Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 329 330
I'm not quite sure if this is the correct thread for this, apologies if it's not, but in the new bubble for Aerborne Ambassador has this weird jumble of characters with the treasure symbol stuck right in the middle [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579351025824301076/580085880102977536/typo.png[/img]
I'm not quite sure if this is the correct thread for this, apologies if it's not, but in the new bubble for Aerborne Ambassador has this weird jumble of characters with the treasure symbol stuck right in the middle
typo.png
Friendly reminder that [Item=Mischievous Magnifier]'s description still talks about "a [b]stargaxing[/b] session". Also, the 'cory' in [item=Corycat] needs to be capitalized. But hey, at least this update fixed the issue with the umlaut in Sköll!
Friendly reminder that Mischievous Magnifier 's description still talks about "a stargaxing session".

Also, the 'cory' in Corycat needs to be capitalized.

But hey, at least this update fixed the issue with the umlaut in Sköll!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
[item=quetzeel] Quetzeels are a sign of good luck for fishers, as [b]they're[/b] hunting patterns closely mirror the peak breeding seasons of many species of fish. Should be [b]their[/b].
Quetzeel
Quetzeels are a sign of good luck for fishers, as they're hunting patterns closely mirror the peak breeding seasons of many species of fish.

Should be their.
r5CjlMV.gif
In the accent page, somewhere it just says "acc" and cant manage to finish the sentence before going onto the next step. the tutorial was just really excited.
In the accent page, somewhere it just says "acc" and cant manage to finish the sentence before going onto the next step. the tutorial was just really excited.

wJGmI5n.png
Not sure if this is where I post this or not. The familiars [item=Aerborne Ambassador] and [item=Laybrush Larcenist] are both marked 5 stars instead of the shiny star in their tooltips, the rest of the fest familiars all have the big shiny star. EDIT: And looking at my vault, I've found two more that are also marked as 5 star rarity when they're most likely supposed to be shiny star. [item=Fathomsearch Ambassador] and [item=Torrent Tricktail]
Not sure if this is where I post this or not.

The familiars Aerborne Ambassador and Laybrush Larcenist are both marked 5 stars instead of the shiny star in their tooltips, the rest of the fest familiars all have the big shiny star.

EDIT: And looking at my vault, I've found two more that are also marked as 5 star rarity when they're most likely supposed to be shiny star.

Fathomsearch Ambassador and Torrent Tricktail
15WDtQ0.png
There's some weird characters around the name of the Armoire bundle items in the new tooltips: [img]https://i.imgur.com/7ghpYnx.png[/img] As far as I can see, this happens only for some bundles, but only in the marketplace: [LIST] [*]Kelly Green Armoire [*]Sociable Striped Armoire [*]Prismatic Spool [*]Opulent Nightshade Armoire [*]Pretty Aqua Spool [/LIST]
There's some weird characters around the name of the Armoire bundle items in the new tooltips:
7ghpYnx.png

As far as I can see, this happens only for some bundles, but only in the marketplace:
  • Kelly Green Armoire
  • Sociable Striped Armoire
  • Prismatic Spool
  • Opulent Nightshade Armoire
  • Pretty Aqua Spool
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
All of this year's Greenskeeper Gathering skins have an unnecessary quotation mark at the beginning of their descriptions.
All of this year's Greenskeeper Gathering skins have an unnecessary quotation mark at the beginning of their descriptions.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
[item=tigerlily wing garland] The description says 'a gorgeous string of [b][i]silver[/i][/b] blossoms'. They're not silver.
Tigerlily Wing Garland
The description says 'a gorgeous string of silver blossoms'. They're not silver.
For the Glitterfreeze Ambassador, it doesn't say it's from the ice holiday on it, nor the year, like all other holiday familiars.
For the Glitterfreeze Ambassador, it doesn't say it's from the ice holiday on it, nor the year, like all other holiday familiars.
FR_Bookend21.pngFR_Signature01.pngFR_Signature00.pngFR_Signature5.pngFR_Signature02.pngFR_Signature03.pngFR_Signature04.png
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this one yet, but the encyclopedia thread still says the elemental holidays go from midnight to midnight instead of 6am to 6am! :0
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this one yet, but the encyclopedia thread still says the elemental holidays go from midnight to midnight instead of 6am to 6am! :0
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 329 330