Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 329 330
Encyclapedia, Bounty of the Elements
Ten Eyes

The second-to-last paragraph reads: "The tension among the assembly notched down every so slightly."
Possibly meant to be: "ever so slightly."
Encyclapedia, Bounty of the Elements
Ten Eyes

The second-to-last paragraph reads: "The tension among the assembly notched down every so slightly."
Possibly meant to be: "ever so slightly."
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
[item=Mischievous Magnifier] "Likely to get up and walk away during a [u]stargaxing[/u] session" - has an x where there should be a z in the word "stargazing". :)
Mischievous Magnifier

"Likely to get up and walk away during a stargaxing session" - has an x where there should be a z in the word "stargazing". :)
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
i pressed the button for breed on my permababy dragon out of curiosity, and it says “This dragon too young to breed.”, wouldn’t it be “This dragon is too young to breed.”?

NeoXNI6.jpg
i pressed the button for breed on my permababy dragon out of curiosity, and it says “This dragon too young to breed.”, wouldn’t it be “This dragon is too young to breed.”?

NeoXNI6.jpg
giphy.gif
"Gauge" is misspelled in all five Steampunk Vest item descriptions: [item=copper steampunk vest][item=brass steampunk vest][item=gold steampunk vest][item=silver steampunk vest][item=bronze steampunk vest] A plated vest of [material] and rubbed leather. It is pockmarked with gizmos and sockets, perfect for connecting to other contraptions. The [b]guage[/b] on it measures in dapperness.
"Gauge" is misspelled in all five Steampunk Vest item descriptions:
Copper Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Vest Silver Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Vest
A plated vest of [material] and rubbed leather. It is pockmarked with gizmos and sockets, perfect for connecting to other contraptions. The guage on it measures in dapperness.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
[sup]i found a typo in the [b]green highnoon hank[/b]'s tooltip.[/sup] [item=Green Highnoon Hank] [sup]"A simple green bandana tied around the neck blocks the sun and really pulls the whole look together![b]![/b]" shouldn't there only be 1 exclamation mark, like in the other highnoon hank's tooltips?[/sup]
i found a typo in the green highnoon hank's tooltip.

Green Highnoon Hank

"A simple green bandana tied around the neck blocks the sun and really pulls the whole look together!!"

shouldn't there only be 1 exclamation mark, like in the other highnoon hank's tooltips?
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
[item=manticore screamer] The manticore screamer description says "it's" where it should say "its"
Manticore Screamer

The manticore screamer description says "it's" where it should say "its"
lightbannerbase-3.gif
The new Twinkling Stardrapes have a typo/grammar snag in the description: "in lilting, spiraling motions [b]formed[/b] the heavens." [item=Twinkling Stardrapes]
The new Twinkling Stardrapes have a typo/grammar snag in the description: "in lilting, spiraling motions formed the heavens."

Twinkling Stardrapes
5LqH0sj.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/428686301089234945/605428554334994432/Capture_2019-07-29-10-55-03.png[/img] Greenskeeper 2019 skins have a set of quotation marks at the beginning, which shouldnt be there [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/428686301089234945/605428899349921871/Capture_2019-07-29-10-55-17.png[/img] This evidenced by the fact other fest skins dont have it [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/428686301089234945/605429097958604810/Capture_2019-07-29-10-55-39.png[/img] And it appears only 2019 greenskeeper skins have this error
Capture_2019-07-29-10-55-03.png
Greenskeeper 2019 skins have a set of quotation marks at the beginning, which shouldnt be there
Capture_2019-07-29-10-55-17.png
This evidenced by the fact other fest skins dont have it
Capture_2019-07-29-10-55-39.png
And it appears only 2019 greenskeeper skins have this error
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
i dunno if this was pointed out yet, but i noticed in the [item=Speckled Hogfish]'s description, it reads: "If you were waiting around for [b]to[/b] this fish to oink, you're likely going to be disappointed." when, in reality, the first "to" should be removed ...this counts as a typo, right?
i dunno if this was pointed out yet, but i noticed in the Speckled Hogfish 's description, it reads:
"If you were waiting around for to this fish to oink, you're likely going to be disappointed."
when, in reality, the first "to" should be removed

...this counts as a typo, right?
[item=brightshine raiments] Brightshine Raiments make no mention of being a Brightshine Jubilee 2019 item in their description. [item=standard of the lightweaver] The Standard of the Lightweaver does, so I figure that the year's omission in the raiments' tooltip was accidental?
Brightshine Raiments Brightshine Raiments make no mention of being a Brightshine Jubilee 2019 item in their description.

Standard of the Lightweaver The Standard of the Lightweaver does, so I figure that the year's omission in the raiments' tooltip was accidental?
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 329 330