Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 329 330
the bluespine slug tip says "breth[b]e[/b]ren", it's actually spelled "brethren" [item=bluespine slug] edit: in further sea slug news, the tropical seaslug's decrip says "resembling collection of fallen flower petals." should be either "collections" or "a collection" [item=tropical seaslug] btw @Gyroiakerna that's not a typo. "the leather it is held together with is molding." maybe a redundant way to say it, but technically gramatically correct
the bluespine slug tip says "bretheren", it's actually spelled "brethren"
Bluespine Slug

edit: in further sea slug news, the tropical seaslug's decrip says "resembling collection of fallen flower petals." should be either "collections" or "a collection"
Tropical Seaslug

btw @Gyroiakerna that's not a typo. "the leather it is held together with is molding." maybe a redundant way to say it, but technically gramatically correct
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
I believe the festival currency [u]'Messengers Scroll'[/u] is missing an apostrophe. It should be [b]Messenger's Scroll[/b]. [item=Messengers Scroll]
I believe the festival currency 'Messengers Scroll' is missing an apostrophe. It should be Messenger's Scroll.

mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
[center][item=apatite fisher] "Feasting a diet of crystal-scaled fish" should be "Feasting [b]on[/b] a diet of crystal-scaled fish"?
Apatite Fisher

"Feasting a diet of crystal-scaled fish" should be "Feasting on a diet of crystal-scaled fish"?
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
"Emperor dragons are danger"

In the Emperor subsection of the Tactics section on the Imperial page in the Encyclopedia. I believe this is supposed to be something along the lines of "dangerous" or "a danger".
"Emperor dragons are danger"

In the Emperor subsection of the Tactics section on the Imperial page in the Encyclopedia. I believe this is supposed to be something along the lines of "dangerous" or "a danger".
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif Lynn/Lyon | Earth
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
When viewing the Pretty Peach Arm Bow in your hoard an unrecognized character pops up in the description. Not sure if this happens with any others, I just got this one from a chest. [img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/n53oli.jpg[/img]
When viewing the Pretty Peach Arm Bow in your hoard an unrecognized character pops up in the description. Not sure if this happens with any others, I just got this one from a chest.

n53oli.jpg
n2Yio0g.png
[quote]When viewing the Pretty Peach Arm Bow in your hoard an unrecognized character pops up in the description. Not sure if this happens with any others, I just got this one from a chest.[/quote] It happens for all the Peach items except the Head Bow. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ERxjuQu.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sX1orBK.png[/img]
Quote:
When viewing the Pretty Peach Arm Bow in your hoard an unrecognized character pops up in the description. Not sure if this happens with any others, I just got this one from a chest.

It happens for all the Peach items except the Head Bow.

ERxjuQu.png

sX1orBK.png
[item=murky scales] These [b]scale[/b] are soft and flexible. Should be scale[b]s[/b]
Murky Scales
These scale are soft and flexible.
Should be scales
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out before or not (there are a lot of pages to this), but I just got a question in Tomo that has a word mix-up.

What it reads: "Southmarsh Podid Claws drop of off which familiar?"

What is should read: "Southmarsh Podid Claws drop off of which familiar?"

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out before or not (there are a lot of pages to this), but I just got a question in Tomo that has a word mix-up.

What it reads: "Southmarsh Podid Claws drop of off which familiar?"

What is should read: "Southmarsh Podid Claws drop off of which familiar?"

not sure if this has already been reported (there are a lot of pages to this thread), but I found a typo in the Scarred Wasteland description on the world map when you hover over it:
- "They prefer to be as strong and adapatable as the plague they spread."

I'm assuming that "adaptable" is misspelled in this sentence.
not sure if this has already been reported (there are a lot of pages to this thread), but I found a typo in the Scarred Wasteland description on the world map when you hover over it:
- "They prefer to be as strong and adapatable as the plague they spread."

I'm assuming that "adaptable" is misspelled in this sentence.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[item=Clown Shrimp] "A hatchling can deliver [b]swift end[/b] to a clown shrimp" Do you mean [i]a[/i] swift end?
Clown Shrimp

"A hatchling can deliver swift end to a clown shrimp"

Do you mean a swift end?
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 329 330