Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 329 330
The <div class="itemdesc"> in #tooltip-732 (Shock Ability Stone) reads: [quote]Shocks the enemy with electricity. Has a chance to apply Paralysis. (The target has a chance to prohibited from using abilities.) May only be used by lightning dragons.[/quote] Should read: [quote]Shocks the enemy with electricity. Has a chance to apply Paralysis. (The target has a chance to [b]be[/b] prohibited from using abilities.) May only be used by lightning dragons.[/quote]
The <div class="itemdesc"> in #tooltip-732 (Shock Ability Stone) reads:
Quote:
Shocks the enemy with electricity. Has a chance to apply Paralysis. (The target has a chance to prohibited from using abilities.) May only be used by lightning dragons.
Should read:
Quote:
Shocks the enemy with electricity. Has a chance to apply Paralysis. (The target has a chance to be prohibited from using abilities.) May only be used by lightning dragons.
237-large.pnglight_banner.png244-large.png
clock_large.png FRT +8
[item=quetzeel] Quetzeels are a sign of good luck for fishers, as [b]they're[/b] hunting patterns closely mirror the peak breeding seasons of many species of fish. "[b]They're[/b]" should be "[b]their[/b]"
Quetzeel
Quetzeels are a sign of good luck for fishers, as they're hunting patterns closely mirror the peak breeding seasons of many species of fish.

"They're" should be "their"
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
[item=frosttangle strangler] Seems to be missing a word at the end. [item=tangled band] "It's" should be "Its". [item=questionable fashion] First letter in sentence isn't capitalized on this one.
Frosttangle Strangler
Seems to be missing a word at the end.
Tangled Band
"It's" should be "Its".
Questionable Fashion
First letter in sentence isn't capitalized on this one.

Buying any triple metals + light goat dragons.
[LF] Accent: Golden Horns
[item=Pebble Silkworm] First letter should be capitalized.
Pebble Silkworm
First letter should be capitalized.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
[item=Mammophant] 'site' should be 'sight' [item=Frosttangle Strangler] Missing a 'the'
Mammophant

'site' should be 'sight'

Frosttangle Strangler

Missing a 'the'
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[item= pebblehide stoat] "escape when their pursuers to stop to" [item= deadwood strangler] another odd phrasing using "to", "waiting for to snare" [item= snowy owlynx] "is in incapable"
Pebblehide Stoat "escape when their pursuers to stop to"
Deadwood Strangler another odd phrasing using "to", "waiting for to snare"
Snowy Owlynx "is in incapable"
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
[item=snowy owlynx] its name is misspelled as "Owlnyx" in the tooltip [item=carnival angelfish] it should be "coral" not "corral"
Snowy Owlynx its name is misspelled as "Owlnyx" in the tooltip
Carnival Angelfish it should be "coral" not "corral"
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
[item=Solar Vole] "borrow" is used instead of "burrow".
Solar Vole

"borrow" is used instead of "burrow".
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png

Pebblehide Stoat
Familiar
When hunted, they can shed on command, allowing them to escape when their pursuers to stop to empty the pebbles out of their shoes.

Pebblehide Stoat
Familiar
When hunted, they can shed on command, allowing them to escape when their pursuers to stop to empty the pebbles out of their shoes.
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I'm glad I found this thread! I was going to report all the typos in Bug Reporting XD All of the above should be fixed and also these:

(@Staff: Do you need help editing tooltips before they go live? I can help, I'll do it pro bono or on consult in exchange for rare familiars, skins, and clothing!)

Plaguebringer's Delight
Quote:
Unlike its tastier equivalent, this lobster carries various dragon-specific diseases within its body to protect it from becoming a fancy dinner.

'within its body' is dead wood, it's superfluous.

Mammophant Snout
Quote:
Mammophant Snout can make a decorative garnish around the edge of a fancy dish, unfortunately it's not very tasty.

The comma separating the two clauses is inappropriate. It should be two separate sentences, with a comma after 'Unfortunately,' or it could also be written with a semi-colon, like this:

'Mammophant Snout can make a decorative garnish around the edge of a fancy dish; unfortunately, it's not very tasty.'
I'm glad I found this thread! I was going to report all the typos in Bug Reporting XD All of the above should be fixed and also these:

(@Staff: Do you need help editing tooltips before they go live? I can help, I'll do it pro bono or on consult in exchange for rare familiars, skins, and clothing!)

Plaguebringer's Delight
Quote:
Unlike its tastier equivalent, this lobster carries various dragon-specific diseases within its body to protect it from becoming a fancy dinner.

'within its body' is dead wood, it's superfluous.

Mammophant Snout
Quote:
Mammophant Snout can make a decorative garnish around the edge of a fancy dish, unfortunately it's not very tasty.

The comma separating the two clauses is inappropriate. It should be two separate sentences, with a comma after 'Unfortunately,' or it could also be written with a semi-colon, like this:

'Mammophant Snout can make a decorative garnish around the edge of a fancy dish; unfortunately, it's not very tasty.'
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 329 330