed it was spelt differently.)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
A few typos/formatting problems on the wiki pages (I hope I'm not being nitpicky ;n;): [quote]Dark veins of smoke--the remnants of the Shade--dripped[/quote] should be [i]Dark veins of smoke—the remnants of the Shade—dripped[/i] with em dashes [quote]“Where I may not be found---this farce is over[/quote] same here, and there are three hyphens for some reason [quote]...the[/quote] should have a space after the ellipsis (this one's at the end of 'Third Age') [quote]and—suddenly reinvigorated--he[/quote] the em dash is here on the first part, but not the second? [quote]implausible, and--more alarming[/quote] em dash again [quote]This harbinger -the Plaguebringer- tested the worth[/quote] this one's really jarring to read over; should be em dashes again
A few typos/formatting problems on the wiki pages (I hope I'm not being nitpicky ;n;):
Quote:
Dark veins of smoke--the remnants of the Shade--dripped
should be Dark veins of smoke—the remnants of the Shade—dripped with em dashes
Quote:
“Where I may not be found---this farce is over
same here, and there are three hyphens for some reason
Quote:
...the
should have a space after the ellipsis (this one's at the end of 'Third Age')
Quote:
and—suddenly reinvigorated--he
the em dash is here on the first part, but not the second?
Quote:
implausible, and--more alarming
em dash again
Quote:
This harbinger -the Plaguebringer- tested the worth
this one's really jarring to read over; should be em dashes again
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 329 330