Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 329 330
[img]https://snag.gy/VPdLHh.jpg[/img] The correct spelling for the order of crustaceans is dec[b]a[/b]pod
VPdLHh.jpg
The correct spelling for the order of crustaceans is decapod
faxrqz.jpg
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/a6ed0306d5e663fa8e4c51f89e72e9fe.png[/img] The last part of this is incorrect, since we can set hatchlings as our avatars now!
a6ed0306d5e663fa8e4c51f89e72e9fe.png

The last part of this is incorrect, since we can set hatchlings as our avatars now!
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
I was playing Tomo's Trivia Tablet and spotted an issue. On the question "What element will your newly hatched dragons be?", one of the incorrect answers - "the element of their parents" - is inconsistently capitalised. Usually the first letter in the answers is capitalised (start of a new sentence), but this one is all lower-case.

(Yes, this is a very minor thing. But it bugged me.)
I was playing Tomo's Trivia Tablet and spotted an issue. On the question "What element will your newly hatched dragons be?", one of the incorrect answers - "the element of their parents" - is inconsistently capitalised. Usually the first letter in the answers is capitalised (start of a new sentence), but this one is all lower-case.

(Yes, this is a very minor thing. But it bugged me.)
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=106]Cracks in the Ice[/url] [quote]"Well then," Wemba interjected, "I’m glad things worked out for you, but [b]Tendral[/b] and I still have a missing friend to find. So if you could just lead us to the exit of this impossibly huge ice fortress, we’ll be on our way!"[/quote] Trendal's name is misspelled here.
Cracks in the Ice
Quote:
"Well then," Wemba interjected, "I’m glad things worked out for you, but Tendral and I still have a missing friend to find. So if you could just lead us to the exit of this impossibly huge ice fortress, we’ll be on our way!"

Trendal's name is misspelled here.
[item=accent: windsinger's plumes] Description incorrectly states this accent is from Mistral Jamboree 2018. It is from 2019.
Accent: Windsinger's Plumes

Description incorrectly states this accent is from Mistral Jamboree 2018. It is from 2019.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/92b73856a7d0b419cd459d224e73e8d0.png[/img] Dragons don't go to the last page in our lair; they go to that first page with the arrow thingy that shows that its where purchased dragons go!
92b73856a7d0b419cd459d224e73e8d0.png

Dragons don't go to the last page in our lair; they go to that first page with the arrow thingy that shows that its where purchased dragons go!
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
Hi hi! I was doing some research for my lore where a scene takes place in the Starfall Isles. I noticed under Starwood Strand the first sentence says, "To stand inside of the Starwood at night is be embraced by an infinite universe."

Just read that slowly and out loud... Shouldn't it be "To stand inside of the Starwood at night is to be embraced by an infinite universe"?
Hi hi! I was doing some research for my lore where a scene takes place in the Starfall Isles. I noticed under Starwood Strand the first sentence says, "To stand inside of the Starwood at night is be embraced by an infinite universe."

Just read that slowly and out loud... Shouldn't it be "To stand inside of the Starwood at night is to be embraced by an infinite universe"?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
the new lightweaver standard says "This gleaming standard inspires all who see flying proudly." and i feel like it was supposed to say "This gleaming standard inspires all who see [b]it[/b] flying proudly. " [item=Standard of the Lightweaver]
the new lightweaver standard says "This gleaming standard inspires all who see flying proudly." and i feel like it was supposed to say "This gleaming standard inspires all who see it flying proudly. "
Standard of the Lightweaver
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
The Tigerlily Wing Garland incorrectly refers to it as having [b]silver[/b] blossoms, thus sharing the description of the Silver Wing Garland. [item=Tigerlily Wing Garland] [item=Silver Wing Garland]
The Tigerlily Wing Garland incorrectly refers to it as having silver blossoms, thus sharing the description of the Silver Wing Garland.

Tigerlily Wing Garland Silver Wing Garland
j93lmQK.pngGsgVTdE.pngLRdLP2V.pngwEGXoVR.gif
• FRT +0 • wishlist
From the Bogsneak Mutagen short story, second paragraph: [quote]Tomo was still pouring a pile of parchment[/quote] Shouldn't this be 'poring over'?
From the Bogsneak Mutagen short story, second paragraph:
Quote:
Tomo was still pouring a pile of parchment

Shouldn't this be 'poring over'?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 329 330